Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Levie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo trading account that many benefits so that all traders should be able to use it as well as possible. Traders should be able to use a demo account as a training ground, explanation and introduction of forex trading

Yes we can practice in demo account for practice and learning trading, especially for beginner they must able to practice on demo account and we can using demo account for backtest any system and strategy trading, and if we having good skill will not again scared to investing money in forex, this will become profitable business if we having good skill trading

• 2 weeks later...

You can try trading in forexmart, now this broker has been regulated and we can try it by trading using no deposit bonus $ 300. Trading for more maximal then we must be trading in the right broker

Yes we can making profit on trading but we need to become carefully because, forex is not easy way to get easy profit but we need to always hardwork and need to learn how to analyze the trend market with experience and we need to always trained skill on every day trading

There could be some nervy moments with making investment, but if we want to be successful than we need to be capable and strong enough to handle all that. This is exactly what I do through OctaFX who have helped me tremendously with making investment with comfort, as there is huge deposit bonus with them which is up to 50% and can be used, it really enhances me to get any nervous energy and work with real intent in any situation.

It is imperative for us to be able to choose a broker who can provide support to traders in order to achieve success in the forex. I also chose trading with Tickmill. At Tickmill in addition to getting the security and comfort in trading, I can also get support for success.

• 1 month later...

Might many people scared investing money on forex market because they won't losing money, or they ever get worst experience when investing money on forex market they facing with loss huge money and promise will never investing again on forex market, because beside forex promising good profit also this is included as risky business

Right from time to time, then it is better we can to do the preparation first before actually trading by using real account. This is very important to do so that traders can better understand and there is a period of time to learn and practice first before trading using a real account.

Right from time to time, then it is better we can to do the preparation first before actually trading by using real account. This is very important to do so that traders can better understand and there is a period of time to learn and practice first before trading using a real account.

I think many trader will better if they keep practice on demo account until they having confidence to making profit before start on real account, as early preparation with make sharp trading skill, if likely on demo still often fail and losing money, it's mean on real account will not differ much

Because by looking at the risk and the number of fraudulent brokers, so traders will be afraid of the huge losses. And first we do forex trading we always run good trading in the learning stages for us more know will the benefits can be achieved consistently.

Very true, but it must all we can face with full confidence. Then I suggest if traders still hesitate doubts, traders can first do the preparation by using dmoe account to be better when later run trading activities using real account, and is expected also traders can generate bigger and better profit again.

Very true, but it must all we can face with full confidence. Then I suggest if traders still hesitate doubts, traders can first do the preparation by using dmoe account to be better when later run trading activities using real account, and is expected also traders can generate bigger and better profit again.

In this forex trading, learning basic trading basics is very necessary once, with us learn the basic foundation of good trading then our mastery of forex business is very good. Basic forex basis I can get by often reading articles about forex well. So when trading practice in demo account I can do well

In this forex trading, learning basic trading basics is very necessary once, with us learn the basic foundation of good trading then our mastery of forex business is very good. Basic forex basis I can get by often reading articles about forex well. So when trading practice in demo account I can do well

The basic is important for all not just forex but you are right about that, we should learn about the forex's basic in order to be more fluent. It is also a good foundation so we aren't easily shake by our own imagination. Forex needs efforts from us and not just ordinary one but it requires more and it will pay off if you able to realize it.

@myregister Forex basic is important and it reflected through all trader's trading system and behaviour. Many people scared of investing because they still see forex as a difficult job with high requirement amount of money for its deposit. People also scared to invest because we see many media seems to make forex as a very scary business where you need high technical abilities.

That is simply the fact, right? Forex is a risky business and people love to spend their time here not because of the risk but because they simply believe that this business would give them more chance to earn, even fx seems scary business people still flock to it because many people already earned here with proofs.

• 2 weeks later...

Your latest post part is something that i could agree with. People are flocking to this business because it is simply profitable even with the high risk it has. People also willing to risk some of their capital in order to get bigger profit so in the end that is the same, people will flock no matter what. Not all could do it but you will see a lot of them.

• 1 month later...

many are afraid of investing in currency trading because usually do not understandhow to run this business, they usually do not want to learn and practice diligently and also too the number of negative information received from an unsuccessfultrader, in the sense that they do not want us to fail was a success in currency trading

• 2 weeks later...

Who want to fail? Tell me? Ready to fail and want to fail is different thing and word. If you want to fail you will do it intentionally to fail but if you are ready means that you are trying as the best as you can to avoid any losses. People are scared is the part of nature but that makes a sense because foreign exchange is a risky business

• 2 weeks later...

Who want to fail? Tell me? Ready to fail and want to fail is different thing and word. If you want to fail you will do it intentionally to fail but if you are ready means that you are trying as the best as you can to avoid any losses. People are scared is the part of nature but that makes a sense because foreign exchange is a risky business

Nobody want to fail but at least get your ass and face the reality, forex is a risky business we can be afraid but it doesn't mean we must quit. If you quit the chance is lose and hopefully you make it for the other business, but face the reality and trying to devise a good plan, you still have chance to survive and make profit later.

learning should we do ndan, with a definite study in skill and trading ability will surely be able to increase in skill and ability of trading well , Practise forex trading with a free demo account to develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade. 

many are afraid of investing in currency trading because usually do not understandhow to run this business, they usually do not want to learn and practice diligently and also too the number of negative information received from an unsuccessfultrader, in the sense that they do not want us to fail was a success in currency trading

If they want their career as foreign exchange to be "safe", then learn about it. Not that hard, basically as the time you spend on those materials, it will give you an insight about how forex works, it usually takes less than 2 months if you have a lot of time to spend and practicing during business days. It is bad but being afraid without trying even to trade in no risk demo account is really waste a time.

Fear of losing can be a reason why we are scare to trade in forex. Indeed, forex trading is risky business and we may be loss our money which is invested in forex trading. That's why we need to learn first in forex trading.Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

I think it depends on the information that is obtained in assessing forex trading, if his mind was loaded with negative information alone then it will certainly be negative,even though many of the advantages of forex trading, and if balanced in getting the information necessarily would think logically which are true and which who does not correct ...