Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Epay - Epay.com

I think that is acceptable for epay as new e-money doesn't accepted by famous forums or famous brokers. I also don't think in near future it will have but for long term there would be more people who use epay services with no internal transfer fees, exchanging would take less from us and the balance could circulated there inside.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is acceptable for epay as new e-money doesn't accepted by famous forums or famous brokers. I also don't think in near future it will have but for long term there would be more people who use epay services with no internal transfer fees, exchanging would take less from us and the balance could circulated there inside.

Thanks for your pertinent opinion for epay. Epay has a long way to be proved it is good for people. But it will do it best to serve people by good service not only free payment but also good customer experience. 

Epay is a legal payment processor with a Chinese payment license and PCI certificate. And we will support credit card and issue prepaid card very soon since these functionality are developing. It’s free for sending and receiving funds. And you can deposit and withdraw through international wire transfer or Epay Exchanger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just checked the site after saw your message and i find the list of merchant which is used epay as payment processor and there is no any broker i mean forex broker, but there are various merchants which use e-pay services, ranging from HYIP to Exchanging site indicated this one is growing and keep gaining more trust from people but to reach a state like more estabilished payment processor has, it seems i will give around 4-5 years.

Just checked the site after saw your message and i find the list of merchant which is used epay as payment processor and there is no any broker i mean forex broker, but there are various merchants which use e-pay services, ranging from HYIP to Exchanging site indicated this one is growing and keep gaining more trust from people but to reach a state like more estabilished payment processor has, it seems i will give around 4-5 years.

Hello, thanks for your comment. We are trying our best to gain more trust from people and provide them with better payment service as you said, and as of now, we have about 200k registered users. At that rate, we will reach a state like more estabilished payment processors has soon, instead of 4-5 years. Certainly, we sincerely invite you to join Epay, any suggestion from you side will make us be better. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Why more and more American users choose Epay.com?

Here are the points:
1. Epay.com accepts American ID verified;
2. Free to transfer money through Epay system.

American users will never have to tolerate the high transaction fee charged by other payment processors. 

14344750_1699088397081473_74712515124993

Attention please, Epay.com is Raining Money!!!
Only 500 early birds can get the momey!!!
Copy this Password: PW1000000107NLS5Stkl, go and get the money.

1. Login your “Epay” account .
2. Click “Lucky Money”page....
3. Click “Activate Lucky Money”, Enter the password, you can get the Money.
Join us now to become Epay.com user and follow our Facebook page, get the money every day.12322936_1145919762155574_52167549556123

Go get the Lucky Money!

Click this link: http://bit.ly/2cS3Jei

No doubt! It’s real! Bonus up to $100!!!

Social Lucky Money is a special anonymous coupon. You can just share this link or create a Social lucky money, to attract people anywhere to help you get promotion. 

1. Increase website traffic, social network, forum post, etc.

2. Products or services promotion, nothing attracts new customers like get the money.

3. Raise brand awareness,

Epay is new legal payment processor from China with PCI (payment card industry) DSS certificate. Customers can use epay to pay online, receive money, deposit, withdraw, currency exchange and so on.

Choose Epay, Choose free,safe and fast:

Send money-free

Receive money-free

Deposit-free

Withdraw-no service fees

Accepts Web Money, Perfect Money to deposit and withdraw!

• 2 weeks later...

Epay.com: The Best Payment Way for Perfect Money &WebMoney User.   

As you know, the main problem most of Perfect MoneyM&WebMoney user face:

1. High transfer fee,

2. Not accept to withdraw to the global bank,

3. Amount limit

4. Verified process is complicated

5. Illegal payment processor

But now, Epay can get rid of all the above problem with:

1. Lowest price

2. Accept to withdraw to the global bank,

3. No Amount limit

4. No Verify

5. Legal payment processor

Epay.com accepts Perfect Money, WebMoney to Withdraw. To your bank account

Click here go sign up to become Epay users: https://www.epay.com/?ref=527495Epay.com: The Best Payment Way for Perfect Money &WebMoney User.   

As you know, the main problem most of Perfect MoneyM&WebMoney user face:

1. High transfer fee,

2. Not accept to withdraw to the global bank,

3. Amount limit

4. Verified process is complicated

5. Illegal payment processor

But now, Epay can get rid of all the above problem with:

1. Lowest price

2. Accept to withdraw to the global bank,

3. No Amount limit

4. No Verify

5. Legal payment processor

Epay.com accepts Perfect Money, WebMoney to Withdraw. To your bank account

Click here go sign up to become Epay users: https://www.epay.com/?ref=527495

Cuo1kBIUIAIfI4p.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you a Shopify merchant or WooCommerce merchant?

Are you looking for an Online Payment who accept Credit Card?

Here is a huge business opportunities for you. 

Hurry up!!! We will accept Credit Card at the end of this mouth.

Join become Epay.com Merchant. Each Epay Merchant $10,each 1st-Level referrer $5.
https://www.epay.com/en/activities.htm

15003261_1189826754431541_25225117606555