Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to become a successful trader as soon as possible?

Beginners, experienced forex players, who are successful and who are not, I

appeal to you! I am a trader who, in my opinion, has enough experience and has

achieved good results in Forex to share my knowledge. Of course, there were

losses and gains, "honest" brokers and not. I have developed my own trading

strategy, used the famous Forex fractals in the trading, followed the rules to

construct moving averages, and changed a lot of trading platforms (brokers,

dealing centers), strategies.

But my patience had run out, when the last broker I worked with did me out,

leaving me in the lurch. In search of a more stable and less risky earnings, I came

across Forex trading signals. I began to make money using them. In a nutshell,

pros: it is convenient, you do not have to engage in technical analysis and

continuously monitor changes in the exchange market. Cons: you have to calculate

risks on your own when opening an order, incomprehensible statistics on received

signals and you should always be online to timely copy a transaction. As you

understand, trading, applying minimum efforts, did not bring the expected profit. I

was about to give up on it!

But I am a stubborn man and came to the conclusion that the ideal trading on

Forex is to copy transactions of successful traders. All is good, but where to find

such a service, which would provide a convenient functionality, including a

retrospective analysis, detailed statistics for each trader, and the ability to cover

successful traders not from one broker?! This task took plenty of time.

I have processed many Forex sites, with each being sector-specific.

Subsequent searches have accidentally led to the service 4invest.net.

According to my reasoning, this service may have all the required

functionality to invest in profitable trading signals. Now I am looking more closely

at it. I have quit trading on Forex so far. I invest small amounts in 4invest and

watch the profitability dynamics. Gradually I recover from the loss after having

traded on the currency exchange. I would be happy if, using this new service, I did

not have to spend 24 hours a day so as not to miss out on a profitable trading

position.

• Downvote 12

Trade with signal or copy trades, maybe if found expert trader this will giving profit for long run, but I think however they also as human trader which sometime making mistake in analysis, risk management still impirtant to managed account.

But I thin if we can learn well with our own anaysis and we have good strategy to making proft, hence our confidence will apepar again, backtesting with demo account is good if not yet ready start again in real account

Trade with signal or copy trades, maybe if found expert trader this will giving profit for long run, but I think however they also as human trader which sometime making mistake in analysis, risk management still impirtant to managed account.

But I thin if we can learn well with our own anaysis and we have good strategy to making proft, hence our confidence will apepar again, backtesting with demo account is good if not yet ready start again in real account

Whereever you are right, but 4invest changes signals every week according to their statstic and analysis. I don't know, what do they analyze and how, but it seems profitable.

Managed of account is made by people too ))

If you have a big expirience and good strategy it is ok, but you will loose a lot of money till you will have it. I don't want to loose a lot )

Whereever you are right, but 4invest changes signals every week according to their statstic and analysis. I don't know, what do they analyze and how, but it seems profitable.

Managed of account is made by people too ))

If you have a big expirience and good strategy it is ok, but you will loose a lot of money till you will have it. I don't want to loose a lot )

It's okey if signal provider always generate accurate signal trading and making profit with low drawdown, as investor you already choose best decision becaue in fact in forex traidng eah trader have different skill, there are type investor which they want making money with their investment, and as trader they will learn how to making profit from their trading activity

As soon as possible, this is a very bad thought. Why? This as soon as possible make forex looks like an easy job but it is not. I also have the same thought but to hope for get stable and nice income, i think it is around 1 year or 1.5 years to make it or even more if you are not really good in forex. My advice, just keep trading and stick with your strategy, if you see some tendency to suffer more losses, check what is the fault and fix it or if you can't simply change with the other strategy you may find online.

I think this quite "as soon as possible to earn money in Forex" is very harmful to forex and also for trader himself. if you will not have exact knowledge about forex then it is impossible to make consistent profit in Forex. so first you learn and it make you a good trader.

