Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Levie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple, forex is portrayed as a risky business and even in fact that is a risky business. People scared to invest because of that and if we want to know about that people love invest their money in something safe. It is true forex has higher return but still the risk is also high isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

People afraid before investing their own money in forex becaswue they think that forex is risky but that contains some truth because in fact forex is actually risky business. From what i see most of them are not ready to put their money because of that and also from some story of their friends.

@sidejob Yes it is clear that people afraid because forex also is a business with high uncertainity , and also people who tend to invest in forex want the fast result but i want to say here that forex is one of the business with mid-low job security, it is not 100% or even close to 90% safe even still dependable depend on your total money in account.

• 5 weeks later...

Not just that but also forex in some media portrayed as scary business well i know this contains some truth but not really true because if you know how to handle the risk then you don't have to worry about the losing or something like that, or even you must lose you can lower it.(the amount).

forex included in high risk high return business, many investor might scared investing in forexd because they won't to losing money, but as investor forex if they still interested in forex hence better spent money that afford to lose, because might they can losing money in forex trading activity,

forex included in high risk high return business, many investor might scared investing in forexd because they won't to losing money, but as investor forex if they still interested in forex hence better spent money that afford to lose, because might they can losing money in forex trading activity,

Because we're not just investing our own money, but we're also doing trading for our own outcome. You may depend on trading signals, but it's not a guarantee that you will get a good profit

I think it is make sense as we know people love to make profit but hate to lose, even you trade as forex trader or invest your money as the pure investor. The other reason is tht they scared becuse they don't' know what forex is. I think foreign exchange portrayal should be more friendly but still doesn't remove its reality as high risk business.

@myregister, I dont agree with you because anybody before step into any investment plartform must know what the plartform is all about that is why many traders need to invest their own time and be learning with full potential to become more productive in this field of trade so people are always afraid to invest here due to lack of experience

@myregister, I dont agree with you because anybody before step into any investment plartform must know what the plartform is all about that is why many traders need to invest their own time and be learning with full potential to become more productive in this field of trade so people are always afraid to invest here due to lack of experience

Gotta agree with this, gain more experiences to gain more lessons that will benefit for you on doing forex trading. Take your time in demo account and explore yourself.

People are scared to invest in the forex market because they dont have the right experience and knowledge to proceed this is what happen here forex is never easy if you want to get the best from your trade then you must practice with caution and understanding to win more

No one wants to lose real money and for that they are very scared of investing in Forex as they think that Forex is a risky one and we can lose money at any time ,for that traders have to know the basic knowledge and should have the experience in this field. 

Yes it is right that many people don't want to lose their money included me, but the way for some media or news depicted forex before as the fastest way for people to lose their money or the easiest way for someone to lose money with higher risk and only for people with tremendous capital can survive and start to earn here.

People are scared due to the risky nature of forex business. Most of the people want fix income from investment which is not possible in forex so they hesitate to spend money in this business.

We can say it's risky because it's a business. It's a high risk and high gain business that requires us to consider the risks and manage it well.

Actually many trader and people that has knowledge about forex understand if this business included as risky business and possible as investor losing money in forex business, and maybe many people scared investing money in forex because they won't to losing money, as human natire actually if not willing to losing money

Many people think that forex trading is a gambling but this never true because forex is a business and not a kind of game if forex was game then almost all the traders will have been stacking their money here but come to it forex is nothing but a pure game which any trader can carriedout

@tray22: We're not talking about forex or gmbling and so on, but why people actually feel scared when want to invest in foreign exchange. We can see mny people said they afraid of losing money and the reson behind that is the impression which forex gives. It is high risk business so i think it is naturally why people scared about it.

• 1 month later...

It is either both myregister, forex itself scary to them or they are totally scared with this business, no offence to anyone but forex investing usually requires lots of money and if that lost you will be ready to put your neck on guillotine considering there are some investors who invest in forex but use their hot money.

C'mon i think we have been reached agreement isn't it? This is all about perception, people afraid because of that well in fact what many sites said about forex is fact but that is what makes people afraid. But remember not all afraid to something like forex, as you can imagine this business is getting more popular now.

Yes eventually will depending with each people perception, because each people might having each interest to joined certain business included forex, if on start already fear will losing money hence they will first time fail already because their weak psychology on starter time, like as any kids want learn to walking, because scared first hence they can't walking because never practice, so I think many people scared investing in forex because they already fear losing money before start

It is simple to say this one, but i recommend for people to hear the truth and even it is scary just invest and then follow the proper way to invest. In forex also there are 2 ways to earn, through passive way or active way. Passive involved investing in pamm account while active means you must trade and manage your own money. Forex surely risky but not as scary as some site portrayed.

It is simple to say this one, but i recommend for people to hear the truth and even it is scary just invest and then follow the proper way to invest. In forex also there are 2 ways to earn, through passive way or active way. Passive involved investing in pamm account while active means you must trade and manage your own money. Forex surely risky but not as scary as some site portrayed.

Both ways are risky and need your consideration of the risk itself. Make sure that you know on how to manage your own money while investing in forex.