• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forex trading never depends on luck. Profit is to be made by applying proper knowledge in trading. If a trader joins trading without learning, there can be many kinds of problems. You have to trade with patience and practice a lot. There is a lot of research to be done to develop Skill. Discipline is a key part of trading. Consistent profit is not possible without trading discipline. So if you want to succeed in Forex, you have to combine many strategies. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help to make the decisions and also help me to make profit consistently from this market.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Every broker has own conditions, strategy and benefits for a trader. I think that before starting work with a broker, you need to study all available information. It was hard to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm com, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.