Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reasons You Should Trade FX

Forex keep growing if all the market connected and more people involved into forex, but you know trillion dollars turnover in forex is not a joke even the biggest share will come to big kids on the block like private banks or public banks and forex based trading company but even with very small share, individual fx trader able to live well.

for that a trader must learn and try to understand how it works to be easily profitable, we can often learn and try well then we must always run it as well as possible

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for that a trader must learn and try to understand how it works to be easily profitable, we can often learn and try well then we must always run it as well as possible

I think i've said these things before, but flexibility of foreign exchange is better than other businesses i've ever met so far. FX also has bigger turnover which makes me want to stay here trying to take few bits percentage from those total turnover. Forex also has low barrier thanks to leverage.

I think i've said these things before, but flexibility of foreign exchange is better than other businesses i've ever met so far. FX also has bigger turnover which makes me want to stay here trying to take few bits percentage from those total turnover. Forex also has low barrier thanks to leverage.

all that is on forex trading is one that we need to do, in order to master and understand every way of work, and a tarader pelru a good understanding to generate big profits, so learn as well as possible

You said it many times before a good understanding and so on. Many reasons for traders to trade in foreign exchange, from its profitability to its flexibility, but you also need to know that the risk is still high just like what it was and make it more worthy for someone who know to control emotions and able to handle the risk.

You said it many times before a good understanding and so on. Many reasons for traders to trade in foreign exchange, from its profitability to its flexibility, but you also need to know that the risk is still high just like what it was and make it more worthy for someone who know to control emotions and able to handle the risk.

Flexibility of forex is the big winner here, a lot of traders make a lot of money because of that and people jump into this business more after learn about it is because forex's flexibility. You can trade at anytime you want, just suit yourself and start trade the pair and the the trading hours you want, you can see even trader's like scalpers who don't take into trading hours so much.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes they just send few hours but it is extensive trading, imagine 10 open position in less than 12 hours? I just open 1 or at most 2 positions per 24 hours and that is depend on the condition, sometimes i don't even trade for 1 week lol. This is what i like about forex, it is all about flexibility and you are your own boss.

Yes they just send few hours but it is extensive trading, imagine 10 open position in less than 12 hours? I just open 1 or at most 2 positions per 24 hours and that is depend on the condition, sometimes i don't even trade for 1 week lol. This is what i like about forex, it is all about flexibility and you are your own boss.

so the way we need to analyze the analysis in order to understand everything well and indeed we need to know is to learn and try properly in order to generate big profits

Highest doesn't mean you always get the advantages from that, remember who you are? We are small retail traders, the big share for the big guys and if you want to get more profit invest more and use bigger lot size. Forex is flexible and open, with a good strategy and enough patience you can be a big guy on the block too.

Us retails traders (whether small or large) make up of the largest portion of the trading activities. lol And we have less advantage than big boys in the market but that does not posses a problem because among all these, we have opportunity to make profit. But it totally depends on us.

It is a good idea to create a journal, i think trader will be so much helpful with the strategy like that especially someone with bad memory. But in here i think trading with forex gives us more flexibility, the way we want to approach profit is all depend on us and we can use wide and various indicators to help us.

No correlation with your post, i  do wonder what do you mean by discipline here. For me, reasons already told before. It is all about the potential of foreign exchange, its liquidity, and its flexibility. Rather than other business i prefer forex, it is also easy to understand even in practice is quite hard to do.

Forex trading gives you an opportunity to earn big profits. As long as you know how every thing works, and you are committed to learning about it, you should be fine. You should be able to gain profits. But of course, you need to trade Forex with the right broker. When choosing a broker, there's a lot to consider. The regulation, trading conditions, or if the broker fits your style and needs. Personally, I found every thing I needed with FreshForex. I like that I can deposit and withdraw funds using my Visa card. I also like their fast executions of trades. No delays, platform doesn't freeze or crash, and support is just top-notch.

Forex market is a virtual trading platform. It facilitates currency exchanges on a global platform. That’s why I prefer to trade forex. It gives traders 24 hour market, independence and floor to start as an entrepreneur with small investment. I am as a student, always prefer forex trading as it is a global currency market and I can work here with micro investment. But I must say working in the forex market requires knowledge, skills and good expertise.

That's right a global platform through decentralized server. The reason you should trade is because it offers better services rather than other similar business, it has more than one liquidity provider which compete everyday to provide better price thus lowering the spread cost to as low as it can without sacrificing the performance.

Forex is profitable business but remember once again that is pretty much risk, and i've said about this before, also it is better if all newcomers should learn the fact that there are few reason aside from how profitable forex, in this case we can trader like what we want and with all strategy. All the profit and loss are in our shoulders so we are solo fighter here.

Forex is profitable business but remember once again that is pretty much risk, and i've said about this before, also it is better if all newcomers should learn the fact that there are few reason aside from how profitable forex, in this case we can trader like what we want and with all strategy. All the profit and loss are in our shoulders so we are solo fighter here.

The other reason of course that you can be your own boss, i've heard something like this like hundred times and that is true. We are our own boss, we decide when to trade and when we don't trade. The best part is you are the one who decide how much money you want to spend, all the management is up to you. Think it as freelancing but in foreign exchange field :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forex being a virtual; global trading platform attracts the attention of people today since this global market is providing many infrastructural benefits to them. Such as micro trading investment; freedom to make investment as desired; a greater flexibility in terms of several market sessions and centers; independence of trading; no standard criteria; leverage facility; etc. all are making forex as a reliable earning source for me. However, I am here because as a businessman I get the desired flexibility of trading schedule and freedom to make investment as I desire to make.

• 1 month later...

To earn money and to be profitable, you should trade Forex. There is no profit guarantee in any business so you can try your skills and knowledge here so that if you are having the Forex skills then you can make a good amount of money. 

If a trader creates something which helps him or her to take profit out of the market then in the long run he or she will be able to make a decent income from the market and may even be financially free.

• 1 month later...