Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

Funny thing is that I earn daily. But I can loss in a day what I earn in a week also. That's just what forex trading is all about. You earn some you loss big. lols. I guess most of use trade with lower TP than SL. and I'm sure many of us get more TP than SL. But since our SL has higher spread we usually end up losing big even though only few position incur loses.

There will be times we can earn fast then, we gain losses fast as well. So, it's not easy to be consistently and make profits daily as much as we could. Trading with the risks it always have then, we surely can't guarantee of having success in every trade. Even having the risk management of having take profit and stop loss can't assure of daily profits but we can make profits in general lessen the losses.

Yes forex is a place where we face loss some time and profit some times and daily profits are possible in forex but not daily and some time we may have to face the loss in trading but if you have the skills you can make the market situations to your side and trade .

Daily profit is possible. But it should not be looked at from one perspective, of making trades everyday and making profits or net profits from these opened trades everyday. daily profits are also possible when one makes long term trades that are open for days. It is possible that the days would end up profitable. Whichever way, one need to practise and know his/her onion to be able to make profits daily.

Yes long term traders will be helping most of the traders to get daily profits and that will be the major goal of most of the traders . this days most of the traders will not aim for huge profits but most of them are in the targeted to get daily profits in forex business .

If you have a position that has 30 pips TP chance are you can earn daily. That's what I'm doing right now. I keep on trading and I'm hoping that every week I make some profit. Usually I end up computing my earnings each month but same time I try to make sure that I make profit month after month and I'm trying to make sure that no matter what will happen I will going to make good money in forex.

In the end of the year here, usually the situation in the market is not easy and very hard to be predicted here. Well, we can see here, there are so many traders do not trade anymore in the end of the year here. They are waiting until the middle of January here when the market is better

Actually, it's always not steady as we know it there will just few time that there's consistent or predicable market movement and usually it happened in the times that we have big events coming. Also, to think that daily profit is another way to strategize in Forex which we have our own selection in trading. We really like to have daily profit but with the lower target profits or pips.

In the end of the year here, usually the situation in the market is not easy and very hard to be predicted here. Well, we can see here, there are so many traders do not trade anymore in the end of the year here. They are waiting until the middle of January here when the market is better

yes, you are right. this week the market shows neutral movement and not shows the clear path about the next potentially movement. in EUR/USD, the pressure between bullish and bearish remain in balance but the pattern, shows the next potential movement is bearish. but many professional still suggest us to stick with bullish trend if considering what happened in the past few weeks.

Yes daily profit is possible in forex and there are many traders as of now who are making daily profits with forex and that will be really great to earn daily money with forex and this is really a good thing . it is not good to loos for high or huge profits but try to get money daily so that you will be safe with the funds . Try to execute long trades so that you will be earning daily profits .

On regular basis I do get TP. And each day I can earn 5 dollars or more on regular basis but same time I can loss 50 dollars in a day sometimes if theirs some corrections or if I make mistakes in my positioning. But the good thing about earning 5 dollars a day is that in just ten days I can break even. So in short one day loss is equals to 10 days continues profits more or less.

daily profits are quietly possible in forex and its all depend on the trading plan you are working on . so if you go for long term traders then you can make a good daily profits with the forex business . And i really like to get a daily profit rather then a huge profit because most of the times daily profits will making us more encouraging to trade every day .

I just close some of the positions that is in negative right now but I did not close all that will going to affect my earnings. I hope I can still hold some positions so that I can earn good amount of money each month. I know forex trading is really hard to achieve right now but I do hope that I can still manage my account good and I'm hoping that in the near future I can say that I'm really making good income in forex trading.

it is possible to earn profit daily. Either the when market is bad or good. If you know what to take as situation as. Unless if you still learning, then, it is hard to get profit daily. But as soon as you trade daily, you'll learn the trick of the market itself.

Yes forex is a place where we face loss some time and profit some times and daily profits are possible in forex but not daily and some time we may have to face the loss in trading but if you have the skills you can make the market situations to your side and trade .

This is true. So, by the system, to get the daily profit is reasonable and possible. But, to make the daily profit every single day perfectly here, it is not possible at all here. Some day, we can face a loss, instead of making profit. The only thing, we have to know how to manage the loss

as far as i know that some trading company that have daily profit, and bank institution too :D, but lately i heard that they have some loss when do automated trade, actually daily profit is what every trader really want but sometimes that we cannot even get any profit in one days or even more than one day in our trading activities

It's because there's always chance or possibilities that you are going to lose. Remember you can't be always be consistent in making profits but that's what we are trying to do to make profits to always pursue for more profits rather than losses. Daily profit can set with a lower target with minimal risk but even with this setup will going to fail some trades.

If you know how to read trend I can say its possible to earn daily in forex. I do hope that I can earn good amount of money in forex trading. I do make some good trade and I'm expecting to maintain my earnings some how. I hope I can make good income and that's why I'm always in here hoping to maintain and sustain my account. I don't know if its for good but I hope it will be.

So far here, we can see there is no trader in this world can generate the daily profit fro Forex trading consistently here. Whatever they use, even they use like Forex Robot here, it is not a good thing for the investors if they think, they can get the daily profit in forex trading here. This is the real thing

Daily profits without losses in between may not be possible however earning 200% or even more a month may be very much possible. The greater returns we expect the more risk we have to take and So I am satisfied with 100 % returns every month or a little more. this can be achieved if we have good knowledge and money management skills. Diversification helps us to reduce risk.discipline is of utmost importance in Forex trading otherwise we may end up in a pit of loans.

I do not think continuous daily profit is possible, Losses in between are inevitable. Profit without loss in Forex trading can only be a good imagination but cannot ever become a reality. However the attitude one shows towards his loss is what separates the winners from losers. A successful trader always utilizes his mistakes to learn from it and avoid its recurrence. Proper learning and applying our skills helps us to maximize our gains and minimize our losses.