Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Doublerextreme - Doublerextreme.com

I'm not the admin!

DoublereXtreme is a PASSIVE INCOME PROGRAM with DOUBLE your earnings at 200% for adpack. This Program is intended for Online Advertising and Revenue Sharing. For Online Advertising we are selling products & services in the form of Banner ads and Text ads. Any Business will be promoted to all members and visitors of our site. As a Revenue Sharing Program we offer our members a 200% From Ad Pack Purchases. Dear ladies and gentlemen, We have just now launched our website and welcome you all to join us. We are professional traders possessing huge work experience in different securities markets. and we specializes in neutral and emerging markets. The main endowment is the unique associates group, one of the most powerful teams of experts close to each other spiritually and culturally and united by idea of creating the best high yield investment program, the success of which is wedded with the success of its clients. The interests of a client are above all - for us it is an axiom. Please come and visit us and please tell all your friends.

Program is a pure revshare.

Plan is only one: 200% after two days.

Paypal verified.

Adpack cost $1

No limit to ad pack purchase

Benefits:

1000 Banner Ad Credits (Upon purchase)

500 Login Ad Credits (Upon purchase)

Receive $2 for 2 days

You can get all just for purchasing 1 share = $1.00

» What is Doublerextreme all about?

Doublerextreme is an Online Advertising and Revenue Sharing program. We offer our members a 200% from adpack purchases. We offer our members the opportunity to advertise their referral or affiliate banners and text ads. We also pay our members, depending on our generated revenue

» Do need to surf any ads to get daily earnings?

No, you can earn without surfing any ads. Doublerextreme provides passive online income to the upgraded members 

» How much can I earn per share

Each share costs $1.00 and expires $2.00, generating a total return of 200%! 

» What is your Re-Purchase Strategy??

No repurchase rule implemented here. If you wish to withdraw your earnings,you will receive 100% in your payment processor account. 

» Is there a minimum amount I must receive before I can withdraw?

Yes, the minimum amount you can withdraw from either your Rebates Balance or your Commissions Balance is set at $5.00. 

» What payment methods are accepted?

All transactions are handled via Paypal, OkPay, PerfectMoney and BTC 

» Do you offer referral commissions?

We offer a 5% direct referral commission incentive. For example, if you referred John and he invested $100, you would receive $5 as a referral commission.

» What is Doublerextreme's REFUND POLICY?

All sales are final. Doublerextreme does not issue refunds. If any action of dispute is taken by a member, Doublerextreme reserves the right to delete that member's account in its entirety, including all data, earnings and any referrals. If any additional purchases have been made using other payment processors, these will not be refunded either

» Can two or more people in the same household join this program?

Yes, as long as you send a ticket to the admin and request for approval. However, one account holder cannot refer the other. Any breach of this policy will result in the funds from the accounts in question being frozen. 

» After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available in my online payment processor account? ?

It takes up to 24 hours for us to process your payouts after your withdrawal reques

Licensed by NexusScript