All Pips

Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Levie

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.  I trade with Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There are so many reasons why traders loss, lack of knowledge is the main reason trader loss. However still so many factor as reason, greedy in trading, fear, over trading, emotion, fear of missing out, etc.
How to manage money in uncertainty market need high patience and discipline trading.

There are so many reasons why traders fail in forex, where there is a lack of understanding and ability in trading, and they force them to go straight to real accounts which results in losses. So, for that we need to learn and use the demo account facilities. So that later you can be prepared and also plan to do better trading on a real account with a FreshForex broker.

There are so many reason why traders fail, forex market prices itself move very dynamic, every tick price movement worth profit and risk, traders can't predict the price ahead precisely, using technical tool indicator and reading news is only the way to making approached to analyze the possible future trend market. However the mistake could come from own selves, greedy, over confidence, anxiety etc could impact to the end result.