Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

Levie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very well, good motivation will be needed by trader in order to become better and can more maximal again in managing activity of existing trading in real account, so can yield maximal profit with risk which can be minimized with best possible.

traders in running forex trading it is not an easy thing, because forex business is a business where the risk will always exist. Try to continue to keep trying to improve the ability of good trading where to be able to facilitate the performance of more profitable trading when plunge in real trading

in this forex will never have an instant, because it would be very dangerous for traders if running trading activities just by relying on luck. that's why traders should get better and be more leverage in improving their trading skills in order to get better.

True, in the forex business there is never an instant, so we always routinely in the level of good trading skills, which for us understand the management of profitable trading. Forex is a business that has a very big risk role, so keep learning, practice with the aim to facilitate the management of trading, and able to get the benefits consistently

You can benefit indefinitely from forex trading we all lose in the long run but there are some tricks I learned trading with Hotforex that you can make short-term periods winning, shifting losses to far future. But you have to learn and apply money management skills which is requires patience and extremely hard work. 

You can benefit indefinitely from forex trading we all lose in the long run but there are some tricks I learned trading with Hotforex that you can make short-term periods winning, shifting losses to far future. But you have to learn and apply money management skills which is requires patience and extremely hard work. 

Most of the people are not ready to learn something new, especially as risky as forex. Also maybe they think that it is not worthy to learn this in long term because of its risk while there are other "optimized" job/business with lower risk than forex. It is all back to each personality and yes, people scared because forex is risky.

• 1 month later...

I think it is because they think that foreign exchange is not worthy for their time. Scared for something is normal especially for risky business such as foreign exchange, but this is what hamper some people to enter the business also there is a chance they will get a scam from dishonest brokers out there.

because that's besides traders pay attention to the profit that will get from forex, traders also have to see the risks that exist, it is needed for traders can become better and more maximal again in improving existing trading skills in order to become better and more maximal again from the previous.

because that's besides traders pay attention to the profit that will get from forex, traders also have to see the risks that exist, it is needed for traders can become better and more maximal again in improving existing trading skills in order to become better and more maximal again from the previous.

in this forex does have a very big risk, before plunging in a real account it is a thing we have to prepare everything, always to continue we learn to understand our trading properly to run it. And certainly every we are learning can we be more leverage in running forex trading. Keep learning and learning with us want to be successful in its forex trading business

• 4 weeks later...

Forex is with a huge profit so many traders join in forex business, but for the benefit of it is not an easy thing to get, need a learning process, and now I am always learning on the run as in demo accounts and demo contest instaforex goal to better understand more about the more profitable trading management

• 6 months later...

I think it is because they think that foreign exchange is not worthy for their time. Scared for something is normal especially for risky business such as foreign exchange, but this is what hamper some people to enter the business also there is a chance they will get a scam from dishonest brokers out there.

If someone is afraid to take risk then he or she should not venture in to it. There is risk involved in every business and it won't go anywhere. And everyone is not made to take risk. So if they think that they are not made for it then they should stay away from it.

• 4 weeks later...

A wide variety of online earning springs have become well accepted by the millions of people around the world. And when it comes to the question of online earning sources forex can be the number one place I think. So, if you are asking that whether people scared of investing in forex, I will say I don’t think so. Yes, some traders are afraid of losing money so they are trying to work with limited capital.

• 3 years later...

I think that many brokers can be unreliable. Therefore, I always adhere to the fact that it is necessary to study all the information about brokers with whom you plan to cooperate. I totally recommend you to visit this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. Read, learn and start!

5 hours ago, Michael Butcher said:

I think that many brokers can be unreliable. Therefore, I always adhere to the fact that it is necessary to study all the information about brokers with whom you plan to cooperate. I totally recommend you to visit this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. Read, learn and start!

Some people might be afraid of trading because of the existence of scam brokers, but I think it's more likely that people are simply afraid of losing money, or holding false beliefs about how the market works.