Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Reasons You Should Trade FX

• Please log in to reply
154 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

The biggest reason why I do trading is chance of making profits are highest when compared to any other business. I have been doing it since last 3-4 years and it has been really rewarding for me, the best part I consider with this business is the complete freedom that I get. I am able to do work here any time of the day I want,

Highest doesn't mean you always get the advantages from that, remember who you are? We are small retail traders, the big share for the big guys and if you want to get more profit invest more and use bigger lot size. Forex is flexible and open, with a good strategy and enough patience you can be a big guy on the block too.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Highest doesn't mean you always get the advantages from that, remember who you are? We are small retail traders, the big share for the big guys and if you want to get more profit invest more and use bigger lot size. Forex is flexible and open, with a good strategy and enough patience you can be a big guy on the block too.

Of course a trader should try to be a successful trader because it is one thing that some traders do to achieve success so maximize well

sakura

sakura

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Of course a trader should try to be a successful trader because it is one thing that some traders do to achieve success so maximize well

FXB Trading has become increasingly popular with traders in the CFD market due to its exceptional quality of service and imaginative trading platform. Merchants can take a lot of things from this site and learn how to be successful in their trade.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

I don't get what is your maximize well meaning here but aside from there are a lot of chances for me to get profit by trade here, i also have a chance to trade at any time and everywhere I want which means the flexibility of foreign exchange that is difficult to match by other high-risk business.

stevenchin

stevenchin

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Because with the better skills, then the performance of trading will be equally better and generate profits. So keep practicing our skill so that the chances of success are greater

cokodot

cokodot

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

improve the necessary skills, and also evaluate the trading activities in order to avoid the same mistakes, practice hard in the demo account to train mental trading so as not to be greedy also later in the real account, and also anticipate not to over-trade

Dion Ebrahim

Dion Ebrahim

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

It’s absolutely simple reason for me and that’s being able to generate good money from it. I think Forex is such a brilliant business that we are able to make huge income through it consistently. So that’s the simplest reason why I do it. I feel highly easy and comfortable with doing it through OctaFX since they are awesome by all standards having ultra-thin spreads from 0.1 pips to having over 70 instruments, smooth trading platform in cTrader plus much more, it’s all solid.

tauf

tauf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
the reason each trader forex trading will be the same, i.e. wanting profits money quickly because the movement of money will always be needed advanced knowledge quickly to always succeed in order ditempatkandi chart trading

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

One of the reason after saw my experience in forex so far is growth. From small amount of capital to bigger capital is really satisfying even i still struggle and suffer losses in few tradings back. Overall, forex still has a lot of growth room for small traders, even for big kids on the block still able to grow as more currency connected.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

One of the reason after saw my experience in forex so far is growth. From small amount of capital to bigger capital is really satisfying even i still struggle and suffer losses in few tradings back. Overall, forex still has a lot of growth room for small traders, even for big kids on the block still able to grow as more currency connected.

Forex keep growing if all the market connected and more people involved into forex, but you know trillion dollars turnover in forex is not a joke even the biggest share will come to big kids on the block like private banks or public banks and forex based trading company but even with very small share, individual fx trader able to live well.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Forex keep growing if all the market connected and more people involved into forex, but you know trillion dollars turnover in forex is not a joke even the biggest share will come to big kids on the block like private banks or public banks and forex based trading company but even with very small share, individual fx trader able to live well.

for that a trader must learn and try to understand how it works to be easily profitable, we can often learn and try well then we must always run it as well as possible

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

for that a trader must learn and try to understand how it works to be easily profitable, we can often learn and try well then we must always run it as well as possible

I think i've said these things before, but flexibility of foreign exchange is better than other businesses i've ever met so far. FX also has bigger turnover which makes me want to stay here trying to take few bits percentage from those total turnover. Forex also has low barrier thanks to leverage.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

I think i've said these things before, but flexibility of foreign exchange is better than other businesses i've ever met so far. FX also has bigger turnover which makes me want to stay here trying to take few bits percentage from those total turnover. Forex also has low barrier thanks to leverage.

all that is on forex trading is one that we need to do, in order to master and understand every way of work, and a tarader pelru a good understanding to generate big profits, so learn as well as possible

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,916 posts

You said it many times before a good understanding and so on. Many reasons for traders to trade in foreign exchange, from its profitability to its flexibility, but you also need to know that the risk is still high just like what it was and make it more worthy for someone who know to control emotions and able to handle the risk.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

You said it many times before a good understanding and so on. Many reasons for traders to trade in foreign exchange, from its profitability to its flexibility, but you also need to know that the risk is still high just like what it was and make it more worthy for someone who know to control emotions and able to handle the risk.

Flexibility of forex is the big winner here, a lot of traders make a lot of money because of that and people jump into this business more after learn about it is because forex's flexibility. You can trade at anytime you want, just suit yourself and start trade the pair and the the trading hours you want, you can see even trader's like scalpers who don't take into trading hours so much.