Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you trade every 5 days of the week?

Levie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you are scalpers maybe that is needed but for someone who do other style of trading beside of that won't see much vocal point why we should do that. Trade everday surely exhaust us and also we don't made for create profit everday. I trade just 2 or 3 times in a week but sometimes i trade just once in 2 weeks or even worse once in a month.

• 3 years later...

Every trader have their own style of trade it depends if they like scalping and daily trading and swing traders don't need to trade on daily basis its upto you which timings and days of the week you are comfortable don't force yourself to trade  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The best days to trade for me is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Monday is a bit slow day for trading because many traders are still not ready to trade on the first day of the week and Friday is also profit taking day by big smart money, so the movement of the market might be a little bit confusing and risky to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

According to successful traders, not the five days trading is profitable however we have to find out the actual sweet spots which occurs anytime during the week and hunting them to make profits. Trading gurus recommends Tuesday and Wednesday as actual trading days out of the five days.

It depends a lot on situation. If there is enough there in the market then yes I do trade as much as I can. But if the market situation is not as such then I do restrict myself. I get great help from my broker FreshForex since they help a lot with low spreads, high leverage and many more such features to allow working.