Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bitmoneytalk.com - Paid To Post Forum!

iStaff

BitMoneyTalk.com - Paid To Post Forum!

WHAT IS BITMONEYTALK FORUM ALL ABOUT?
- Provides how to make money from the internet, discussion on PTC,GPT,HYIP,AFFILIATE PROGRAM,INTERNET MARKETING, REFERRALS, BITCOIN, OFF- TOPICS AND CRYPTO CURRIENCES, ADVERTISING YOUR OWN WEBSITE/FORUM/BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA and many more. 

You can also share your experienced and teach, how money making online is awesome and help your life.

Forum Site: http://bitmoneytalk.com/

What is BitMoney?

is a forum virtual currency which can be converted or exchanged for actual money. You can use BitMoney by accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them. 

You can use BitMoney as a virtual currency to buy, sell & trade goods and services  to exchange for real money/currencies.

How to Earn BitMoney?

You can earn BitMoney by posting on our forums.

+ $0.01 BM per post/ Constructive Sentence/s.
+ $0.02 BM Per Topic

Also BitMoneyTalk offers will grant you a referral commission from your direct referrals. You'll get an amount of $0.07 BitMoney each referral you invited.

The conversion rate is as follows:

1 $BitMoney$ = $1

*** We're Accepting  ***
We provide Exchange to  BitMoney for the following;

BITCOIN
PAYPAL

* To be accepted payment processors  *

DogeCoin
LiteCoin
Perfect Money

*** What is the minimum amount to withdraw?  ***
$5.00 BitMoney = $5 worth of Bitcoin and Paypal

*** Minimum Posts before you can withdraw your BitMoney  ***
120 Posts

*** How to redeem my payment?  ***
Just send me a message if you reach the minimum amount then I'll fund it ASAP.
~
Soon there will be members offering (Paypal to BitMoney, Bitcoin to BitMoney,etc) vise versa in the forum if you have not enough BitMoney and you  want to withdraw, you can exchange with them.

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I must admit this forum is pretty nice, i am not a member yet but overall this forum has quite good rate, well i think it is only matter of time and also admin's consistency to keep this site at its highest performance by paying at times and in fast way.

• 2 weeks later...

You should join and i prefer that way because there are still big chance to earn and guess what in some sections there are consistent activities. Overall, BMT seems good and based on my own view that in future if admin could manage this one well, it will even gain more users that they could today.

• 1 month later...

I think the forum is paying the problem we have here is that there is no poster that have reach the minimum amount to request who can proof to us if the forum is paying or not and I think the admin should add payza as another payment processor