Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you trade every 5 days of the week?

Levie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending with each trader style maybe, if any trader prefer work as scalping might they can trade daily a week, along the market opened, and intraday trader might they can trade at least one order a day, but swing trader might they not necessary to open trades everyday, and overall actually the trend market not always support decision so not also necessary trader open trades 5 day a week, better choose on good timing which trend market move strongly just my opinion

Depending with each trader style maybe, if any trader prefer work as scalping might they can trade daily a week, along the market opened, and intraday trader might they can trade at least one order a day, but swing trader might they not necessary to open trades everyday, and overall actually the trend market not always support decision so not also necessary trader open trades 5 day a week, better choose on good timing which trend market move strongly just my opinion

well. you are right, it depends on individual. we have our own strategy and plans for our trading to be successful. 

I am prefer tarde with swing trading strategy usualily, but maybe scalping trader they will open trades daily, because they have plan short term plan trading, especially active trader which they also want get more additional profit from rebate system,. might they will more active in trading

LOL, this one is depend on and i am sure a trader who trade with fundamental analysis doesn't trade everyday, but if the situation allow it then they will but never think that we will get profit everyday not, sometimes we lose often we got profit. So the bottom line is i trade 5 days a week if situation allowed it.

No, sometimes i trade 4 days, or sometimes no trade in a week. There is no perfection or regularity in trading. I mostly trade upon the current market situation and my own strategy. So no fix times for trading, for me it depends on market's movement. 

I think not necessary to trade everyday 5 day a week although forex market open always, trend market sometime in flat condition and maybe we in more difficulties to analyze trend market, sometime I am only open one order a week, but have strategy for swing trading with use averaging strategy

Hm, it seems everyone have their own preference but to be honest i see that friday is the day where i must staring computer because i am news based traders and i usually prefer to check high impact news and in Friday it is either USD or CAD news that usually attracted my attention especially in this week there will be NFP on friday. So i trade as long as there is a chance if not i will just do others like post in this forum.

@bigxy: That is achievable condition where we want to achieve when we trade isn't it? I love it when i trade i am relax because i can trade in more flexible manner and not to mention that trade everyday is a huge work for me, well sometimes i could do that but that is also depend on the condition but the result not always good.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don't trade daily during business days but if the condition allow me i will take that for sure. Usually this kind of trader is scalpers, they tend to spend less time to trade but it is more frequent rather than what we do. So to conclude my opinion here is that trade in 5 business days without any rest all depend on your skill and your trading technique.

• 1 month later...

@sidejob what do you mean by if condition allow you dose it mean that you dont have much chance? For me I think I trade everyday only avoid trading on friday as this blow off my first account as newbie

If the condition allow me, or when i see there is high impact news which happening everyday, to be honest i only encounter this once not more, nowdays i find it is hard to get where in one week you can find news which is totally like the requirements you need and has high impact but that is a very rare condition, i usually trade 4 days at most, but once again with the condition which allow  me to trade.

@sidejob: Same here, as long as the market allow me i will surely trade without much hestitation and will even leave the market faster. Trade for 5 days seems like exhaustive work and people love it because of the earning they could get with that. Usually it is scalpers who scalp everyday because their target is small per day and need bigger income.

As trader they hav e own choce here, if want to trade 5 day a week this is one opportunity forex market open 5 day a week, scalping trader they can open trade daily and trade with low target profit daily, but swing trader they will trade might only few day and often let order opened for few day trading

@radex78, there is nothing wrong with trading 5days of the week it is the best type of business for me I only trade 3days in a week and this give me the joy which I ever needed to survive.

Staying all day in front of computer can be so dangerous to our health

Actually trading everyday also not will guarantee giving profit, and if often occur loss also will decreasing equity, I think will good if trader will only open trades when they get best signal making entry point, and if still in doubt better waiting signal confirmed, because often in hurry during trades only will leading to getting loss in trades

@Godsennt2,read his own post back and again and you will understand that what he is saying is nothing but the truth its all depend on the individual trader here when a trader is well understood and know the session he suppose to trade then that is not a big problem

It really depends on many things, if I am comfortable or confident then I definitely not mind trading 5 days a week, but if I am uncertain or if I see there is no good opportunity on display then I am very careful and might skip trading for 1-2 days or even whole week if necessary. Forex is such a wonderful business that we can always find good opportunity later, so we should not try to manufacture anything or else it will only make things complicated, I don’t do anything over the top because with broker like OctaFX, it’s ever easy to do with their tidy spreads, high leverage and many such features, it keeps me relaxed and comfortable with things.