Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BTC-Rock : Bitcoin Multiplayer Game!

chokri29

20160410082847.jpg

BTC-Rock is a Bitcoin faucet combined with a multiplayer game where you earn Bitcoins by competing with other players. Only the player with the highest score will be the winner and receive a payout!

It only needs an internet browser to work without having to do any download.

You have to register through our website at first using your BitCoin wallet and e-mail to gain access to our game. You start the game after connecting with another player (will be matched automatically) and start the game!

All what you need to play our game is a mouse or a touchpad since all what you need are clicks, clicks and clicks.

Your mission is to aim at gold pieces while the hook is moving around automatically. All what you have to do is to click the left mouse button to unleash the hook and let it snatch out the first thing will meet on its way down.

If it happens and you catch a gold piece your score will increase. And the larger the piece is then the more score you will win. If it happens and you catch a black stone your score will decrease. And the larger the stone is then the more score you will lose.

You also lose score when the hook gets out of the screen bounds when it fails to catch anything.

And in case you will hit the moving bomb...well....game over for you!

After you get your high score, you will get your BitCoin at FaucetBOX and transfer it over to your wallet!

20160410085041.png

* Features :

Bitcoin Multiplayer Game

- Only the player with the highest score will be the winner and receive a payout!-

- 3 Level Referral :

Level one : from 10% to 12%

Level two : from 4% to 5%

Level three : from 2% to 3%

- 2 - 4 Players each round

- 2 Minutes in game time

- 10 Minutes Between each game

* Frequently Asked Questions

How do I play?

Grab the gold, but avoid the black rocks! The bigger the piece of gold, the more points you get. The bigger the rock, the more points you get taken away! And avoid going out of bounds, or your score will go down. Remember not to hit the moving bomb or it's GAME OVER!

Where do I find my earnings?

Your earnings can be found at FaucetBOX.com. Just enter your Bitcoin address to check payouts and withdraw your Bitcoin!

What are power ups?

X2 Bouns : You will get 10 seconds double reward power up , use it wisely.

Freeze : Every player except you can't move for 10 seconds.What is the time limit for the game?You will have to wait 10 Minutes every game.

When I will get paid?

You only get paid when you get the highest score in the game.

Join with me here : www.BTC-Rock.com