Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you think compounding is important?

Well there are thousands of money management methods out there. A trader has to find the one that is suitable for him. Compounding works well with high winning strategies. Otherwise it will reduce profit in my opinion.

If you able to make consistent profit per month it is not wrong to do compounding, some traders doing it and you basically don't have to spend from your own pocket to make your capital bigger and to be able to get bigger lot size, it is pretty simple yet powerful, basically you delay your gratification(withdrawing the profit).

If you able to make consistent profit per month it is not wrong to do compounding, some traders doing it and you basically don't have to spend from your own pocket to make your capital bigger and to be able to get bigger lot size, it is pretty simple yet powerful, basically you delay your gratification(withdrawing the profit).

in forex trading of course we must really learn how to manage capital, because it is very influential and also a good understanding to be more profitable, and as long as traders can run well trading it will make us more understand it correctly

in forex trading of course we must really learn how to manage capital, because it is very influential and also a good understanding to be more profitable, and as long as traders can run well trading it will make us more understand it correctly

really we should be able to learn and try well in order to run the trading properly, because the ability is one major thing for traders to have when entering the real account FXB Trading easier in managing it

Well I never judge any trader how he manages his trades. As long as he is profitable, it is a good thing whatever he is doing in my opinion. And also I am not against compounding. There can be many ways a trader can apply including compounding with partial profit withdrawal.

traders who may be in want to achieve the profits must be maximal skill possessed trading ability. Forex trading is a business that is not one of the instant, but the business where we continue to learn with the desire to achieve its benefits consistently

learning must surely continue to be improved, because just looking for a fortune that we will not achieve forever, so need discipline that can control our trading system to be more understanding and profitable, so learn everything well in order to make a good process in reaching its benefits, many facilities that we can also use in brokers FXB Trading

• 1 month later...

Compounding is just another step, and it is important once again for someone who don't have much capital to spare and want to expand their account into a new heights, or for someone who don't want to invest more instead they compound to reach the same goal, to increase your account's capability to afford bigger lot size.

@sidejob : But that compounding even just another step for you is important for some traders like me. I don't have much money in my pocket to spare while still struggling to make profit and just make withdrawal four times last year, the rest goes for compounding. This step is pretty important to increase the capability of my account to make bigger trading.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s a relative matter subject matter since everyone has his own strategy to earn money. It is not that only compounding is the way to earn added money rather there are many ways to earn. For example: in case of trading in the forex market with broker, traders usually get welcoming bonus, redeposit bonus, etc. which are also good source of earning supplementary money. As I believe that investing or utilizing money is far better than keeping money idle in a bank for few % interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Where as a trader to plunge in the world of forex, is the thing that must be run always routine in learning, because learning is the key to a success in business. And remind also the risk that there are very large in this forex business, so continue to strive in learning and learning in order to we can trade more profitable when plunge in real trading with instaforex

• 3 weeks later...

Compounding is just another step, and it is important once again for someone who don't have much capital to spare and want to expand their account into a new heights, or for someone who don't want to invest more instead they compound to reach the same goal, to increase your account's capability to afford bigger lot size.

Well don't disagree but a trader has to understand how compounding can help them. Also compounding works better with a high winning ratio strategy. A good money management strategy can dramatically increase profit. Don't know how traders handle compounding but at retail level traders have to be very efficient in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

And where we run forex trading the way we have to run is we continue to learn on the run, forex business is a business that is very big risk that exists, so we continue to the learning process in order to be able to trade with in getting the maximum results

Chasing maximal gain is not really a good idea if you think about it. Try to go after optimal profit and in the long run that will yield better result. Even if you can catch 70% of a move then it is a good catch.

Where to be able to get maximum results it is not an easy business, where forex business is a very big risk business that exists, so where we always routine the stages of a good stage of learning for which we can trade can afford to get maximum results when it will plunge into the world of forex trading with instaforex