Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you learn trading by yourself or from a mentor?

Levie

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/7/2021 at 6:39 PM, gds221 said:

I think the best option for learning is to do it yourself. I can say that this way a trader can actually get the desired result.

When we start doing this business we will have to understand that Forex trading will take time and we need to spend time in learning this business.

On 6/12/2021 at 5:10 PM, Vaabum said:

For training, I used a demo account from ExpertOption, and studied myself. In my opinion, this is the most optimal option for a trader, which allows you to learn quite well.

For that, there are many ways and controls that must be learned from the existence of good facilities and services, especially in terms of control, a trader must understand some trading performance well so that when entering a trading account with an Instaforex broker it is easier and more successful.

4 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Both training options can be quite interesting. The main thing is to master the knowledge correctly.

26b95201d3bebf4c7fda4590a1fb2d3d.png

Of course, with the services and facilities available on forex, it will be easier for traders, especially when entering a real FreshForex trading account by understanding all the facilities well so that it can be easier and more successful, so that it is more understandable, especially in taking advantage of promos and bonuses.