Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Levie

In most cases all newbies i see are weak in terms of psychology trading has less experience. But i think if those newbies spent around 6 months at least on Demo account before trade in real account i see they just less superior on the first or second trading becuase of the groginess the rest they are getting better.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that as we know many traders don't know what is their main cause of losing, well this is actually acceptable since not all know about it. I think feeling a bit regret about your past also contribute to your lose. The answer for this thread is simple, there are a lot of reason or cause and it is either emotions related or skills related.

trading without a good trading plan it will cause us to fail. Some fail to forex trading because of lack of good planning and good psychology. For that, we need to make a good site planning to minimize failures

proper learning and practice are most mistake that trader make that lead them to failure, we all know that learning is the first to we should do before entering here. but i think learning is a continuous process that we need to consider during trading with this industry.

Don't lose hope, forex is like as education investment and here is aboiut how to manage the risk in trading with learning with the market, and here as trader will work with the trend market and they must learning many kinds of the trend that occured so they will get better understanding with the market behaviour

Don't lose hope, forex is like as education investment and here is aboiut how to manage the risk in trading with learning with the market, and here as trader will work with the trend market and they must learning many kinds of the trend that occured so they will get better understanding with the market behaviour

That’s true Radex, we don’t lose till we lose hope, so we should be positive and remember that it’s only after night comes day, so if we’re facing any issue then no problem, we will get better with time, we just need to believe in our self.

proper learning and practice are most mistake that trader make that lead them to failure, we all know that learning is the first to we should do before entering here. but i think learning is a continuous process that we need to consider during trading with this industry.

in forex trading this, do the learning is very important to us because with  we do the learning process a lot of science that we get, including we can learn from mistakes. and because forex is very spacious then we should be able to learn step by step

• 4 years later...

Friends come to work because they do not have much knowledge and experience about it, they do not know who to do this business, due to which they suffer a lot of loss if they want to earn more profit If it wants to earn more profit then it will have to work very hard for it and it should get experience and knowledge very important because without knowledge it will not get anything. For this, he will have to do something new so that he can earn a good profit and Become one of the successful Businessman.

In my opinion there are a lot many reasons behind new traders losing money in forex trading, better they should not go for live trading rather open demo account and practice it for six months minimum to go through learning how the market works.

There are lots of reason to do loss in Forex market especially lack knowledge and experience is the biggest factor to lose and sometimes traders can lose due to their broker as scam type broker make money from stop hunting so always better to stick to a reliable broker where it seems to me FreshForex is much more reliable than others. 

I think the biggest mistake which have been done by almost all the Forex trader especially by the newcomers is start Forex trading without any target and without learning of this business. As awe all know in every business there are some rules and conditions and without learning there is no result a person can get. So, to achieve the goal of your business you need to invest time properly. 

Forex4you I think the most demandable broker as because they allow various motivational trainings for their entire clients so a newcomer can learn and an expert trader can achieve his target. This broker has simply made my trading life profitable by giving me genuine education of Forex trading and thus I have gathered good trading knowledge.

• 1 month later...

Most traders lose because of their extra greed. When it comes to trading, their greed works so much that it seems that they will become rich today. This kind of attitude needs to be changed. Many traders have more emotions. These emotional traders make a lot of losses. Many people do not have faith in themselves and they will never be able to make a profit. There are many types of trading styles used by these traders. I have made a lot of losses by trading and now I can cover those losses. So you have to cover the loss and move on.