Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to become a successful trader as soon as possible?

There is no two ways to become a successful trader that fast you just need time to become successful there is no need to rush things out everything is done and handle through gradual process and that is what I urge all the forex traders to be doing

Good we can actually say as soon as possible everything in forex market is just about gradual process you take things easy and success will surely come as you want it this is the best moment which you smile but just try and everything calm while learning

To become a successful forex trader as soon as possible is very simple its just a matter of time thou it require alot of hardwork but we all know when a trader work hard and understand the work of his hand he stand a good and chance to succeed

it is possible for us to be a successful trader. to be a successful trader then we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading. With the demo account then we will be able to learn and practice trading well and therefore, try to take advantage demo account with either

it is possible for us to be a successful trader. to be a successful trader then we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading. With the demo account then we will be able to learn and practice trading well and therefore, try to take advantage demo account with either

That’s correct dear, we need to give time to these things, I believe if we really wish to succeed in real way then we got to do it through proper way instead of seeking short cuts which temporary works, but ultimately will not get us anywhere.

Why still many tader they seeking instant way to get success at short time, I think forex business will always become risky buisiness especially for reckless trader which still making bad in anlaysis,, and I think to become success required long time process and as long as trader still treat forex as their business, hence they need never stop learning

There is no way to become successful in forex as soon as possible you must give yourself some time and learn much about forex this alone is what that will make you a good trader.

Constant practice and training is the right step towards become a good forex trader and it is the best

Forex need your patience and tollerance it is what that will provide you the real income you ever needed to succeed as such patience and understanding is needed they say practice make perfect so we need to get our self well train and educated before we can proceed further to ensure success of our trade

@tray22 It is good to show tolerance to lose but don't over do it. Once you lose in 2 rows and in relatively closer period of time then you should do something with it. If someone wants to be successful as soon as possible then keep practicing don't hope something fall into if you don't come and pick it

That’s true dear, we should be patient instead of try to throw everything away straight away, we should learn to be patient and make sure we learn to time our trades when there is good opportunity on display, I am doing just that and it has won me great profits so far in my career.

If we want to be a successful trader soon we have to adopt the trading strategies and plans perfectly and should trade as per the experience and talent ,actually traders have to utilize their knowledge well so that they can built their trading career with passion .

@kalex78 So what makes us to be successfull in more efficient way without need to waste our precious time for doing repetitive thing which is so much boring. I don't know if this one is working but to be that one as soon as possible what you need is demo account and big amount of capital.

• 3 weeks later...

We got to give these things time and let things work out instead of trying to rush anything which only create trouble and put us into unnecessary situation. I never rush anything instead I just go with the flow and do the hard work; it’s enough to bring profits for me consistently.

No short cuit success here in forex business, but required long time process to become success trader and main important is always keep learning and never give up because in fact many trader fail and leaving forex because they having weak mentality, become success required strive and sacrifice spent time and maybe money

be a successful trader is not very easy, to be a trader who succeeded then we need to be a lot learn and practice trading. for that, we should be able to be able to invest a lot of time to learn and practice well

I think we can success, because success is opened for everyone, but all result eventually will depending with each trader skill, this is not about time I think but skill, although indeed time also can giving better experience and get valuable lesson due trader already faced with many kinds market condition

@radex78 Yes success is actually open for anyone who longing for it, including you and me. I also agree with your post later which said that all depend on trader's skill not from other event but from trader's mind. That is what you called as hardening, it is just like practicing but usually they do that in real account to simulate nearly every single thing.

There is no the most effective way rather than keep trading in demo account/real account to increase your proficiency in foreign exchange. By the time you increased your flight hours as foreign exchange traders you will gain better understanding about forex, thus you also at the same time opening more chance for yourself to be a good trader and gain more profit.