Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Levie

@novarisa : Thanks for the advice about that yes both are risky, but sometimes media just hyperbole about the risk. We also can lessening the risk if we want to. Depend on the strategy you use you may able to lower the risk more than you can imagine, i ever got 8 consecutive losses but i still able to trade until now.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to continue to learn in his demo account for better market analysis, should be utilizing our services in the trade and better trained to be more disciplined

Including utilizing the indicators on your trading platform to maximize your trading quality.

to continue to learn in his demo account for better market analysis, should be utilizing our services in the trade and better trained to be more disciplined

For learning purposes demo account always good way and we can test any system and strategy with free of risk which as trader they will start trading is likely already get signal confirmed

Maybe many people scared investing money in forex because they won't to losing money, but in forex if any investor scared hence forex is not for them because this is required courage to start trading

Courage is needed but not to be foolish, let me tell you there are a lot of people in this world that are foolish enough and not really courage when trade in foreign exchange. Forex actually doesn't need courageous people, it just need calm people who can read the situation clearly and able to optimized that situation for theirselves. This is not a big matter.

Yes of course for some trader they look forex like as big challenge which required strong mentality to survive in forex business, because many people scared inveting in uncertainty market condition but different for trader, they like with this challenge and will get happiness if they can trading well and being profitable

Challenge? Hm, that is a new way to think but sorry most  of the people in foreign exchange doesn't think so much about it, and i am guessing if there is a business which is similar to foreign exchange yet offers lower rate of the risk i am sure all people will move there. Trader who insist to trade here love it because forex is lucrative business.

Same here i also think that is quite new, challenge surely good but as myregister said, it is all about the media which hyperbole about foreign exchange to certain extent. The risk is not super high, just high in forex but media portrayed is to such a very dangerous business, but remember this is just applied to certain people, not all in fact what i see most of them are interesting with forex and want to grab all of those bucks LOL

Same here i also think that is quite new, challenge surely good but as myregister said, it is all about the media which hyperbole about foreign exchange to certain extent. The risk is not super high, just high in forex but media portrayed is to such a very dangerous business, but remember this is just applied to certain people, not all in fact what i see most of them are interesting with forex and want to grab all of those bucks LOL

Well, as long as we understand the risks and trying to minimize it with the proper way, we can surely receive some good profits for our trading activity. Just make sure to learn about it first.

Well, as long as we understand the risks and trying to minimize it with the proper way, we can surely receive some good profits for our trading activity. Just make sure to learn about it first.

I think every trader also will hope always profitable and trying hard to minimize the risk, and here also required high discipline to manage the risk as low as possible, might during trades faced with successive loss, if trader can't control their emotion usually leading them to become reckless in decision making

indeed forex risks will always exist and therefore we need to minimize the risk of forex trading well, by trying to trade with the maximum and always use a good rm mm and thus the risk of forex can be suppressed

Very good way to manage money with risk management and risk management, because in fact forex trading is risky and not always as trader will having accurate analysis all the time, if likely any trader making mistake analysis hence better cut loss or any trader they always trade with plan risk management

Forex is risky and i think that is such a nature of humanity to be scared when they want to invest in this kind of program isn't it? Not to mention that i said before media tried to make this business like totally scary business which is not good for newbies, but this business is not that scary but not to easy. FX still high risk business after all.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is risky and i think that is such a nature of humanity to be scared when they want to invest in this kind of program isn't it? Not to mention that i said before media tried to make this business like totally scary business which is not good for newbies, but this business is not that scary but not to easy. FX still high risk business after all.

All traders were newbie. But whether they can survive in forex trading or not, depends on trader itself. As a trader, we need to use our trading account as well as possible to earn more profit. Demo account also must be maximized to learn about forex

we should be able to practice first on a demo trading, in order to know the amount of lots that are used and leverage the right to wear during trading, with the capital so that we use can be utilized to the maximum.

This is good to try some leverages and their advantages on our trading. Make sure to take your time

This is good to try some leverages and their advantages on our trading. Make sure to take your time

Using leverage is important for trader, now some broker offer high leverage which can boosting profit but also using high leverage like as using double edge of swords if we can trade wisely hence might will harmful account if trader always greedy using when they use high leverage

we all knows that what make forex trading so risk was that is all about loosing money,so know body we like joke with his or her money,so if it is that one will not loss his money so i think that it is what makes it risky.

Yes forex is risky business and as investor they also need understand with the risk that involved in business which as investor they can losing money in forex market, and golden rules investing money in high risk business is only spent money that afford to lose

Yes forex is risky business and as investor they also need understand with the risk that involved in business which as investor they can losing money in forex market, and golden rules investing money in high risk business is only spent money that afford to lose

Sure but would they understand that beside of all thing forex offer to you it also pose some risk which i think is not suitable for most of the people who want to get more secure job? For me this is one of the reason from some where people scared to invest their money in forex which is hinder theirselves to keep thinking and trade in foreign exchange.

opportunities in the forex there can be from anywhere as long as the trader is able and thorough look at it, then that's the effort of trading done in TICKMILL not only the major currencies alone but also learn the other pair

Might forex online trading right now different with forex before using internet,might only big trader that take benefit from difference price between one currency to another currency, I am ever hear if old trader before trading use metatrader and they tarder currency getting bigger winning trades than loss trades but different with now many trader get fail in trading