Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what can be our suggestions for newbies who wants to start forex trading !

Levie

I think as trader also need to learn step by step in trading, because in fact forex trading is difficult business especially to making profit consistently, and making early preparation in demo account is good to practice using demo account, because as newbie they lack in experience and practice in demo account is good for finding suitable and profitable system trading

then to the maximum extent possible we should take advantage of a demo account, because that is when we can do it in a real account, so it can be easy also to our benefit wel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then to the maximum extent possible we should take advantage of a demo account, because that is when we can do it in a real account, so it can be easy also to our benefit wel

Although demo account is for everything but still useful to trained skill trading, in demo account we should keep discipline to obey rules trading and we can learn also how to manage money in demo with using money management and risk management, although in demo account can't develop psychology trading but we can learn much with these experience

Guess, most important suggestions has already been given. I would just say trade only with good Forex brokers as this factor is mostly over-looked! Newbies are also susceptible to frauds and thus should not invest much. They should invest just a little; observe the behavior of Real markets in real-time rather than with an intention to earn! That way, they can avoid big loss of money, time and effort!

Forex market is very cruel and no mercy, this is remain risky but as trader still having opportunity to success if they can passed all obstacle and able to analyze the market properly and they can trading with discipline to implemented risk management and money management, forex business still promising and we can making good money through forex I think although this is not easy

Forex market is very cruel and no mercy, this is remain risky but as trader still having opportunity to success if they can passed all obstacle and able to analyze the market properly and they can trading with discipline to implemented risk management and money management, forex business still promising and we can making good money through forex I think although this is not easy

indeed in forex trading business has a very high risk gan, but we should be able to control this risk to be minimized her well in order to survive in its running. And in getting the money would have to have the skill and ability of trade that we have with the maximum

If I need to suggest anyone anything then I will say always trust your ability and trade through proper strategy, if we do that then we will easily be able to work it out nicely. I trade with OctaFX broker and through them, I am able to do it all very nicely because they have lovely educational corner that helps me with working. The bonus for me is their demo contest, as before I had to go on with demo account and that was seriously boring, but with this demo contest addition is awesome. I am able to practice out with high level of motivation and if things go right then I am able to win prizes too, so that’s absolutely perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

If I need to suggest anyone anything then I will say always trust your ability and trade through proper strategy, if we do that then we will easily be able to work it out nicely. I trade with OctaFX broker and through them, I am able to do it all very nicely because they have lovely educational corner that helps me with working. The bonus for me is their demo contest, as before I had to go on with demo account and that was seriously boring, but with this demo contest addition is awesome. I am able to practice out with high level of motivation and if things go right then I am able to win prizes too, so that’s absolutely perfect.

therefore we must be able to utilize a demo account and contests as possible, because in order to make it easier and faster to understand and understand the workings of trading properly

therefore we must be able to utilize a demo account and contests as possible, because in order to make it easier and faster to understand and understand the workings of trading properly

Some broker providing demo contest and this is very good if any trader having intention to take part in contest, beside they can practice and implemented strategy trading and system trading properly maybe on contest there are same opportunity wiith another participant to becone winner in contest

I will always suggest newbies to learn well, if we are good at learning then we will definitely be able to earn well, so our primary focus needs to be on learning and then everything else becomes relatively easier. I go ahead with TradeWiseFX and they are absolutely masters to trade under for every reason. They have excellent guidance that really helps with understanding things while the love able part for me is their NFP Prediction Contest, as I can win handy prize and that can lead me very nicely.

• 5 weeks later...

Some broker providing demo contest and this is very good if any trader having intention to take part in contest, beside they can practice and implemented strategy trading and system trading properly maybe on contest there are same opportunity wiith another participant to becone winner in contest

Don't think so. There are many veterans and many high risky robots being used in a demo contest. One or another will make certain amount that won't let normal traders with good strategy win anything. Here I am not talking about newbie traders who are just starting.

For newbies, always first learn then practice the stuff with demo but after demo do not go for big amount live account but choose mini account and test your skills with real market so that you can be sure about your trading.

with we can afford and understand the workings of trading on a demo account, then we can easily manage the account realnya, therefore we can try with real account, we could try to use a little capital to be able to determine the extent to which the ability and learn more disciplines will capital that we manage

• 3 weeks later...

if you are new user then never try to got huge profit from the market just focus on how to recover the loss and how to get read the market report mean marketing position if you learn the rule of forex market how its work then its so simple to gain profit or to recover the loss because there is always risk in the forex work .

if you are new user then never try to got huge profit from the market just focus on how to recover the loss and how to get read the market report mean marketing position if you learn the rule of forex market how its work then its so simple to gain profit or to recover the loss because there is always risk in the forex work .

with've learned in running trading well, and also how to master the forex properly at risk, as well as capital, then it will be easier in profits can be obtained. But all of them need to process that should be run like the good study to gain a consistent basis

Forex trading is risky and this is also required good knowledge and experience if any trader want to get easiness in trading, and newbie because still lack experience and knowledge hence will better start learn step by step, learn basic and then practice in demo account, at least six month is more recommended for test any system and strategy with free of risk

I would always suggest newbies to learn well because if there is any way towards earning then it is through learning. I am extremely fortunate that I trade with broker like OctaFX as they help me big time. They have lovely educational corner that covers all points and furthermore, I can participate on their demo contest like cTrader and Champion, it’s all very cool and helps in working in every way especially with high level of prize on the line.

• 1 year later...

Forex is no longer the simple currency translation where a trader will get the chances to earn money very easily.  A trader will require sufficient trading skills and knowledge to analyze the potential of each trade. Without analyzing all important a trader won’t be able to take decision wisely. So, for the new babies, my suggestion is: try to acquire adequate trading knowledge with the use of demos before start trading with real money.

As a beginner in this forex trading where the first way we run is we are always routine in learning, forex business is not one of the instant business, forex business is a business that the role of risk is very large, so we continue to improve where skills maximum skills where we can better understand again where the way his forex trading is profitable. It takes the stage where we want to succeed in this way forex trading

Forex is no longer the simple currency translation where a trader will get the chances to earn money very easily.  A trader will require sufficient trading skills and knowledge to analyze the potential of each trade. Without analyzing all important a trader won’t be able to take decision wisely. So, for the new babies, my suggestion is: try to acquire adequate trading knowledge with the use of demos before start trading with real money.

Well forex has never been easy to make profit. The market has always moves based on supply and demand and since there is central authority who controls the money flow so it has always been difficult to predict the movements.

As a beginner in this forex trading run is a way in which we have to run is a trader trying in a process where the stages of learning, reminiscent of where a forex trading is very large, so traders will never have an instant plunge in this forex trading , need a stage where the learning process to make us able to trade by getting maximum results

really, traders should be able to get better and get more leverage in improving existing trading skills well and able to improve existing trading skills in real account with better than ever.

To skill the ability that must always improve with the best possible, because by having her skill maximum ability that can make us able to trade by able to bring its success. And where I try also in always increase where skill maximum ability to where want to can bring a profit easily and consistent with instaforex