Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what can be our suggestions for newbies who wants to start forex trading !

Levie

I think that every newbie have their own plan before coming to this business yes ,you cant just come to the forex market like that and start making money you need to put yourself into the process of learnig as this is what that will help.

Even before downloading your trading mt4 or 5 you should learn more than alot

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will suggest 2 things to any beginner starting his career. Firstly, we should always target to gain knowledge and experience because after that everything else will be easy. Secondly, we got to be positive in every situation; it’s something that should definitely work everything right for us.

Before starting Forex Trading, you need to learn how to trade, and that you could learn with Demo Account, as you don't lose any money with it.

I agree with you a newbie should focus to trade in demo account first before they start to trade in the other account which is real account trading. By doing so,  a trader surely able to learn something from their trading and able to reduce the risk because they avoid unecessary losses because of the lack of experience or something nearly same as that.

Yes demo account is most suggested among trader for beginner, this is very important to keep practice in real market conditioin using virtual money, and will better during practice in demo account with seriously in learning, forex is risky business without good preparation already so many trader get fail in forex trading

• 3 weeks later...

Yes demo account is most suggested among trader for beginner, this is very important to keep practice in real market conditioin using virtual money, and will better during practice in demo account with seriously in learning, forex is risky business without good preparation already so many trader get fail in forex trading

I agree with it, I think trade on a demo account can improve the ability of a trader to understand trading. Other than that the demo account is a place where a trader can learn and make mistakes without having to pay a lot more of it. So basically it is important thing to do but usuallly ignored by impatience newcomers.

• 4 weeks later...

We cannot blame them since they are really newbie, but pointing out the fact that they are impatience is really good at least it will tell them the truth that forex also need patience to be able to optimized the risk while reduce the risk which become the important part of foreign exchange itself. I also recommend to be always strict, some newbie i see trader aren't strict and tend to change one strategy to the other in faster way.

Well , I think the first think should a newbie do on starting joining forex trading, is to gather and learn everything about forex industry. Proper knowledge is one of the most important tool for you to have effective and profitable trading experience. And make sure not to use all you funds so if ever it did not work out on the first try, You still have something to use for the next trial.

I think many trader agree if about psychology trading in forex has important role in trading, and as newbie if want joined forex also they need ready with their mental, but of course will better treat forex step by step, because usually in every step will different psychological level, like as if newbie start in demo, usually will free from emotion pressure, but after start in real account, usually as newbie still having too much fear in trading, after look loss floating sometime making their heart will beat faster

I think many trader agree if about psychology trading in forex has important role in trading, and as newbie if want joined forex also they need ready with their mental, but of course will better treat forex step by step, because usually in every step will different psychological level, like as if newbie start in demo, usually will free from emotion pressure, but after start in real account, usually as newbie still having too much fear in trading, after look loss floating sometime making their heart will beat faster

Don't forget to be low profile, don't be arrogant, focusing on trading, make sure that you always think of how to manage the risk before thinking about the profit because it is better to get small profit than huge loss, also be realistic, i never cannot stress how much is this , you need to be realistic with your target. I think growing $100 to $1000 in one week is pretty much impossible.

By reading the book only? If you pursue the knowledge of forex and not the practical knowledge it is fine you can read just the book about forex, but to optimized forex as the source of income you need experience and experience can only be obtained through trading which means you are practicing it.

• 2 months later...

those who are just staring the forex work they have to know the they need knowledge about the forex working.they learn the basic of the forex .all what we need is that we have to get idea how the forex market work .in forex there are some simple step to learn the market position how its going up  and down .

Don't give up, always making effort and keep struggle, one times loss is not the end for everything, still so many opportunity to start again with new opportunity, they can using demo account for learning purposes because demo account also useful to test skill trading because market condition remain same with the real market

All that is included in the technical analysis, and financial risks, it can all be obtained with us often practice in a demo account, but in trading are not only trading skills and knowledge that we need it, because of psychological factors play a major role in our trading. 

All that is included in the technical analysis, and financial risks, it can all be obtained with us often practice in a demo account, but in trading are not only trading skills and knowledge that we need it, because of psychological factors play a major role in our trading. 

Demo accounts can only be made we can optimally and has an intimate knowledge of trading well, to be able to master the trading we can do it in a real account, because psychologists trading can only be done in a real account to we can quickly understand it

I am suggest to newbie if they already learn and practice in demo account and already having confidence in trading and understand how to start trading, first they can using bonus no deposit because this will free from risk, some broker offer bonus no deposit and we can trading with bonus for next experience

I am suggest to newbie if they already learn and practice in demo account and already having confidence in trading and understand how to start trading, first they can using bonus no deposit because this will free from risk, some broker offer bonus no deposit and we can trading with bonus for next experience

with the bonus given broker can make us do experiments trading properly, therefore we must take advantage of the service to help us in trading on real accounts, to gain new experiences in order to easily to get to know our shortcomings in a real account and while understanding our trading psychologist well, because in that way we can easily to maximize our shortcomings as well as possible

• 2 weeks later...

Demo would be the best lesson for each and every newbie and they need to do this for about 6 to 8 months. Later you could invest it in small amounts and earn some good money online.

untu understand our purpose in the demo account is to be used to maximize the ability of the poor, to be better, because in the demo accounts we can learn and understand everything about forex properly so easy for us in running trading well

I think as trader also need to learn step by step in trading, because in fact forex trading is difficult business especially to making profit consistently, and making early preparation in demo account is good to practice using demo account, because as newbie they lack in experience and practice in demo account is good for finding suitable and profitable system trading