Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reasons You Should Trade FX

The major reason why we need to trade forex is that we must trade just because we need some financial breakthrough as this could help us so much to succeed.

Forex have the in and the out so first of all we must abey the rules of this business to get success

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometime we get motivated because reading success story certain trader, big trader like as george soros his company can making huge profit and get rich from forex business sometime giving motivation for trader if actually success in forex is opened for everyone, and of course will depending with each trader skill eventually

The main reason is that Forex gives enormous opportunities for making money. Forex exchanging is the specific field in which you purchase one money and offer another. Whether it's alluded to as forex, remote trade or just FX, everything implies the same thing. The worldwide remote trade business sector is worth more than 3 trillion US dollars and is greatly huge in contrast with the joined world markets of stocks and security exchanging. The forex exchanging business sector depends on theory, instead of genuine business necessities.

forex signal sign up this xm account,teach you earn 300% month skype fuk tat chui
http://clicks.pipaffiliates.com/afs/come.php?cid=79744&ctgid=17&atype=1&brandid=3

There could be several reason why you would want to be a trader and to do trading, it’s no rocket science either that we all want to do it in order to gain money. I have similar objective, but thanks to FreshForex, it’s no longer just about money but it’s about something else! This something else is this –  

2i8bx1.jpg

Contest trading with [price sometime also attract many trader to joined in forex because will get prize if become one winner, but in contest usually also many expert trader take part in contest and might they also already having good reputation as good trader and maybe not easy to win in contest but still good for learning too

The major reason why we should trade forex is for the seek of the money everyone want to make fast cash I think this is the major reason why we do trade forex market we all know that forex is the best business so far for us through this means we must learn first before we can get proceeded

Sometime we get motivated because reading success story certain trader, big trader like as george soros his company can making huge profit and get rich from forex business sometime giving motivation for trader if actually success in forex is opened for everyone, and of course will depending with each trader skill eventually

But i think in the end it is all about profit and money, not more than that or less than that. To me successful story is indirect factor why people trade in fx, that is because it hides pile of gold inside that is why by that indirect factor people is getting eager to make a single trading each days or each hours just for the sake of that.

I don’t know what reasons other have, but my reason is just one and that’s to gain as much money as I can, I am doing it as my primary work, but it’s obviously very risky so that’s why we need to make sure we put our best effort and always make sure we do hard work because that’s the key to achieving success and profits, if we are able to do that correctly then we will be able to gain plenty of rewards. I always enjoy doing hard work and it helps me a lot with broker like OctaFX since they have epic conditions that help so much especially to do with tidy spread, high leverage and many such features like that.

trading  is our opportunity for get a lot of money then , but not so easy for doing trade, we have a good preparation first and trade with demo account to practicing analyze market. and with TICKMILL  i will trade with more carefull and utilize the facility with optimally

Indeed if we reading success story certain trader which he can making small money only fee hundred dollat then grow to more than thousand dollar, it's very interested and we also might can making good profit if we can learn well like as them, maybe we also can learn step by step how they manage trading career until get success

@skyrock I still don't get what do you mean by that but fx sure has a lot of opportunities not to mention with lots of people inside everyday especially during Tuesday to Friday. I know Monday is the first business day but it doesn't have lots of people yet. One thing I know is foreign exchange also doesn't have closed times during business days.

In forex trading this is a business that has a lot of opportunities, to get opportunities in forex then we need to learn and practice many trading well. therefore, we should be able to utilize a demo account to practice the skills with better able to seize opportunities in forex

emotions in this trading can indeed arise because it is human nature trader, but not until then became emotional illogical major effect on trading decisions, in order to train a lot of ways that can be done as well by utilizing the first small capital that indeed would easily controlled by the trader

Forex surely has more advantages rather than other business but never forget that forex also is dangerous, forex also has bigger risk which one must bear in order to gain profit. This is not for kids, forex is for someone who already know the risk and want to bear it. If your reason is to make profit without any pain i suggest find another job because it is not suited with yours.

Forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, to be trading with a maximum then we need to be able to minimize the risks well to make profits in forex. With the demo account then we will be able to improve their skills well

Forex is a business that has a lot of risks and therefore, to be trading with a maximum then we need to be able to minimize the risks well to make profits in forex. With the demo account then we will be able to improve their skills well

Agree. On demo account, we can train ourselves to manage the risks and maximize the potential to make some good profits on forex.

Agree. On demo account, we can train ourselves to manage the risks and maximize the potential to make some good profits on forex.

Very good as early preparation to trained skill in demo account, because forex trading actually is not easy, making profit is most goal for all trader making transaction but making consistent profit without learning also not easy, might today get easy profit but not sure tomorrow will repeated again or will get loss, in demo we can test system and in real account to built up better psychology trading

The very first reason why i trade in forex up to now is that because i want to earn money. Simple, forex is a big business it allows you to start making money with relatively small amount of money, you also only need internet connection plus a good computer to simulate the market through terminal or so on.

There are many reasons why I love trading in Forex, but one of the biggest reasons so far, it’s the potential of gain, as once we understood about the potential gain from this business then we are likely to get lots of rewards, so our primary aim should be that only.

I don’t think it is about we should, it’s all about if we could and in order to figure out we got to go with stuff like demo and that’s really where we will be able to figure all very nicely. I go with OctaFX broker where I get excellent benefit and support which is to do with their tidy spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is are also serious benefits like 50% bonus on deposit which is use able and much more, it’s all truly amazing here which makes working for me very good and allows me to be comfortable while never have to worry about taking that extra risk at all yet the profit ratio easily rises up and I am able to work so nicely.