Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Levie

If any people scared investing money in forex hence we can't forced them because they have option, and forex indeed included as high risk business and without courage hence as trader will fear invest here, but as trader and some people that having courage to take the risk, this business still promising income for living

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people scared of investing in forex knowing that they won't get any good result from it and this is understandable since we know that foreign exchange is a risky business but above that all we should know that forex also could be a reliable business as long as we able to maintain the profit to its top by reduce the risk as much as we can.

Actually these are the traders who looses money in start and scared of investing further in forex trading, i guess they better let go off these losses and learn from their mistakes if they wishes to become successful in future.

Actually these are the traders who looses money in start and scared of investing further in forex trading, i guess they better let go off these losses and learn from their mistakes if they wishes to become successful in future.

I think they can start again using demo account for learning purposes, because this is not easy to making profit in trading, scared investing money after losing also need time to get back with new spirit, and using demo might will can develop better system and strategy and will make more confidence to start again

It is okay, i do agree since there is nothing wrong with it. People basically scared because of this world suprisingly is quite different than what media or other strategy seller told you. It is vast and unknown world. The world where everything could change so fast, you could make profit near instantly but may lose it few minutes later.

• 3 weeks later...

It is okay, i do agree since there is nothing wrong with it. People basically scared because of this world suprisingly is quite different than what media or other strategy seller told you. It is vast and unknown world. The world where everything could change so fast, you could make profit near instantly but may lose it few minutes later.

Because profit and loss in forex trading is two thing that become part inside forex trading, many people that scared investing money in forex because this is high risk business and might losing money, but almost investor that losing huge money in forex because lack in knowledge and might inly interested with promising some forex marketer which only said about potential profit but hidden risk possibility

If any people scared investing money in forex hence we can't forced them because they have option, and forex indeed included as high risk business and without courage hence as trader will fear invest here, but as trader and some people that having courage to take the risk, this business still promising income for living

I agree. We can't force someone to invest in Forex Trading because they really have the options not to do so because of the risk involved. Some are afraid to lose money from trading. I, myself before is afraid that I might lose money when Trading Forex but it's just part of the game.

Might many trader leaving forex because they facing with failure, and because with their loss in forex hence they hate forex and eventually leaving forex which also will losing all opportunity to making money through forex business, maybe many new trader interested in forex but only small portion that still alive in business 

Might many trader leaving forex because they facing with failure, and because with their loss in forex hence they hate forex and eventually leaving forex which also will losing all opportunity to making money through forex business, maybe many new trader interested in forex but only small portion that still alive in business 

Yes I think so, many investor leaving forex because failure, and losing huge money maybe, forex trading is not easy to making profit in this arena might only small percent that able generated profit consistently, but this is still possible if we always trying to working and never give up in learning process, but also we need carefully because not always we can analyze the trend market with high accuracy and sometime must faced with loss and here also need risk management plan

• 2 weeks later...

In my point of View, A forex is a car which not everyone can drive. And it need to be trained completely otherwise you could damaged the car. And this will cause lose your money. So, it better for you first learn everything about it then take a chance to invest on it.

In my point of View, A forex is a car which not everyone can drive. And it need to be trained completely otherwise you could damaged the car. And this will cause lose your money. So, it better for you first learn everything about it then take a chance to invest on it.

Yes indeed forex trading is not easy business, we can learn forex gradually and with experience we hope able to become one success trader that able sustain daily purposes on life, but indeed how to become profitable trader is not easy at all, required good money management and also skill to analyze trend market and strong psychology also

exactly once, forex is an independent business. we should be able to continue to improve and develop the abilities and skills of trading that we have in order to increase capacity and trading skills that we have. because while in the forex, we can only to rely on the ability that we have.

We if already decided become trader hence might we already having experience and not too much afraid to investing money, but indeed forex is risky and might not all people they having courage to investing money on forex, but as trader that already treat forex as main job hence they must dare to investing money

Actually these forex brokers are present online and many of us are afraid from investing in online because most of traders got scammed by investing in different online avenues that promises of getting being rich right after investing with them. But the situation is different on the contrary, as many such online programs ends up taking investors money however i have experienced that trading forex with a decent broker can only be a legitimate business which is available online.

Forex online trading is one way as online earning source, but included on high risk business similar with hyip, might not everyone having couarage if they investing in high risk business, because here will possible as investor will losing money in forex business, many trader fail here and as investor also need carefully to investing money

I think little bit fear comes automatically, but that’s where you need experience and for newbies, it’s where you need to be confident about your own skills. It is not necessary that things will work, but if we do hard work and be determined then we will eventually get it done. I find it extremely useful with OctaFX. They have excellent ECN account option that I can operate with just 5 dollars and have no worries over slippage, re quote or any such thing.

Fear for newbie this is might included as step to work on real account, usually beginner if look floating loss hence they will fear losing more, but if they on floating small profit sometime in hurry and want to cut small profit, this is because still not good on psychology trading which this lesson will better adjusted with their experience

If it has never been involved in forex trading at all, traders should be able to use a demo account as a place of training, explanation and introduction of forex trading. With the aim to be able to form a good mental at the time will be trading by using a real account.

If want to become forex trader hence start using demo account is very important for trader because we can making good practice with free of risk with demo account, this is essential for trader beginner, but if want to become investor in forex they also need make research and choose good trader as manager account