I think this quite "as soon as possible to earn money in Forex" is very harmful to forex and also for trader himself. if you will not have exact knowledge about forex then it is impossible to make consistent profit in Forex. so first you learn and it make you a good trader.

Yes I think you right, indeed i trading we can makig quick profit, like as scalping trader which they trade with short term tradng plan, they only take small profit but use bigger lot size, but this is also risky, once mistake in anlaysis can causing bigger loss too, I think will better low profit but we can made in regular based than big profit but can't stable

It takes time to become one of the successful traders of forex. you need to learn a lot first for you to come up with good result and lead you to successful trading experience. knowledge and practice are the ways to reach your goal here in forex trading industry.

• 3 weeks later...

This is why many traders lose their money becuse they want to be successful as soon as possible but in fact it could take years for you to reap the profit if you want safier way, there is successful soon strategy but that is risky and actually that is gambling. If you want to be a successful trader, trade intensively and in more intelligent way.

This is why many traders lose their money becuse they want to be successful as soon as possible but in fact it could take years for you to reap the profit if you want safier way, there is successful soon strategy but that is risky and actually that is gambling. If you want to be a successful trader, trade intensively and in more intelligent way.

Maybe so many trader they want to get successful trading woith less effort and just folowing copy trades, indeed if we can fund good trader which hthey can making profitable system for ta least six month maybe already included on good trader, and follow them still become good option for looser, but as follower also need trade with risk management

• 3 weeks later...

Copy trades which you brought here is indeed some kind of innovate idea about modern day trading but makes some newbies lazy and just want to copy someone's strategy without know what the heck are going on about the strategy. I don't against this idea if they want to learn after that and don't depend on this new technology so much.

It takes time to become one of the successful traders of forex. you need to learn a lot first for you to come up with good result and lead you to successful trading experience. knowledge and practice are the ways to reach your goal here in forex trading industry.

yes, be a successful trader can not be instant. we need to continue to learn and practice trading. we need time to be successful in forex. therefore we need to be able to invest our time in order to improve the skills and knowledge of good trading

yes, be a successful trader can not be instant. we need to continue to learn and practice trading. we need time to be successful in forex. therefore we need to be able to invest our time in order to improve the skills and knowledge of good trading

We need having high dedication and keep learnng to achieved success, maybe required long years learning to become success trader, discipline in trading and always learn from our mistake   to making better result, or if we practice in demo account we can use practice to finding suitable system trading

@bearhuges, this is very good I can tell you that in forex market you need experience and not in the rush everything take gradual process for you to get what that you need so follow your plans to become more successful

I think we also need having self confidence in this business, maybe so many opinion among trader and might have various statement, how to get successful trader, but without self confidence I think will hard to keep motivation to learn better in forex business, because success will never come instantly

No one can be successful in trading without experience. Even experienced person can not say that he is successful in trading. 

Actually you said it correct in latter stage of your post, we need to have experience to stay successful, but in early stage of life, it’s knowledge that’s crucial and experience too comes then, it’s not possible to gain experience without knowledge, but experience indeed becomes vital once you achieve success, as to keep it that way we need to have experience.

If all traders have that kind of thought i don't know what have to say, maybe the right words for it is how to be successful trader in the most effective yet efficient way, so you don't have to waste your time for nothing and achieve success in faster rate while don't you ignore your skill as trader.

There is no way which you can become a successful trader as you think Its a matter of time and effort then the trader can make it that easy when you build your knowledge and skills there is no way which you can fail so failure is no of the aspect that trigger hardwork so if you have fail wake up and start working

There is one emphasis that is not good here or maybe can we say a word' that is as soon as possible I think there should not be anything like that what I know is that in the field of forex we patience since it is not a lotto so patience here yield positive result

It is not easy to get the success in the field of forex as soon as possible you need to try and work hard have positive measure for yourself and ensure that you dont have any other thing attached to it when you really work hard what you get is profiting and successful trade life