Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Levie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because the brief explanation will not get caught properly, preferably with a long time and a lot of experience is sure to get a profit will also be able, and also evaluate the trading activities well

trading is like an investment that takes time and endless experiments. if we want a successful trading then we must spend time and be patient for our trading it will produce results, not only within one night or one day, but can continue until the next. as well as professional traders they need time to be successful

Well everyone is not made for investment. Different people have different mindset. And those who has investing mindset also are not sure to make profit. There are lots of thing to consider before investing.

right sir! if we want to invest do forex should consider it carefully. especially beginner traders, do not let family needs are not met because of prioritizing forex.

Well everyone is not made for investment. Different people have different mindset. And those who has investing mindset also are not sure to make profit. There are lots of thing to consider before investing.

What i am worried about is that people scared because of the stories circulated on internet like a good broker scamming their clients, or a broker which hold client's money, and so on. People scared since they don't know and has limitation to make money from this business, i think a right education about forex will help them a lot.

What i am worried about is that people scared because of the stories circulated on internet like a good broker scamming their clients, or a broker which hold client's money, and so on. People scared since they don't know and has limitation to make money from this business, i think a right education about forex will help them a lot.

Loss is part of the profits, if we want to profit then be prepared to be sacrificed first, but if the loss continues, then there is to be questioned. is there anything wrong in trading ?. or are there things that are done that always bring harm? this is where there is an evaluation after trading.

Well to be exact i don't really know about what are you want to point here but scary of future in forex is unreliable statement. Forex itself is full with uncertainty, you will easily lose the money or even grab more and more profit for your trading. People scary because of stories about the brokers, that is all.

When getting to know currency trading then it struck is selling an easy-living click buy or sell, in fact for the simple things that require a good understanding of the basics and have systems that are able to predict the movements of tradig the next price accurately, this is usually lazy people do it

Well there will be some fake reviews on every broker. But there are brokers who are totally out there for scamming people. A few days ago on FPA I saw another one where people are not able to withdraw their profits. They suffer problems with verifications, no answer from support etc.

Well there will be some fake reviews on every broker. But there are brokers who are totally out there for scamming people. A few days ago on FPA I saw another one where people are not able to withdraw their profits. They suffer problems with verifications, no answer from support etc.

I agree with you now, this is why we must be careful with that fake reviews and we must have some set of rules to know that. I think bucket shop broker is that kind of broker, they love if their trade have problems with their trading and stop loss hunting is the best feature which they have to stop traders making profit.

Fake reviews are out there, even in big retail sites such as Amazon have quite amount of fake reviews. This is actually one of the reason why people scared of investing their own money in forex because they afraid one day or just in few weeks after they invest or when they want to withdraw the broker starts to act fishy.

I agree with you now, this is why we must be careful with that fake reviews and we must have some set of rules to know that. I think bucket shop broker is that kind of broker, they love if their trade have problems with their trading and stop loss hunting is the best feature which they have to stop traders making profit.

Well there are various techniques. But the worst is when trader has made some decent amount of money by trading and then when they withdraw, they don't get paid and faces trouble. This is the worst in my view.

• 3 weeks later...

This is what we called as generalization of foreign exchange, well it is true to certain extent that foreign exchange is a risky business but not as risky as you think especially if you know how to handle the risk by trade at the right time and with the right amount plus right SL and TP ratio.

What you said above is true, many traders don't realize it and apply it properly but that is true. However, people still scared because they don't know anything about it, they afraid they waste their time, they afraid that they waste their money. It is all thanks to the unknown nature and also hoax through internet about foreign exchange.

What you said above is true, many traders don't realize it and apply it properly but that is true. However, people still scared because they don't know anything about it, they afraid they waste their time, they afraid that they waste their money. It is all thanks to the unknown nature and also hoax through internet about foreign exchange.

What you said about this is make a sense to me. Many traders afraid because they don't know what will happen to them or will this business give them a nice profit. It is normal i think, mostly of us think like that but as we shed the light of how to work with this all, we can be a better trader.

strong motivation will greatly help traders in the learning process as well as evaluation of his trading ability to get better. and not a few traders who decide to stop from forex trading in through the learning process as well as evaluation of trading ability, because of lack of motivation in the desire to improve forex trading in order to get maximum results

strong motivation will greatly help traders in the learning process as well as evaluation of his trading ability to get better. and not a few traders who decide to stop from forex trading in through the learning process as well as evaluation of trading ability, because of lack of motivation in the desire to improve forex trading in order to get maximum results

traders who want an evaluation of errors that have occurred then the activities will also experience changes, the more able to manage the trade, capital and risks better. And certainly this forex business is a business that is not an easy business, or instant, but there must be a process where we learn to always improve the ability of good trading

Motivation will help them for sure and attract people to invest money in forex. People scared because they don't know anything about forex and the core of forex i mean modern one is all about speculation, so lose or gain profit could happens in matter of seconds. Imagine lose your money just in 1 or 2 seconds?

I really agree with that. good trading motivation will be needed by traders to get better and can be more maximal again in running the existing trading activities, especially when it is in the real account Tickmill.

Having good motivation is a must have. And traders ability that we should continue to train well, good ability then it will make us be successful in the forex business. That's why we need to be able to continue to improve the ability well by continuing to exercise well with a demo account or by following the demo contest instaforex for the purpose of succeeding in forex trading