Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading

Levie

I think will better if in demo already having good skill trading that not only trade with lucky alone, make sure in demo account we learn seriously how to identity trend market and also implemented risk management and money management in trading, and if we ready in demo account with confidence then we can use real account to next step

I think will better if in demo already having good skill trading that not only trade with lucky alone, make sure in demo account we learn seriously how to identity trend market and also implemented risk management and money management in trading, and if we ready in demo account with confidence then we can use real account to next step

with a demo account we could make it easier to execute trades properly and correctly, because in a demo account we could understand all the ways of forex and could make the rise in capacity and our business quickly, so that when the account sign real estate we can master it properly

• 2 weeks later...

The more we use demo account, the better chance we will have as far performance is concerned. I am working with OctaFX broker and with them; I am able to do it all nicely with the wonderful demo contest setup, I love participating on their cTrader and Champion demo contest. As its just extra motivation we have when we work on demo contest as compare to ordinary demo. I love cTrader most as it’s very unique been weekly based yet got 400 dollar prize to be won, so not only I am able to participate regularly, but also stand chance to win serious prizes which makes it all ever so like able for me while even Champion demo contest they have is like able too.

The more we use demo account, the better chance we will have as far performance is concerned. I am working broker and with them; I am able to do it all nicely with the wonderful demo contest setup, I love participating on their cTrader and Champion demo contest. As its just extra motivation we have when we work on demo contest as compare to ordinary demo. I love cTrader most as it’s very unique been weekly based yet got 400 dollar prize to be won, so not only I am able to participate regularly, but also stand chance to win serious prizes which makes it all ever so like able for me while even Champion demo contest they have is like able too.

Therefore, we must be able to master the workings of trading on a demo account, because to be able to execute trades properly and correctly, we should be able to continue to learn and can address any risks and losses correctly

Therefore, we must be able to master the workings of trading on a demo account, because to be able to execute trades properly and correctly, we should be able to continue to learn and can address any risks and losses correctly

In my view demo account indeed as good place to learn and practice using system trading and trying to implemented money management and risk management for learning purposes, if we can learn and practice in demo hence we will able to manage the trade and then trying on real account to develop better psychology trading

In my view demo account indeed as good place to learn and practice using system trading and trying to implemented money management and risk management for learning purposes, if we can learn and practice in demo hence we will able to manage the trade and then trying on real account to develop better psychology trading

is the use of a demo account is very important in learning by doing good, because success in the forex trading business should be to have the skill and ability of the maximum if the maximum benefit want to get consistently

is the use of a demo account is very important in learning by doing good, because success in the forex trading business should be to have the skill and ability of the maximum if the maximum benefit want to get consistently

This is important step for newbie trader, but maybe each trader they have own decision with how long time must trade on demo account, some trader might only practice in demo account a month hence they will start in real account and some another might practice at least six month in demo account

This is important step for newbie trader, but maybe each trader they have own decision with how long time must trade on demo account, some trader might only practice in demo account a month hence they will start in real account and some another might practice at least six month in demo account

in the the beginning traders are indeed very important in harnessing the demo account to learn as best as possible, because the demo accounts one way of sharpeningthe science and also in the experience can be even better than ever, because with ingatnya high risks must we know what to do how to learn to control it well

• 6 months later...

The amount of time you need to spend on the demo account is different to each other. It is the matter of how good you understand the basic concepts of forex. Some take like 6 months, 8 months, or even 2 years or more. So we cannot say it practically how long you should do that, but six months is the lowest period which I think is enough.

• 2 weeks later...

@radex 78: I especially agree with your statement, there is no fixed formula for this case. If you want to spend more then spend more, but it is better if you spend in quite long time. I still suggest that around 6-7 months are enough for newbies, but it would be better if you trade at least 3 times/days in a week during that period because the key is how much time you spend for trading, that's all.

• 3 weeks later...

Demo accounts should be utilized well in order to make us facilitate in maximizing our ability and effort well, so we can easily reach the benefits and can control every way of controlling its risk properly. Forex business it takes the process that we run in profits can be easily achieved

Demo accounts should be utilized well in order to make us facilitate in maximizing our ability and effort well, so we can easily reach the benefits and can control every way of controlling its risk properly. Forex business it takes the process that we run in profits can be easily achieved

With a demo account that we often learn well it will be very easy to run it, so every trader that we have to really understand so easy to manage the business properly

I think every trader will vary within the achievement in having sufficient skills to manage a real account, where the minimum indicators to jump to real account when it has been able to manage the account for a minimum of four months with satisfactory results

• 7 months later...

Live trading is not that easy always. Traders here need to handle their emotions, anxieties and even expectation to ensure secured trading life. However, demo trading accounts are considered as the best learning tools where traders are getting the opportunities to practice trading with the use of virtual cash. But how much time a trader should depend on the abilities of a new baby. Such as a person with strong intellect and good analytical abilities who is also a good learner can need less time than any average human being.

Demo trading is indeed very important, where in the demo trading we can practice and practice will be the way of trading performance is good and true, forex business where business risks are very big that exist, so where we continue to improve the skill maximum ability to where we can run this forex trading is able to earn profits easily and consistently. Need stage stages in learning if you want to be successful in running forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

It vary individual to individual due to their way of understanding but I can surely tell almost around 6 months by hard focused analytical study one can able to learn good about the market and can be self sufficient to avoid huge mistakes if he enter into real trade.  

Where demo account is indeed one of the most important things to be able to utilize, because where studying in demo account we can practice will way of trading performance is good and true, forex business is a very big risk business, so should continue to increase skill ability the maximum so that we can maximal also in the run forex trading with instaforex later

Demo account is the best ground to test your strategy if any. Here you can get real time result like you use as use in real account. How much time you to work on demo account is varies individual to individual but one indication for you to shift real account you could able to execute right order at right time and also correct use of stop loss options so that to avoid huge loss and you get profit consistently confidently

• 2 weeks later...

For inside the demo account it is important we also learn, because where the demo account that we can practice where a good way and true way of this forex trading. To be sure we need the stages in learning for us want to be able to get maximum results in the run forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

There is no fix time that you should spent on demo account trading. Demo trading helps you to perform trading without the risk of losing actual money. Demo trading has the same atmosphere as the real one. My advise for newbies is to beome experts in it first.

Where the demo account is the best way we have to learn, because by studying in demo account we can practice will where the way his forex trading is good and true, forex it takes where the learning process to be able to get maximum results in the way of this forex trading profitably when going into real trading with his instaforex