Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you learn trading by yourself or from a mentor?

Levie

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s same like Squirrel Nuts for me, I too have learned most of the stuff from demo account and internet, I think now days we won’t really find anyone interested in teaching us unless we pay heavy price, but I am not able to afford it and there are many people like me, so that’s why learning by our self is better option to go with. I trade with OctaFX broker where I gain great support and that’s with their educational setup while there is also many demo contest available here where we can participate and not just gain experience (practice), but we can also gain prizes too, so that’s why it is so useful and helps in working for me.

I am only learning with reading from internet with look statement from fellow trader wich often from them giving valuable lesson and experience, to develop more insight related trading, I think most trader also they learn only from internet because forex also included as one online business that can do with use internet

Personally I learn trading with the help of a mentor,@aliforex I think that you know sometime mentor do charges high fee to teach us a piece of thing which we need to know ?this prompt me to start myself but after some time I was able to save some fund and hire a good mentor

Personally I learn trading with the help of a mentor,@aliforex I think that you know sometime mentor do charges high fee to teach us a piece of thing which we need to know ?this prompt me to start myself but after some time I was able to save some fund and hire a good mentor

@tray22 About that case i think you're right. I saw some mentors charge a bit higher fees for each session. In my country there are few i found who act like that, to me that is outrageous especially after see some testimony that what they shared is actually just another basic material about forex which you could find easily on net. So from that case, i think we should think twice before choose a mentor , if you can't choose the right mentor then educate yourself.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex got popularity as a widely accepted investment market. Before start trading and investing in any broker we should more careful to choosing them. The credible broker who can supply all trading facilities we should pick. ForexOne I found the trusted broker among all. They are credible and regulated and give most important facilities such as- low transaction cost, low spread, low margin, high leverage, highly secured trading accounts and different strategies.

• 2 weeks later...

The result of your trading career is simply depending on your own trading skills and capabilities. Everyday there are almost thousands of Forex traders join to trade and earn money but most of them are failure. To become a successful Forex trader, I join with ForexOne broker first of all who give me necessary training service to become a knowledgeable Forex trader. They have expert assistance and daily trading analytic support which help their traders.

10 hours ago, bearhugs said:

Everyone in this market is always in learning mode, we learn every day a new thing that can change us and make us better for next trading. We always see a new market every next moment which we can not predict 100% correct.

for that in forex trading we must really understand everything and have to learn as much as possible, and indeed in general traders must choose the straight and simpler path, because in this business opportunities must be maximized and utilized, therefore we must be able to take advantage of everything the existing facilities at the broker, because the broker who will help traders make it easier to run trades like FreshForex

On 2/11/2020 at 9:59 AM, bearhugs said:

Learning is something which never going to end in any business. Forex is also the same, you are always having something new to the market which you have never seen before.

a388e78653245676b149222ad72d12aa.pnga388e78653245676b149222ad72d12aa.png

therefore we must really continue to maximize everything properly and indeed the most important thing is to learn and try as much as possible to take advantage of the facilities provided such as at the FreshForex broker