Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think the reason why traders encounter loss in forex ?

Levie

the market price movement in trading would be very difficult for us to know, because it is a very dynamic one, but we have to try, because it is all the way, so we have to keep the spirit and able to do, in order to make way our work better from the previous

because psychology and emotion are very instrumental in this forex business, sometimes also affected the final result. and apply discipline as well, therefore, as much as possible a trader to control your emotions and psychology as well as possible, in order to carry out his trade comfortably continue to have the confidence to make a profit

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because psychology and emotion are very instrumental in this forex business, sometimes also affected the final result. and apply discipline as well, therefore, as much as possible a trader to control your emotions and psychology as well as possible, in order to carry out his trade comfortably continue to have the confidence to make a profit

Yes I think you right, in trading about emotion or psychology trading has important role in trading, sometime bad emotion control leading trader to making reckless decision and this is not good for trading result usually, and we need to improve also about psychology trading which this can leading us more discipline during trading

Yes I think you right, in trading about emotion or psychology trading has important role in trading, sometime bad emotion control leading trader to making reckless decision and this is not good for trading result usually, and we need to improve also about psychology trading which this can leading us more discipline during trading

discipline must be to be applied in carrying out trading, with the discipline always done can be more effective and more capable of emotional control can be maintained. Forex is a business that has a very high risk, it is better to do in learning more vigorously

• 2 months later...

It is simple, from the very start of this thread and until now the reason why traders encounter loss is because of theirselves. They simply make a wrong decision, out of their reach. They simply don't have knowledge to avoid that, or truly cannot avoid at that encounter. In the end, we must find the root and fix it and the most important one is to recover from it.

@sidejob i couldn't agree more with you, it is clearly stated that traders encounter losses because they don't know how to trade, or they just partially know about it. To solve this problem i propose that a trader before they jump into real account should learn forex theory and practicing in demo account, only by doing those two they will avoid such circumstances

Loss in trading is general thing, sometime inevitable, if likely any trader facing with loss hence don't be emotion, anger only will leading them to making reckless decision and usually will violating trading rules and not pay attention with risk management anymore, keep discipline on trading is not easy, but if we can discipline it will easily to making evaluation trading

Loss in trading is general thing, sometime inevitable, if likely any trader facing with loss hence don't be emotion, anger only will leading them to making reckless decision and usually will violating trading rules and not pay attention with risk management anymore, keep discipline on trading is not easy, but if we can discipline it will easily to making evaluation trading

To me there are some losses which is inevitable even i see that my analysis have higher accuracy, i just say that is some kind of fate but not really desperate to it. We cannot predict the market for 100% but as long as me myself earn more profit which is twice as much as my loss i would choose this kind of trading and also to reach ROI is not an easy thing to do especially for trader whose career is just nearly 2 years old.

These inevitable losses are i guess the initial losses which many of us make in the start however we need to forget them and keep on moving forward if we wish to become successful trader of future.

Because loss also as part in trading, we only trying to manage the loss with using risk management plan, on everytime we making analysis on the market, not always will true and will obtained profit, if eventually facing with loss also need to willing to accepted these risk as part on trading.

Because loss also as part in trading, we only trying to manage the loss with using risk management plan, on everytime we making analysis on the market, not always will true and will obtained profit, if eventually facing with loss also need to willing to accepted these risk as part on trading.

Actually losses that are often experienced by traders when running his trading is not able to understand and control trading when our moment in reaching the profits, and most traders are not enough patience so that OP always hunted without seeing the movement of the market correctly

Actually losses that are often experienced by traders when running his trading is not able to understand and control trading when our moment in reaching the profits, and most traders are not enough patience so that OP always hunted without seeing the movement of the market correctly

if trader having tendencies to trade as short term trading hence concentration is required, but if trader having long term trading plan, sometime they leaving the chart few day and recheck after day changed, but they already having plan trading on the week, and measure risk management that will able to bear on single plan trading

if trader having tendencies to trade as short term trading hence concentration is required, but if trader having long term trading plan, sometime they leaving the chart few day and recheck after day changed, but they already having plan trading on the week, and measure risk management that will able to bear on single plan trading

Therefore we must really try as much as possible in order to make our way of work more understand and make us more master correctly, and make our trades more controlled correctly, so what we do will be very easy in reaching its profit

• 2 weeks later...

