Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

4invest.net official

Skurik

We have developed 4invest service for active investors and Forex traders, for those who understand the market risk and want to protect their investment when copying trading signals.

Every week 4invest analyzes over 12,000 trading signals and selects the ones, which will bring the forecast income at a reasonable level of risk.

Main advantages:

Income of 100% per annum: 4invest picks up signals from the total projected yield of 2% per week. With the re-investment stipulated, our investment cases will be able to double your capital by the end of the year.

– Reliability: The service picks up signals for copying to achieve the agreed profit up to 95%.

Multitude of brokers: At your disposal, there are more than 12,000 signals from the Forex trading platforms. 4invest does not accept your investment for copying, you can select more than one broker that you trust, and copy signals through their platforms.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write below or PM.

Konstantin, manager of project.

Hello everybody!

4invest.net provides free month period for the first 100 participants from this forum who will take in test of our service during the week!
We are now looking for investors to test our service for creating investment portfolios, it’s profitability, safety and convenience. We would like to offer 100 traders to take part in this test.
Everybody can ask for personal presentation of service’s features.
You will need to fill online poll after the end of week test.

You can register here https://service.4invest.net/en/register.html .

Please, leave e-mail, that you specify when registering below.

Best regards,

Konstantin, manager of project.

• 2 weeks later...

My screenshot of 4invest http://prntscr.com/al2iks

It seems that you are bot, because you posts some unlogical things. May be you will write why you think so before post?

Ok, lets make It clear

there's lots other "services" that sell you free signals. 

I trade myself, no copying. If you, somehow, prove that there's actual profit on this, I will be the first to test. 

And P.S. be careful who you talk to, boy)

• 4 weeks later...