Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to become a successful trader as soon as possible?

But that kind of mentality is exist, you will see alot of people want to be successful in relatively shorter time, i even think like that. "I will be an awesome trader in just few months later because i already trained in my demo account for 6 months each time there is a news".

That was what i thought when i trade for the first time and guess what? MC and the second time i tried i don't get MC but my account halved and right now after everything is getting better i still find myself struggling even not as much as before. Forex is not for someone who want to rich sooner.

in becoming a successful trader must have in advance of learning, because learning from a key to success in forex trading business. we always learn a demo account or demo in the contest also means learning well in broker instaforex

Maybe every trader that joined in forex business they want to become successful trader and profitable trader, but in fact this is risky business and we may losing money or facing with margin call account, success is not come instantly and easily, as trader need hardwork and keep learning but also never give up

Maybe every trader that joined in forex business they want to become successful trader and profitable trader, but in fact this is risky business and we may losing money or facing with margin call account, success is not come instantly and easily, as trader need hardwork and keep learning but also never give up

then by that trader risk is high it needs to be with their preparation in maximizing trading skills, and am always up for trying to learn as in a demo account or also contest demo of brokers who have given the best facilities as it has been given by the broker instaforex

then by that trader risk is high it needs to be with their preparation in maximizing trading skills, and am always up for trying to learn as in a demo account or also contest demo of brokers who have given the best facilities as it has been given by the

so use a demo account as well as possible, because with a demo account a trader will know and understand more deeply how to trade well. skills and good ability will increase, so that when the plunge in real accounts will be easy to run and confidently create maximum benefit

so use a demo account as well as possible, because with a demo account a trader will know and understand more deeply how to trade well. skills and good ability will increase, so that when the plunge in real accounts will be easy to run and confidently create maximum benefit

for that we should be able to understand and learn how it works properly to the capability and our efforts more leverage and could control trading well, by the way then we will find it easy to grab profits

to become a successful trader we have to learn the forex basic and gain all the knowledge for the forex market to read the market and how market work . which tool is best for us to use in the market when ever we try to place our order . before placing the order we have to check the market position and working how its working .

I don’t think it is possible to become successful instantly, it takes times and we don’t have choice but to be good enough to reach there. If we try to fast forward then we are just delaying it and will only risk of losing. Hence, it is sensible to go with step by step way instead of trying to do anything over the top and end up nowhere. I do it all perfectly under OctaFX, as they help big time having small spreads at 0.1 pips to negative balance protection plus much more, it’s all terrific!

to become a successful trader that primarily must always be to strive in learning to do, in accordance with existing risk forex is to always try to learn, and the risk that the main need of our control, as well as to be able to also manage trading well, so her get more profit

• 3 months later...

I don’t think it is possible to become successful instantly, it takes times and we don’t have choice but to be good enough to reach there. If we try to fast forward then we are just delaying it and will only risk of losing. Hence, it is sensible to go with step by step way instead of trying to do anything over the top and end up nowhere. I do it all perfectly under OctaFX, as they help big time having small spreads at 0.1 pips to negative balance protection plus much more, it’s all terrific!

Well let me say that as soon as possible you mean by learning in the most effective and efficient way right? The most as soon as possible is 1 year. Well that is my own calculation based on my own experience and some other traders experience. I cannot deny there are some traders who can be successful less than that but that is rare and that is a prodigy. What i want to imply here is keep working/practicing/trading and reap what your efforts give to you.

This is back to the experience again. It doesn't have to be a very long struggle because not all traders can do that, some only need relatively shorter struggle duration. Me with my more than 2 years old, still struggle to recover, one thing that i miss now is that i don't have systematically target for these 2 years and feel like my emotions still overwhelm me especially since my early phase as Forex trader.

This is back to the experience again. It doesn't have to be a very long struggle because not all traders can do that, some only need relatively shorter struggle duration. Me with my more than 2 years old, still struggle to recover, one thing that i miss now is that i don't have systematically target for these 2 years and feel like my emotions still overwhelm me especially since my early phase as Forex trader.

