Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

Reasonable as long as your loss is not as big as your profit, for example you lose twice but you make profit thrice with double amount of what you lose. Lose unavoidable even we tried, i know i try as the best as i can but still at some times i can't. So there is possibility for daily profit in forex is exist but required more efforts.

Yes i do agree with this, the daily profit is possible and also talking about losing money as long as our profit overcome the loss that is not a big deal because forex is risky business and lose is actually what we must prepared to face no matter what. In fact a lot of traders are happy with their overall result not just by one result.

Yes i do agree with this, the daily profit is possible and also talking about losing money as long as our profit overcome the loss that is not a big deal because forex is risky business and lose is actually what we must prepared to face no matter what. In fact a lot of traders are happy with their overall result not just by one result.

Indeed we run a good trading it will be more dependent in maximal skill trading owned by each trader respectively. By looking at the state of forex is very high risk, then every trader must be more true way we to overcome so that we further facilitate the course of trading, such as the preparation in practice, and struggling as in the demo account we can learn

Indeed we run a good trading it will be more dependent in maximal skill trading owned by each trader respectively. By looking at the state of forex is very high risk, then every trader must be more true way we to overcome so that we further facilitate the course of trading, such as the preparation in practice, and struggling as in the demo account we can learn

I don't really get what do you mean here man, but let me guessing about that. In my own opinion, daily profit is possible thing to do, i know it is not easy for all traders but for big traders especially the one who applied scalping can do that but this is not continuously happened, they broke sometimes and overall is losing money, but that won't happened also forever, they will recover and start to make daily profit once again.

I don't really get what do you mean here man, but let me guessing about that. In my own opinion, daily profit is possible thing to do, i know it is not easy for all traders but for big traders especially the one who applied scalping can do that but this is not continuously happened, they broke sometimes and overall is losing money, but that won't happened also forever, they will recover and start to make daily profit once again.

In initiating the transaction market that we must have the maximum ability and knowledge, so if we get profit we will have the spirit in trying to manage the trading account, and can be developed capital available with the achievement of profit that is easily achieved

Well you are right in this case, imagine that somebody can make profit but never stop to make profit, that seems absurd and i am sure that kind of company or a guy would be rich to take the whole world. It is not easy to reach this kind of state usually a veteran could achieve this and it is hard to maintain every profit we get the more we trade because of entropy.

Well you are right in this case, imagine that somebody can make profit but never stop to make profit, that seems absurd and i am sure that kind of company or a guy would be rich to take the whole world. It is not easy to reach this kind of state usually a veteran could achieve this and it is hard to maintain every profit we get the more we trade because of entropy.

When you bring entropy here that remind me of the state of the universe itself which maybe could be applied to the capitalistic society which connected so close to the Forex market. It is possible for us to be daily to keep making profit but for how long? So by use that entropy example, one day there will be limit to how long we can make daily profit before everything start to be chaotic which means we start to lose and suffer more losses.

Of course daily profit is possible, but that doesn't means that you will earn only profits, you will suffer loss too, and you need to raise the ratio of profit than loss, 

The problem here is that will that long last daily profit? Nope, well it may have a long period of constantly daily profit but it doesn't mean something like this will happened like forever. There will be some breakage in the middle, so you won't get much profit after some period of time, but how much we should earn i think that is depend on the situation.

Yes. Most brokers have transaction fees. To make profit in day trading you should at least choose a broker that has low transaction fees and a real-time stock exchange.

As Omkar Patki said, it is speculation.

Volatile values allow you to take advantage of a larger profit amplitude. This is also the case for losses.

With a good ability in trading then we can use it to pursue a larger profit target again, even with these capabilities can also be used to obtain capital for such trades with FXB  , with daily profit i think is too hard to catch , and maybe we should try to practice in demo for good analyze

Yes. Most brokers have transaction fees. To make profit in day trading you should at least choose a broker that has low transaction fees and a real-time stock exchange.

As Omkar Patki said, it is speculation.

Volatile values allow you to take advantage of a larger profit amplitude. This is also the case for losses.

I don't see any correlation with this so far, but according to me this fees is not a big obstacle since i see mostly the fees is in form of spread where it already included if you open a position so if you make profit nothing will be cut. and because of that reaching daily profit is actually possible but to stay like that would be so much hard.

To be able to mendaptakan opportunity to profit well, we can by doing an understanding of the analysis of a market properly, because with the analysis we can easily to get into the forex market, and can know the state of the forex market properly, so we can do the way To be able to target, and can find many opportunities to be able to achieve profit, especially if we can manage the trading by minimizing losses and so it will be easy for forex to get his profit

To be more flexible in tradingnya, because of it the right strategy and optimal conditions for the results were paid off with positive results, and the more the spirit to do better trading again

We should be able to make a good plan to be able to make trading more understand and master it, because it is with us can make trading easier, then our ability and planning should be we can make well

With a good plan hypothetically you can make profit daily, but that cannot be true in all cases. Good plan or good strategy doesn't guarantee anything will going as what you wish. Sometimes shit happens and that is where the risk management play important for you and other traders. So i said it is possible but not like forever.

It is not easy even for experienced traders to have full knowledge of the different types of orders that can be placed in the CFD market. This can be a big challenge. FXB Trading is a great boon to merchants as it relates to their help with a clear explanation of the various types of orders.

In profits that will be obtained in running the trading will be more to each trader. Because forex business is a high risk business. Maximizing our trading skills will make it easier to run trading on the CFD market

Have a lot to learn and practice to hone skill and trading psychology. By often trading the skill and psychology of trading can be better. Learning from experience and mistakes will make our trading better.

FXB Trading has served as a beacon for many traders with its brokerage business. Merchants want to concentrate on speculation as they start trading in the CFD market. It is important not to lose track of the orders placed while speculating. Brokers are important when traders need help in speculation and analysis. FXB Trading has helped solve brokerage problems from many traders in the CFD market.

Very possible in this scenario but not for very long period. But it is quite hard for newcomers or even as veteran traders which have limited resources. If you want daily profit for extended period of time capital and a careful strategy is needed, the target is make sure to secure profit with less loss. Utilizing more than one strategy to cover loss or to keep profit if possible.