Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Psychology in Forex

Make stop-loss purchases and recognition them for your entire security - When there is the transaction for the stop-loss the investor should do it instantly, he should not have questions. The investor should avoid having onto his place which is already dropping because he desires that something good will still occur. On a dropping factor or place the shares will keep falling until a good activity happens to quit the drop. The investor may be damaged just because he is still awaiting the good activity which could be like a miracle.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

indeed the main thing being the most important for a good trade is with the psychology which is good because that psychology plays an important role in addressing the risk of trading and control our emotions and all trading strategies that we use is as a support tool only and psychology that determines whether we will get a benefit or loss

• 2 weeks later...

Don't invest in forex if you don't know how to drive. Many will going to wonder what is the connection of driving to forex trading. In driving you are not thinking you are driving naturally. Its all about impulse. You brake if a car suddenly stop infront of you and so on. In forex its the same. We must always rely on our impluse. that's why its very important that we trade in demo account first to develop this impluse and if you are driving its easy for you to shift your impluse from driving to trading.

very true if we do not have the desire to learn a trade and do not have the ability to do that we should not have to invest some of our money in forex trading because this will only make us suffer huge loss and forex is only for people who have a willingness to learn to take advantage of the money they invest

I think you're right. If we desired to management our feelings well, so that will need encounters about currency trading issue first.

That will create us realized more about currency trading so we realized what will we do without any concerned. If we realized what will occur,

I mean greater possibility, so we could shift with greater confidency.

lack of knowledge we have will make us always in a hurry to do something and we will not be able to control our emotions as well as well as the lack of control of forex trading emotions in us because of the lack of knowledge we have if we have a good knowledge of course we will always be cool to make decisions and can cope with all the pressures that exist in forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that is absolutely right in forex trading what you will see is how to make a good money every were on the internet through forex but at the end how many people do succeed just few.

So its much more better that we have nothing against our self and continue trading but first we must try and gain good knowledge to just uplift our psychological reasoning and burst our trading carreer

It is true, psychology is absolutely needed for the trader in forex business here. This is the real thing to do. Well, because the market sometimes is running too fast on Forex, this is why, we need to get good psychology to deal with this situation

Aside from learning the differnt aspect of trading in forex trading and having our own trading strategy the psychological factors will help us to remain calm and make unbiased and more informed trading decisions than to be easily influenced by emotions. We must bear in mind that emotions can easily sway our decision-making that results in us losing money which is why we need to them under control.

If you are making money in forex then your set of mind is that you are good to invest in here. But if you spend lots of time in forex like spend months trading in forex and still not making money then you going to end up stress and frustrated. That's what happen to me in the first two months and until I make good profit in here. If I did not make profit after three months I'm sure I already give up forex trading.

It is normal that in the event of wins one's mood is great and when you are encountering losses that mood really starts to drop to the point where one can even lose their self-confidence. Its just important that one tries to take necessary breaks or do something to maintain a clear mindset where necessary so that they dont end up getting caught up in the emotions.

Talking about psychology in forex trading I think this is another ball game for sure we need to inculcate the spirit hardwork if at all we really want to see more important features that can tends to produce good result here for us so the best thing to do is just for us to try our possible best make our trading plans meet up with our strategy for sure and everything will become easy for us.

I wish that there was an easier way to get around this so that emotions could not get in the way of making profitable trades. There are just a number of things that one has to consider when it comes to trading and its easy for emotions to get in the way and actually distract us from following through with our plans.

• 3 weeks later...

What we can see from the Forex trading business here, the psychology will be needed when we have to handle the floating account, and the position is minus or bad. So, it is not simple to make decision or to make the loss account to be in profit again here. This is the ture thing

To all newbies if you think you are not good in forex because you feel fear or you can't control your emotion. That's okay and its normal feeling. Me its take me two months to gain confidence in my trading skills. So don't feel bad if you feel emotional when you trade in forex and feel the stress and feel the pressure. Because the more you trade the more you can actually make profit.

Because, newbies don't have experience yet with the trading psychology. When they start to trade in real account, is there or the emotions they have will be a hindrance and affect their trading, something like that. Wherein, we can say that these emotions are commonly the reason of losses. So, as much as possible, we understand and learn trading psychology on how to manage our emotions in different situations in trading.

It is important to understand the effect of psychology in Forex, because at different points in time, our psychology differs and influences our outputs that in turn influence the results we have. Psychology has to do with the state of mind, which is not primarily about emotions like is widely conceived but about how you reason at any point in time. Shaping it is very important as it would form a core part of your trading style.

This is state of mind is important to manage so that you are not influenced to drive away from your trading plan or even ignore things that may be important in your trading strategy. Just like you are not able to function well at work if you have personal issues and they get in the way the same thing applies in trading. Once has to be focused on their trading so that they are not easily influenced by these factors and make unbiased decisions.

It is important to understand the effect of psychology in Forex, because at different points in time, our psychology differs and influences our outputs that in turn influence the results we have. Psychology has to do with the state of mind, which is not primarily about emotions like is widely conceived but about how you reason at any point in time. Shaping it is very important as it would form a core part of your trading style.

and it will affect the way you earn money from forex,i think this topic already discussed in many forums , and most of us already know about thsi thing, and the best way to deal with this part, is try to control and know ourself well, if we can do that thing i am sure we don't need to worry about this thing

Emotions are most common in all the human beings and in animals also but we Humans have more emotions . well as we are traders we will surly have emotions and that cannot be controlled most of the times and i am sure that most of the traders will be loosing only because of the emotions . but a trader should control emotions to earn with forex business in starting it may be difficult but as the days goes you will be completely controlling your emotions .

Emotions are most common in all the human beings and in animals also but we Humans have more emotions . well as we are traders we will surly have emotions and that cannot be controlled most of the times and i am sure that most of the traders will be loosing only because of the emotions . but a trader should control emotions to earn with forex business in starting it may be difficult but as the days goes you will be completely controlling your emotions .

Psychology here is talking more about to obey our plan to trade on Forex here. In this way here we can say emotion is included here. We have to think wisely about our own selves here. We have to be able to control our emotion here by using the psychology in trading