As long as we have not maximum skill of trading ability owned then we always routinely to run good trading, with very high risk in forex trading this, so maximize skill ability of trading have to maximal forex in run well and maximal.

There are no shortcuts in Forex Trading, you need to learn a lot to achieve success in it. We need to obtain lots of knowledge and experience and skills to survive in Forex.

It's true that if we can understand and learn correctly it will be very easy in reaching the benefits, all of it must really learn because there is no instant way to get it right

It's true that if we can understand and learn correctly it will be very easy in reaching the benefits, all of it must really learn because there is no instant way to get it right

We must better understand the method. Is something we should be able to do and learn well to help our thinking in order to do a nice and easy way to manage and control every way of working properly, so that what we do and work with FXB Trading more easily mastered properly

We must better understand the method. Is something we should be able to do and learn well to help our thinking in order to do a nice and easy way to manage and control every way of working properly, so that what we do and work  more easily mastered properly

Our abilities and efforts need to be maximized properly in order to make our trading more easily controlled from risk and also easy to manage every way work properly, so it is very easy in reaching its profit

Our abilities and efforts need to be maximized properly in order to make our trading more easily controlled from risk and also easy to manage every way work properly, so it is very easy in reaching its profit

Business in trading run it must be true we run as possible, because in forex business is a full business no risk. So try to always maximize good skills such as with a demo account FXB Trading for us more able to run trading more leverage

Business in trading run it must be true we run as possible, because in forex business is a full business no risk. So try to always maximize good skills such as with a demo account FXB Trading for us more able to run trading more leverage

Our ability and effort should we maximize with the best possible in order to make trading easier in running it, so understand and learn well to be able to make trading easier for us to reach with easy profit

Our ability and effort should we maximize with the best possible in order to make trading easier in running it, so understand and learn well to be able to make trading easier for us to reach with easy profit

For the process can we quickly succeed and glorious of forex trading, we must always improve all the activities that exist in forex trading, and account demo is a suitable place to test and learn the trading system we have used to more optimal results with FXB Trading by investing In the forex market

For the process can we quickly succeed and glorious of forex trading, we must always improve all the activities that exist in forex trading, and account demo is a suitable place to test and learn the trading system we have used to more optimal results by investing In the forex market

Our beliefs will be tested in forex trading business that is made a choice in business, so if we are sure then there will be a clear effort in terms of learning and practicing. Forex business for success it will not be instant, but as long as we have not maximum knowledge owned will be difficult in reaching his profit. So maximize what is needed in the forex business we must maximize for the benefits of getting found consistently

Our beliefs will be tested in forex trading business that is made a choice in business, so if we are sure then there will be a clear effort in terms of learning and practicing. Forex business for success it will not be instant, but as long as we have not maximum knowledge owned will be difficult in reaching his profit. So maximize what is needed in the forex business we must maximize for the benefits of getting found consistently

It is not really correlated about the choice even it will affect us in future, but to be a successful means we must have experience. Usually traders with a good mind able to start show the prosperity signal in around 1-2 years of their trading activity. There is no exact way but the general way is by keep trading and increase your capital amount.

It is not really correlated about the choice even it will affect us in future, but to be a successful means we must have experience. Usually traders with a good mind able to start show the prosperity signal in around 1-2 years of their trading activity. There is no exact way but the general way is by keep trading and increase your capital amount.

Success in trading we can see from the results of our performance in running it, so as long as the ability and effort we are still minimal profit and profit will be very difficult to we achieve, so we should be able to evaluate all things well to be able to make trading easier for us Run

Traders should be able to manage funds in trading accounts, in addition it should try again to skill trading and psychology can be more honed. Because it is the key to us in order to get maximum results. Maybe success should be on the run process as well as possible

If you able to manage the funds i think the problem of risk management has been solved, what you need next is to keep making profit as much as  you can. I think that to be successful trader needs a profitable strategy and a stable yet robust risk management, this could optimized your performance to the top.