Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Daily profit, is it possible?

• Please log in to reply
371 replies to this topic

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Do you think that is so easy? I mean even with your yearly understanding it still a challenge to make daily profit especially if your  target is hundred pips, but if that is just like 20 or 30 pips i think you can get it just in one day even i am not really sure that will happen.

demo account will help the planning of the trader more successful and indeed with us keep trying as much as possible then our ability and effort more easily utilized and help its management to be better

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 642 posts

Same here, it is better to think like weekly profit or monthly profit which is more spacious compared to tight daily profit. It is also tedious job for us. Unless we work on big trading company i think that is possible to get daily profit, but even for daily traded company they still suffer some losses and cannot make profit daily too.

Long ago I read some prop trader sharing his experience with working as a trader. Managers force them to take more trades and achieve certain targets which become very difficult for them. And when they are not able to meet those targets they get fired for not able to achieve those targets.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Long ago I read some prop trader sharing his experience with working as a trader. Managers force them to take more trades and achieve certain targets which become very difficult for them. And when they are not able to meet those targets they get fired for not able to achieve those targets.

Damn, that is too harsh but you know working in some companies like that as trader really take a load into our shoulders. Not an easy job especially when it comes to increase our profit in uh... unrealistic way, i know asking for more trades could be realistic or unrealistic depend on the condition, but it is better not to foce when we don't have enough 1st skill, 2nd capital/money.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Damn, that is too harsh but you know working in some companies like that as trader really take a load into our shoulders. Not an easy job especially when it comes to increase our profit in uh... unrealistic way, i know asking for more trades could be realistic or unrealistic depend on the condition, but it is better not to foce when we don't have enough 1st skill, 2nd capital/money.

all that requires a process and also a good understanding to understand it, because the ability and effort in forex it needs to be understood by traders in order to manage and control it well because with it can provide ease with both

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,909 posts

As long the target you want to reach is not that high like just 10 pips or 20 pips per day i think that is possible, usually the market in almost any scenario able to move 100 pips up and down. If you scalp the currency just 10 pips for example especially during a day with high impact news.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

As long the target you want to reach is not that high like just 10 pips or 20 pips per day i think that is possible, usually the market in almost any scenario able to move 100 pips up and down. If you scalp the currency just 10 pips for example especially during a day with high impact news.

of course if we can understand how we can do and generate profits that we can record so that the evaluation can be done and easy for us to control well, so we can easily run it and grab everything right

Nadilapars

Nadilapars

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

of course if we can understand how we can do and generate profits that we can record so that the evaluation can be done and easy for us to control well, so we can easily run it and grab everything right

Traders are always on the lookout for direct access to numerous live prices and they want good customer support. FXB Trading is one website that will supply them both. Trading with this website will give confidence to traders concerning dependence on accurate data

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 642 posts

Those managers are just trying save their own back and so take such kind of actions. In my opinion it is never a good idea to force a trader to do what he is not capable of doing and punishing for that. Again I am at no position to judge their methods. They have their ways of doing things.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,881 posts

For daily profit it will be we get if the trader with the correct maximum skill ability of trading owned. This forex business is a business that is not one of the instant, but the business must be maximally science and trading skills owned so that we can profit consistently. So try plunge in a demo account where for the stages we learn will be the way of profitable trading management

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

because to be able to generate profits that will not happen instantly, therefore traders should be better still in managing existing trading activities dnegan accompanied by sufficient trading skills to get more leverage.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

because to be able to generate profits that will not happen instantly, therefore traders should be better still in managing existing trading activities dnegan accompanied by sufficient trading skills to get more leverage.

we use first in demo and demo contest account to be able to give maximizing good trading and understand all the way correctly, so easy in reaching the profit, so use and learn demo account with good

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationIndia

Demo Trading is a nice way to earn money online, but we need to be utter serious in the same, else we won't be able to make some good money online in the Live Trading.