Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reasons You Should Trade FX

Yes it is all about making money, people who involved in foreign exchange mostly are speculators for the sake of getting profit. In the end there is nothing like try to make money and also that is the only feasible reason why trading in foreign exchange exist. I rarely see somebody want to trade in forex because they just want to do their hobby or because they don't have anything to do.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is all about making money, people who involved in foreign exchange mostly are speculators for the sake of getting profit. In the end there is nothing like try to make money and also that is the only feasible reason why trading in foreign exchange exist. I rarely see somebody want to trade in forex because they just want to do their hobby or because they don't have anything to do.

The first and the only way to make money is by investing in forex and trade it. Well there is other reason too, which is the flexibility of foreign exchange, 24/5 trading hours. Between those time you can trade anytime you want without non stop which is why some people see this chance to employ machine/robot to work for them.

The first and the only way to make money is by investing in forex and trade it. Well there is other reason too, which is the flexibility of foreign exchange, 24/5 trading hours. Between those time you can trade anytime you want without non stop which is why some people see this chance to employ machine/robot to work for them.

Ah, you name it, that is totally right to think that forex is actually more flexible rather than another kind of business especially when we compared it with stock trading. Stock only has like 8/5 trading hours, while FX taking 24/5. Forex wins this flexibility which becomes one of the main reason people choose forex, but still its turnover and the chance to earn bigger than stock which driven many people's passion to trade/speculate, right?

Myregister, I don’t think it’s about that only but with Stock, it’s much higher investment due to no leverage scenario, and so that’s what you need to look at. Forex is arguably the Best and Biggest business online/offline.  So, if one is doing it then it’s his luck to have such chance. I am grateful to my broker OctaFX though whom I was able to begin smoothly. It’s especially with their demo contests like cTrader and Champions where one can participate for free and win huge prizes.

That is true since we know that forex is not for everyone and not the most suitable place for everyone to make money. But forex has a lot of reasons why we should trade there such as flexibility of working hours, you trade for your own which means you work not for your boss or others.

• 2 weeks later...

The opportunity is one of the reasons why people still flock in this business, even there are a lot of scammers around but for traders who still make profit will share their story which makes other traders motivated to keep their trading activities. With such big turnover, i am sure most of us want to put ourselves there.

The opportunity is one of the reasons why people still flock in this business, even there are a lot of scammers around but for traders who still make profit will share their story which makes other traders motivated to keep their trading activities. With such big turnover, i am sure most of us want to put ourselves there.

The opportunity and the flexibility, without flexibility and just opportunity forex would be so much boring. Without opportunity, I bet you all won't come to this business and try to make money from it. My reason we should trade fx because of those two and few other reasons. In the end, forex has what I want and I am ready to trade off the risk for that profit and flexibility.

What can be the reason one should not trade forex. If a person can not make profit after trying then that's another case. If one is afraid that some of the best minds and largest institutions participate in this market then that's another case. But this market can bring one financial freedom so why avoid it?

What can be the reason one should not trade forex. If a person can not make profit after trying then that's another case. If one is afraid that some of the best minds and largest institutions participate in this market then that's another case. But this market can bring one financial freedom so why avoid it?

Because it is a high-risk business? Well, not everyone made for this business and not everyone could handle the risk in foreign exchange even well it promises the financial freedom, but have you ever see the disclaimer below of every homepage of the broker you've ever seen? It said forex is a high-risk business, they give us a warning but don't say forex is a financial freedom and so on.

My reason is that I consider this as the BEST online/offline business and I feel one is able to make seriously massive money from it. But, all these things are type that takes time and we need to be good enough for it. I feel great under broker like OctaFX, as with them, I find it relatively easier through low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, lightning fast execution and then there is even rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost!

Because it is a high-risk business? Well, not everyone made for this business and not everyone could handle the risk in foreign exchange even well it promises the financial freedom, but have you ever see the disclaimer below of every homepage of the broker you've ever seen? It said forex is a high-risk business, they give us a warning but don't say forex is a financial freedom and so on.

Risk is involved with every business. So that's not a valid reason in my opinion. And I agree the business is not suited for everyone but that does not mean one should not try it. Unless a person tries something, he would not know what he could have done with that business.

The biggest reason why I do trading is chance of making profits are highest when compared to any other business. I have been doing it since last 3-4 years and it has been really rewarding for me, the best part I consider with this business is the complete freedom that I get. I am able to do work here any time of the day I want,

Highest doesn't mean you always get the advantages from that, remember who you are? We are small retail traders, the big share for the big guys and if you want to get more profit invest more and use bigger lot size. Forex is flexible and open, with a good strategy and enough patience you can be a big guy on the block too.

Highest doesn't mean you always get the advantages from that, remember who you are? We are small retail traders, the big share for the big guys and if you want to get more profit invest more and use bigger lot size. Forex is flexible and open, with a good strategy and enough patience you can be a big guy on the block too.

Of course a trader should try to be a successful trader because it is one thing that some traders do to achieve success so maximize well

Of course a trader should try to be a successful trader because it is one thing that some traders do to achieve success so maximize well

FXB Trading has become increasingly popular with traders in the CFD market due to its exceptional quality of service and imaginative trading platform. Merchants can take a lot of things from this site and learn how to be successful in their trade.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get what is your maximize well meaning here but aside from there are a lot of chances for me to get profit by trade here, i also have a chance to trade at any time and everywhere I want which means the flexibility of foreign exchange that is difficult to match by other high-risk business.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s absolutely simple reason for me and that’s being able to generate good money from it. I think Forex is such a brilliant business that we are able to make huge income through it consistently. So that’s the simplest reason why I do it. I feel highly easy and comfortable with doing it through OctaFX since they are awesome by all standards having ultra-thin spreads from 0.1 pips to having over 70 instruments, smooth trading platform in cTrader plus much more, it’s all solid.

the reason each trader forex trading will be the same, i.e. wanting profits money quickly because the movement of money will always be needed advanced knowledge quickly to always succeed in order ditempatkandi chart trading

One of the reason after saw my experience in forex so far is growth. From small amount of capital to bigger capital is really satisfying even i still struggle and suffer losses in few tradings back. Overall, forex still has a lot of growth room for small traders, even for big kids on the block still able to grow as more currency connected.

• 1 month later...

One of the reason after saw my experience in forex so far is growth. From small amount of capital to bigger capital is really satisfying even i still struggle and suffer losses in few tradings back. Overall, forex still has a lot of growth room for small traders, even for big kids on the block still able to grow as more currency connected.

Forex keep growing if all the market connected and more people involved into forex, but you know trillion dollars turnover in forex is not a joke even the biggest share will come to big kids on the block like private banks or public banks and forex based trading company but even with very small share, individual fx trader able to live well.