Lack of knowledge of Forex Trading is the main and common reason of the loss of the many traders. You need to understand that if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading, we need to first learn about each and every aspect of the Forex Trading.

Because traders must really understand and learn how it works with the best possible to be able to make our work more understand and easy to reach its benefits, so understand and learn with the best possible in order to manage and control how it works correctly

These inevitable losses are i guess the initial losses which many of us make in the start however we need to forget them and keep on moving forward if we wish to become successful trader of future.

No matter how experienced one becomes, it does not matter. The thing is one can not always be right and a trader should keep this thing in mind and trade accordingly.

Because traders must really understand and learn how it works with the best possible to be able to make our work more understand and easy to reach its benefits, so understand and learn with the best possible in order to manage and control how it works correctly

Yes we need understand with trading forex, and we need to learn and never give up on learning process, but might on trading sometime we facing with loss and sometime this is inevitable, so as trader also need to always keep discipline with risk management plan on trading to manage the risk and account trading

I really agree with your opinion, because we as a trader must learn a lot with the enterprising and routine, and do not easily give up must work smart. And also traders must always manage risk and capital well, so that traders can be consistent to gain profit.

I really agree with your opinion, because we as a trader must learn a lot with the enterprising and routine, and do not easily give up must work smart. And also traders must always manage risk and capital well, so that traders can be consistent to gain profit.

To be a reliable trader that requires a good understanding and learning to make trading more understand, because indeed with we can understand every way to work properly then the trader will be very easy in reaching the benefits,

To be a reliable trader that requires a good understanding and learning to make trading more understand, because indeed with we can understand every way to work properly then the trader will be very easy in reaching the benefits,

Keep learn and never give up, when trader facing with loss, it not mean if they fail, but still on process to become better trader, because loss also as part on trading that sometime inevitable, but with risk on trading hence we as trader also will learn how to manage these risk and not only thinking about profit

Keep learn and never give up, when trader facing with loss, it not mean if they fail, but still on process to become better trader, because loss also as part on trading that sometime inevitable, but with risk on trading hence we as trader also will learn how to manage these risk and not only thinking about profit

Losses are not we regret, but our losses should be done to evaluate them, with we evaluate will be more able to forex to run well, because the mistakes we have done can be well to be understood and studied to be more careful and motivated to better Again forex run

Losses are not we regret, but our losses should be done to evaluate them, with we evaluate will be more able to forex to run well, because the mistakes we have done can be well to be understood and studied to be more careful and motivated to better Again forex run

Make the loss is the beginning of our success, with our losses will gain experience and we can learn from mistakes and evaluate, so that our mistakes are fixed and the future does not repeat the second error, our performance is also improved, in order to be better and run better Its trade.

Make the loss is the beginning of our success, with our losses will gain experience and we can learn from mistakes and evaluate, so that our mistakes are fixed and the future does not repeat the second error, our performance is also improved, in order to be better and run better Its trade.

Nope, loss is loss that is what i hate that is why i try as the best as i can to avoid loss. If you i love or that is the beginning i want to experience that, but that is not the case. The reason people encounter a loss basically because they aren't prepared to their tactics and strategy, also their analysis usually weak.

Nope, loss is loss that is what i hate that is why i try as the best as i can to avoid loss. If you i love or that is the beginning i want to experience that, but that is not the case. The reason people encounter a loss basically because they aren't prepared to their tactics and strategy, also their analysis usually weak.

Losses in trading is a common thing we should be able to understand and learn to make the way work more understand, because indeed with we can understand each risk correctly, then all we can control easily in reaching its benefits

Common but actually one of the worst thing which could happen to someone, Losing the money is not a very good idea for traders because it means you lose one more chance to get better life from forex. There are many reasons for encountering loss which we may justify our reason to lose.

Common but actually one of the worst thing which could happen to someone, Losing the money is not a very good idea for traders because it means you lose one more chance to get better life from forex. There are many reasons for encountering loss which we may justify our reason to lose.

Because it is in addition to perencanaa also we should be able to understand the time and opportunities with the best possible, because in trading it is very understanding all the way work correctly, and with we can master it well will greatly facilitate us in reaching the profits, so understand and learn with as good as possible