Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Levie

It’s very much obvious that we all feel scared and worried due to hearing so much about wrong brokers scamming people. However, it’s not a concern if we do proper research and go with trustworthy broker. I never have tension about investment because I work with FreshForex and they are one of the best and there are so many reasons why I feel so secure with them, but one of that is this 

142a0kj.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People afraid before investing their own money in forex becaswue they think that forex is risky but that contains some truth because in fact forex is actually risky business

I guess this is because of many negative reviews about forex trading as many compares it with HYIP sites or other scam sites but in fact forex trading in my opinion is the only legit business available to do online for making money.

I think most people are afraid to invest in forex trading because they know that the risks of forex trading is very large, and they do not want to take that risk. they prefer to play safe by not engaging in forex trading. whereas although we are engaged in forex trading, but we can also minimize the risk of trading may get.

Well that is the risk they should take if they want a business where they can earn such big amount of money while able to keep the low risk then it is not possible because there is no such a business like that, there is high risk, high profit or if not low risk low profit or if you  want to choose the middle one? Middle risk has middle/medium risk level.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s all to do with so many scams happening and wrong selection of broker. However, if we have right broker then there is nothing to fear or to be scared about. I am not scared at all and that’s all because of FreshForex and their quality service. They are in the industry for over a decade, it’s a pleasure trading with them especially with their Epic bonus!

jpbuki.jpg

People afraid before investing their own money in forex becaswue they think that forex is risky but that contains some truth because in fact forex is actually risky business

There is no doubt that forex is a risky business. As well as other businesses as well. It is people's mindset which makes them scared to invest. Not only in forex but also in other sectors as well.

I don’t think it’s anything new or unique to hear about people been scared with making investment because it’s just general thing that is going to be there with everyone who is starting up here. I truly believe that if we want to avoid or drop out on this fear over investment then we need to learn trading in proper way. When we learn how to do it then we will not fear investing. I never really fear it because I know trading pretty well been doing it for last 6- years. The greatest strength over last 3 years for me has been OctaFX, its wonderful company having 50% bonus on deposit, so that is meant to create tension free thing and makes me enjoy it all.

Investing money in forex business, it's mean as investor will investing money on risky business, and as human nature actually won't to losing money, because they fear will losing money hence they scared to investing money in forex, but not all investor like it and still many speculator they investing money on risky business

all the business we have encountered would have no element of profit and risk. Thus any forex trading could generate huge profits could be even higher risk. but it all depends on how we are able to manage our trading. if we as traders are able to manage our trading well and properly, we can definitely get the maximum profit with risks minimized.

Yes forex trading included one business that high risk high return, and if any trader having good ability to manage their money in account trading properly hence forex might will become money making machine for them, but indeed forex also high risk business and many trader also ever they get fail and losing huge money in forex

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it’s obviously important that we use our own brain and way. I believe look around and know what others are doing, but ultimately, I trade through my own way and nothing is better than with MXTrade, it’s truly amazing broker to work under any circumstance. From having segregated account to Tight spreads to flexibly leverage up to 1:400, it’s all present and the bounty on the cake is 100% deposit bonus, it’s just matchless company, so let alone going ahead!

Yes forex trading included one business that high risk high return, and if any trader having good ability to manage their money in account trading properly hence forex might will become money making machine for them, but indeed forex also high risk business and many trader also ever they get fail and losing huge money in forex

the risk is always there, as well as in forex trading. however big or small it the risk that we may be it depends on how we manage trading we got. if we can manage the trading that we have as good as possible, we will also receive a satisfactory result.

I too feel scared with making investment, but ever since I have joined up with TradeWiseFX, I believe there is nothing to be worried especially if we have good ability. I have just that with but even more is having stuff like Myfxbook Autotrade option, it’s really lovely and helps working out everything ever so nicely and brings so much reward too!

I too feel scared with making investment, but ever since I have joined up with, I believe there is nothing to be worried especially if we have good ability. I have just that with but even more is having stuff like  option, it’s really lovely and helps working out everything ever so nicely and brings so much reward too!

by having special skills certainly will feel easy at the moment in running her business certainly will help is where we have been working together for a purpose to be like where I get a lot of money and of course, we could choose a broker to be more secure in manajmen funds and to encourage us to success

Success in trading forex is not easy task, and this is required good psychology trading actually, and maybe many people that scared investing money in forex because they look forex is risky business and might they assume as gambling, and might they hear many trader fail,but should to realized indeed only trader and investor that having courage will investing money here

I think one genuine concern for a lot of investors especially newbies is that they often get scammed, so this is what makes people think twice before making investment, but if we figure this out and have education and experience then we can easily figure it out and benefit from it. I too had my fair of fear and tension, but ever since I become part of FP Markets, I am happy to say that all fears are resting in peace. They are operated in Australia and is regulated by ASIC, so that clearly closes out further discussion on fear as far safety wise. As per more, it’s even there ahead of others with quality conditions available.

Indeed if any trader facing with scammed broker hence it will making disappointed and might regret, and as trader I think before they decided to joined on certain broker also need research first, about regulation, about many trader using service broker or not, etc, but after they look broker is good reputation then also need consider with risk in trading just spent money that afford to lose first before imagine easy earning

you should also note when the time will be choosing a broker for trading, in addition to see what are the advantages and benefits, do not forget to also see his broker regulation. for the sake of convenience and security trader. I chose my Tickmill as a broker.

I am choose forexmart now but actually also using several broker, so far still comfortable with this broker, and I think as long as still we comfortable using service our broker and felt satisfied hence we will stay and hope will success for long run, forex business still as great business for me and this help much in my life

broker itself is an important factor in the success of a trader. therefore think was good at when choosing a broker, consider the advantages and disadvantages broker. Do not just choose a broker that provides comfort in trading, however, select the broker that provides support to its trader in trading success. I myself choose trade with Tickmill

I think in current scenario, it’s pretty obvious to be scared, as regularly we see so many scams happening, so how one can expect to be confident with investment? It’s just recently when my friend got trapped with binary options fraud by Alpari UK, so how do you expect him to be confident next time with investment? Anyhow, I think we should see the next part and that’s been with attitude, it needs to be full on right. I never want to go down without a fight and due to company like Winchargeback, it’s possible to get the money back from such brokers and all that in quick time!

Maybe many investor fear with scam company and sometime for new investor that still blind about forex they easy to tempted with promise that seems so easy to get earning from forex, this is need more research for them rather than fool by promising, because actually forex trading is not easy how to making money with forex not always easy