Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

even if we have not been able to profit consistently, then we can focus on daily targets that did not experience much loss. I believe a little longer could satisfy later if we had enough profit

I agree with you. If we can start profit consistently, even if it just small amount, later it could replace your total loss one. Daily profit is really possible if you are not setting target too high and you have knowledge about market. Try to learn to understand the market first before you entering it. Once you could understand what the market want, you can earn profit on daily basis without any problem.

I agree with you. If we can start profit consistently, even if it just small amount, later it could replace your total loss one. Daily profit is really possible if you are not setting target too high and you have knowledge about market. Try to learn to understand the market first before you entering it. Once you could understand what the market want, you can earn profit on daily basis without any problem.

certainly a good market analysis is our primary key to stay in forex trading existence. I believe the bad analysis will be bad too on our trading account balance.

maybe still a little good if we also have good money management

Its true we need good market analysis to enter trade and no doubt its help us more to make win trade . its true its not possible newbie most of the time because its not so easy but have to try to from various source. anyway its also true bad analysis ruin our trade but good money management save our account.

oh what you saying is may be very hard even impossible so you can not earn a lot in one day there must be some risks and qualifications to deal with such strategy . i am working on forex but not for long time so i have no big losses or earnings its just few cents

• 2 weeks later...

Well i think it is possible to earn profits daily. I suggest you use scalping techniques. Because you are opening your trades only for a short period of time. But i suggest you should not trade on Fridays and Mondays because those two days it is very difficult to predict the market. And if you are be aware of the news you have a high chance of getting succeed. Always try to open trades going also with the major trends in short tern charts. EG: 4H, 1H uptrend then you can very easily open buy referring 15M/30M charts.

• 1 month later...

yes its possible to get daily profit i believe and before i also do such but my expereince i can say if loss then if we keep cool and wait for chance to enter the market then only possible to recover our loss and get profit but if we want to revenge then sure loss. in this way i lost also but have to keep cool our mind if there is loss also.

I think all traders will be glad if they could make consistent profit in forex. I hope I could realize that too but today I still couldn't do that.

Do you think it is possible for us to get daily profit in forex? I ever read there are some traders who could do that, how is your opinion

about that?

I don't see why isn't that possible. As long as your are very realistic and plan your profit everyday, setting a objective, you are surely make consistent profit. You can plan to gain 1-3 pips per day safely but that is not going to help you make a fortune. Sometimes losing is necessary. You don't have to profit everyday to become successful.

I think daily profit is moderately possible, but If you talk monthly or yearly basis then it's definitely 100% possible as well, But the leverage need to be low as minimum as you can with your trading amount... But you can't make fixed huge profit, instead of tat you are able to find some %% about 10-20% from principle.... SO just be careful while selecting leverage...

I agree. If you have a really high leverage, like 1:1000, then you have to watch your lot size closely. You must allow 100+ pips of negative net profit at least if you want to profit daily. If your account can only sustain a negative net profit of 40-50 pips, you may profit most of the time, but will completely blowup your account on one really unlucky day.

daily profits is a possible thing to get in forex trading but I still prefer monthly profits so I can control my emotion and not chase to gain profit everyday....

some days maybe we can make big profits but other days we can loss too...so we can combine that profits and loss and sum it to get a good profits every month...

Daily profit - mean you want to exchange your own currency or purchased unit within 24 hrs. First of all I should recommend to use 7-10 days for take your units. Occasionally if you want to leave these units you make find updated seller list, for make profit you've to find At-least 1% bonus from you purchase amount. But it's very difficult to find and really uncertain. Some time this can happens but very short time , you've to choose that section within very low time, another way to gain daily return - you can maximize your total abilities of unit partition,that can make daily profit in total.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all traders will be glad if they could make consistent profit in forex. I hope I could realize that too but today I still couldn't do that.

Do you think it is possible for us to get daily profit in forex? I ever read there are some traders who could do that, how is your opinion

about that?

I think it is possible we can get daily profit. It is just the technique if you know it to earn $10 per day from forex is easy

I think it is possible we can get daily profit. It is just the technique if you know it to earn $10 per day from forex is easy

I also sure that good traders can make a good daily profits not just $10 but maybe $100 a day. But how to reach that level is very hard to get.

You need to spend time to sit in front computer and learn about how market reaction to economic news or politic news. And if you good on both of them you still need to learn how to control emotions on every trading you make. It is not easy to earn money on forex.

about that?

It is the ultimate goal for all forex traders can make a proftable trade

That is the ultimate goal of every forex trader to earn a consistent profit. I'm sure you can do it, but all it needs is a process leading to the stage. In my opinion, the key to become a profitable trade in forex is inside us such as dicipline and patience.

I think to get a daily profit in every single trade must be using a scalping way but also need an effort like time to monitoring continuously the trade.

@winzpc

I don't think that scalping is the only one way to get consistent profits in forex because it is possible to use another method too.

It's possible to use news trading method or Intraday method to gain consistent profits too. But I am agree if daily profit is purposes that

must be reached by traders who want to become successful trader.

@andry77

I do agree with you, many another method or strategy can give a consistent profit. But I mean to being a profit in daily trade, it will more guarantee to use a scalping method. An expert scalper can make a profit everyday because they will close their trade in range of profit between 5 to 10pips. The news trading trader or intraday trader sometime can cause them loss in a day, because not everyday it release a high impact news, so sometimes they will stay outside to just monitoring the price.

• 4 weeks later...

i think that we should not make it a goal to profit daily. cause not every day there is good market situation. but i think that we should aim for an earning each week. like having a goal of getting good amount each week.

Everyone prefers daily profit, including me :)

In my opinion, weekly profit makes more sense than daily profit, because with the dynamic market environment, investors are hardly to maintain everyday's profit.