Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading

Levie

Practice in demo account is good and free place for learning purposes on real market using virtual money, if any trader can seriously learning using demo account hence they can making better preparation before start on real account and better make sure if in demo already having and finding good system and strategy

Everyone have different condition and background, they can learn at demo account for longer and otherwise they can make it in a short time. In my opinion the more you practice the more you perfect in this business.

Yes indeed each trader having own background, in learning demo account each trader having different time in learning process, but so many trader suggested to learn and practice in demo account at least six month, because many trader get fail in forex less than six month

@radex78: I don't know also where that six months coming from but i think that is from common experience for traders who become an expert in foreign exchange trading now. I think that is right as long as you keep trading at least 3 times in a week but if you trade just once in a month that would be useless too. It would be good if you could trade everyday during that 6 months frame.

Of course will good if during practice in demo account as trader also learn seriously which implemented strategy in trading with also keep discipline trade using risk management, good result on demo also will increasing higher confidence to start and trying in real accountl, but as newbie will better choose micro account for start learn in live account

• 2 weeks later...

Yes as trader need seriously although only trading with demo account, and will better treat demo with goal, as trader can learn with making target plan for certain period of time let say two month with target profit 20% or higher then in demo account practice to hardwork achieved target, but might many newbie lazy to use demo account seriously

Being serious during demo trading is important, because then only newbie can come to know how real market works. Following rules of forex, and using proper managing tricks are also needed when you are in forex business.

If you aren't serious in demo account how can you be serious in real account? I know demo account is like a joke . You make profit there you got nothing, you lose there you got nothing too. But well this is a sandbox, you could experimenting with everything and how it feels to lose one million dollar in one single hit, right? It is just sandbox but important for our future career.

If you aren't serious in demo account how can you be serious in real account? I know demo account is like a joke . You make profit there you got nothing, you lose there you got nothing too. But well this is a sandbox, you could experimenting with everything and how it feels to lose one million dollar in one single hit, right? It is just sandbox but important for our future career.

I agree . own demo account should not be considered as a joke, if the trader was smart, a demo account will be utilized as much as possible. see a lot of science that we can get from a demo account. not to mention the demo account can be used as a trader to set the strategy prior to use by using a real account

I agree . own demo account should not be considered as a joke, if the trader was smart, a demo account will be utilized as much as possible. see a lot of science that we can get from a demo account. not to mention the demo account can be used as a trader to set the strategy prior to use by using a real account

Yes will better treat demo seriously, which also using risk management and money management as learning stage, many trader as beginner almost them get fail also because one reason they don't using demo account for learning properly and just for fun only, if in demo account still often fail hence in real account also will not differ much

I think very good if as beginner willingly to spent time practice in demo account, at least six month because so many trader in real account often get fail and margin call account less than six month, and if during these time already having good confidence hence they can start in real account with spent money that afford to lose first

I really don’t think it’s just about spending time on demo, but it’s more about the before act which will determine things. It’s not possible for anyone to be successful just because of spending time on demo account. I believe we need to work out proper strategies and keep on learning regularly to gain better opportunities and ideas and I do just that with help of Alpari and their epic http://alpari.com/en/beginner/articles/, it’s very nice and keeps guiding us to many important things, so that’s far useful than demo account.

I really don’t think it’s just about spending time on demo, but it’s more about the before act which will determine things. It’s not possible for anyone to be successful just because of spending time on demo account. I believe we need to work out proper strategies and keep on learning regularly to gain better opportunities and ideas and I do just that with help of Alpari and their epic http://alpari.com/en/beginner/articles/, it’s very nice and keeps guiding us to many important things, so that’s far useful than demo account.

Demo account for newbie, this is important step, but if already having experience in real account might sometime any trader lazy using demo account except they having goal to backtest any new ea or new indicator as system trading, and minimize the risk in trading indeed need learning with fully discipline because if often repeated same mistake over and over again hence will hard to get improvement 

Demo account for newbie, this is important step, but if already having experience in real account might sometime any trader lazy using demo account except they having goal to backtest any new ea or new indicator as system trading, and minimize the risk in trading indeed need learning with fully discipline because if often repeated same mistake over and over again hence will hard to get improvement 

Demo account is very helpful for newbie because it will help them to start trading without making deposit . We also can get trading experience. We can learn basics of forex trading usingthis account. That's why we must use it properly

in demo we have to spend 6 monthly its not a long period for forex to learn but we learn all the basic of the forex work.in forex work we have to do lots of thing kile we have to use the different tools to get profit from the market if we learn skill the we can earn huge profit from the market 

• 2 weeks later...

in demo we have to spend 6 monthly its not a long period for forex to learn but we learn all the basic of the forex work.in forex work we have to do lots of thing kile we have to use the different tools to get profit from the market if we learn skill the we can earn huge profit from the market 

Don't fix a time frame to learn forex. It is also suggested to trade at least 3 months in some forex schools but my suggestion is that take as much time as needed. May it be 1 month or 1 year. Make sure you can take profit out of the market first.

I started quite early because I thought it’s better to do both side by side instead of focusing on just one. However, I quickly left real trading or better to say I stopped. I didn’t lose massively but I found something that was best way forward for me and that was demo contest. It’s especially with OctaFX broker with their unique and amazing demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s just too good. The concept of this contest is just stunning, to say the least. The best part is the unlimited prizes to be won while I can participate on this every single week (Monday), it’s so nice and with this, it’s not boring to learn and no need for real account either too early.

I better suggest even after moving to live trading we should trade demo account in our free time. I still use demo trading to back test my strategy in order to put it on my live account.

in fact there is no limit, but I want to emphasize is over we can trade or move on to a real account when we really had to understand how to trade itself, and the time is definitely determined by each

in fact there is no limit, but I want to emphasize is over we can trade or move on to a real account when we really had to understand how to trade itself, and the time is definitely determined by each

as long as we are able and can master trading on a demo account correctly, there's no mistaking it we can do in a real account, namely to find new things and to gain experience in order to quickly in menguasa trading properly, and can maximize our shortcomings with good

The strength of a successful trader can be seen from the control of emotions when trading process takes place, can manage the pressure of psychological well be beneficial

which will bring us the success is their ability and skiil and the level psychologist us well, because both methods can complement each constraint and risk us to be in control and in kelolda well, therefore we have to be as comfortable as possible in improving the ability of and skill in order to get more leverage