Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to become a successful trader as soon as possible?

To become a successful forex trader online there are alot of things which we need to do and this things do help us to succeed some of the things is constant learning if you can not learn how to trade very well then you will never get success in this field and by so doing you will stand a chance to fail easyly

We won’t be able to become successful overnight, it’s a process that takes time and we should not think about short cuts with this. I also agree with Godsent2, it’s very important to use demo account as when we practice well, we automatically invite our self to achieve greater heights with ease.

No instant success in trading, might any trader want to get easy success, and seeking shortcut success like as use pamm trading and copy trading, but they also need to finding parofitable pamm account and copy trades to follow, because in forex business also many trader only use pamm account to get investor but skill not yet supported

For me I think there is no way to become a successful trader within a short time frame to become a successful trader it take you alot of time and gradual process this is a build up stage of any trader that is why we must work hard and learn hard on daily basis to become successful

For me I think there is no way to become a successful trader within a short time frame to become a successful trader it take you alot of time and gradual process this is a build up stage of any trader that is why we must work hard and learn hard on daily basis to become successful

@tray22: I couldn't agree more, there is no other shortcut for us to be successful trader beside you must through the fire and flames in order to be a better trader or full-fledged one. Of course this process need time, since we need to spend more time in demo account first to gain experience and later gain income in real account where we are ready.

• 1 month later...

As long as someone are ready to trade in real account and want to pay attention to what they lack i am sure in 1 or 2 years they can see their money grow as step by step. Also about minimizing the risk i think it is also matter of how. We can lose once or twice but if our overall trading is profitable then that is not a big issue to worry.

• 2 months later...

only due to practice make us so advance that we can earn profit in short period of time .so keep doing learning about the forex and learn as mush as you can learn in short period of time ,if you learn all the skill about the forex then you got huge profit from the forex market when ever you want to earn.  

There is no easy way to get successful trader just overnight, and I think required long time experience to become success trader because on forex required good learning and also good understanding with high dedication, many trader that joined in forex they leaving forex eventually because they felt forex is not for them

Yes nothing shortcut in forex if any trader want to become success hence they need passed many process and progress, maybe required long years experience to become profitable trader, if any newbie they thinking forex is easy and they can get success only overnight hence usually will often facing with failure because we often hear if more than 90% trader fail in trading

Yes maybe if there are polling how many time required to become success trader hence might many answer will vote more than few years and no instant success to become profitable trader, and experience will bring them to become better trader because they can learn from their own mistake and making better skill

Yes maybe if there are polling how many time required to become success trader hence might many answer will vote more than few years and no instant success to become profitable trader, and experience will bring them to become better trader because they can learn from their own mistake and making better skill

take advantage of our experience to always be able to maximize the ability of properly, because we can do the training while utilizing our experience will be very easy to address the risks and losses well, because it can learn how to learn loss and loved losses correctly

I think we also need having self confidence in this business, maybe so many opinion among trader and might have various statement, how to get successful trader, but without self confidence I think will hard to keep motivation to learn better in forex business, because success will never come instantly

it is impossible to achieve success easily certainly be a struggle, if all the instant there is no one who failed, from here we have to understand forexpun remains the kind of business that requires great effort before achieving success is not just luck alone

• 2 weeks later...

Success is not someone’s home address that we will get to in minutes, it’s a business and that’s something which is done by proper method and strategy, so if we want to be successful in this then we need to focus on concentration and playing the waiting game. I belie I’s just not possible for anyone to succeed so quickly, therefore, it’s best that we trade with long career intention not getting rich overnight. I do just that and with help of broker like OctaFX, it’s all very easy and do able and that is to do with options like lowest spreads while they also have 50% bonus on deposit scheme and further more is their daily market updates, it’s all very stunning and helps big time!

Yes getting success in trading will not easy, but we need to strive and struggling to achieved these success, maybe many trader trying to seeking quick way and easy to making money through forex with using ea and also another software, but will better as trader they learn step by step, because forex is not easy way to get rich at short time

Yes getting success in trading will not easy, but we need to strive and struggling to achieved these success, maybe many trader trying to seeking quick way and easy to making money through forex with using ea and also another software, but will better as trader they learn step by step, because forex is not easy way to get rich at short time

to achieve success in forex business it takes patience and a long process, because of the many ways we can do trading become very confused, especially if you do not understand the risks that we face, would find it difficult for us to make a profit

• 1 month later...

I know its possible to be successful in forex as quick as possible. But from what I learnt from the free weekly webnars, it requires patience and a good strategy, these means only trade two things:

• Breakout
  • Reversals

Those are 2 good methods and taught in forex school at begging if I am not wrong. I am very interested to see how one achieves quick success in this business. Please show me one if you find any.