Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

what can be our suggestions for newbies who wants to start forex trading !

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

For newbies, always first learn then practice the stuff with demo but after demo do not go for big amount live account but choose mini account and test your skills with real market so that you can be sure about your trading.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

For newbies, always first learn then practice the stuff with demo but after demo do not go for big amount live account but choose mini account and test your skills with real market so that you can be sure about your trading.

with we can afford and understand the workings of trading on a demo account, then we can easily manage the account realnya, therefore we can try with real account, we could try to use a little capital to be able to determine the extent to which the ability and learn more disciplines will capital that we manage

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,001 posts

Well it will take time to understand things. Just don't lose hope and don't abandon trading out of rage. Be persistent and learn from mistakes. They will help one make good decisions in trading.

my name

my name

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

if you are new user then never try to got huge profit from the market just focus on how to recover the loss and how to get read the market report mean marketing position if you learn the rule of forex market how its work then its so simple to gain profit or to recover the loss because there is always risk in the forex work .

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

if you are new user then never try to got huge profit from the market just focus on how to recover the loss and how to get read the market report mean marketing position if you learn the rule of forex market how its work then its so simple to gain profit or to recover the loss because there is always risk in the forex work .

with've learned in running trading well, and also how to master the forex properly at risk, as well as capital, then it will be easier in profits can be obtained. But all of them need to process that should be run like the good study to gain a consistent basis

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,159 posts
Forex trading is risky and this is also required good knowledge and experience if any trader want to get easiness in trading, and newbie because still lack experience and knowledge hence will better start learn step by step, learn basic and then practice in demo account, at least six month is more recommended for test any system and strategy with free of risk

Norm O'Neill

Norm O'Neill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I would always suggest newbies to learn well because if there is any way towards earning then it is through learning. I am extremely fortunate that I trade with broker like OctaFX as they help me big time. They have lovely educational corner that covers all points and furthermore, I can participate on their demo contest like cTrader and Champion, it’s all very cool and helps in working in every way especially with high level of prize on the line.

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Forex is no longer the simple currency translation where a trader will get the chances to earn money very easily.  A trader will require sufficient trading skills and knowledge to analyze the potential of each trade. Without analyzing all important a trader won’t be able to take decision wisely. So, for the new babies, my suggestion is: try to acquire adequate trading knowledge with the use of demos before start trading with real money.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

As a beginner in this forex trading where the first way we run is we are always routine in learning, forex business is not one of the instant business, forex business is a business that the role of risk is very large, so we continue to improve where skills maximum skills where we can better understand again where the way his forex trading is profitable. It takes the stage where we want to succeed in this way forex trading

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,001 posts

Forex is no longer the simple currency translation where a trader will get the chances to earn money very easily.  A trader will require sufficient trading skills and knowledge to analyze the potential of each trade. Without analyzing all important a trader won’t be able to take decision wisely. So, for the new babies, my suggestion is: try to acquire adequate trading knowledge with the use of demos before start trading with real money.

Well forex has never been easy to make profit. The market has always moves based on supply and demand and since there is central authority who controls the money flow so it has always been difficult to predict the movements.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,353 posts

As a beginner in this forex trading run is a way in which we have to run is a trader trying in a process where the stages of learning, reminiscent of where a forex trading is very large, so traders will never have an instant plunge in this forex trading , need a stage where the learning process to make us able to trade by getting maximum results