Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

the currency market make

It is completely dependent on your own range; I mean for you 300 USD/EURO might be less but it is massive figure for most. I am working with OctaFX broker where minimum is just 5 dollars and that means we can start easily and not just that, but we also get massive 50% bonus on deposit which is completely trade able and that’s the real way we get comfortable. I am using their prestigious ECN account and that has really made trading easy for me given there are no re-quotes or delay which automatically helps with the performance and allows me to succeed, so that’s why it is all so good and always help me with my performance in a really big way.

• 3 years later...

A demo account and real trading account is almost same. The biggest difference between these two accounts that demo account is free of cost and real account is costly. Before start Forex trading trying the demo, account would be very beneficial for the novice traders in Forex trading. With my trading broker ForexOne I have used the demo trading account since this broker have almost all the real trading tools.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...