Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reasons You Should Trade FX

Forex trading is a good business but there is something here that we all need to know it is before you can make a living with forex then you must surely embrass what we know as smoth learning you get what you want through gradual procedure

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is one of the best potential business ever, with its trillion turnover people able to reap profit if they know the right time to trade and use right amount of lot size. I just hope to reap individually less than 0,0001% of those total turnover, with my personal income which more less than that only i already able to buy nearly anything i want LOL. Also forex is flexible when it comes to trading time, i can trade in evening or dawn up to my condition but honestly i always try to analyze if the news is basically give high impact, usually news like Interest Rate, GDP, or CPI or Retail Sales.

There are so many reason why we need to trade forex and I can conclude that money factor is the primary factor which every trader go to trade.

Sometime I trade for fun but this need to have to be carriedout in the demo account and not the real account that we have

Money is the primary aspect but hunt for the wisely this could bring you good knowledge and keep you up to date with some of the good things which the market have for you.

Our skills and level of understanding also has important role to play

i think knowledge is just the additional bonus if one people want to trade in forex. Just like what you said the biggest or main reason to trade in forex is money, no one deny it. If someone don't need money then they can switch to the other things which has lesser risk.

Forex is an excellent business but there is always a problem which traders must surely encounter and that is the loss so we need to learn how to accept our loss and move on.

This steps is not always easy but through gradual process everything can be fine

I cannot say much about the loss except this loss is actually the part of learning process, traders should learn about it more and just be sure it will benefit them in future. The other reason for trade in forex is its lower barrier. Of course money is the main reason but if there is a business with high profitability and lower barrier(minimum deposit) then i will chose that one.

I cannot say much about the loss except this loss is actually the part of learning process, traders should learn about it more and just be sure it will benefit them in future. The other reason for trade in forex is its lower barrier. Of course money is the main reason but if there is a business with high profitability and lower barrier(minimum deposit) then i will chose that one.

True, it's a reference for traders to do their own evaluation which is really good to fix their own mistakes so in the future, they won't repeat the same mistakes they've done.

Forex is a great business and the only reason we do business is to make money and that’s exactly what I do this for. It is not easy since we are required to make investment and if we do it correctly then we can make it big, but if our investment is not right then we will face difficulties. Now investment is crucial especially with right broker or else we could face trouble. I am lucky to work with OctaFX and with them, I am able to work so well due to their 50% bonus on all investment, it is another reason why I join this business since even with low investment, I am in good shape to pull of great profits consistently.

I dont think i agree with that investing with them seems fatal because i have realized this OCTAFX broker can be tricky at times working them, when you join like i did they give you the best conditions but after you stayed for a while you are given the worst conditions like negative slippage no positive, price delays.

True, it's a reference for traders to do their own evaluation which is really good to fix their own mistakes so in the future, they won't repeat the same mistakes they've done.

Loss in trading is general thing that sometime inevitable,as trader I think in their trading career already faced loss in trading no matter now already expert, becaiuse in every business has own risk, which in forex loss included in high risk especially if trader can't control their emotion,

But however fgorex srtill promising, many reason trader come in forex because they want making money from home

True we need to trade forex this business can change our life and at the same time it can also make alot of money from it so we must ensure that we learn how to trade to become a good and better because if you dont have that knowledge and skills there is no way which profit can be make here

There are so many reason why we need to trade forex and some of them is the money when you have good money and want to make more money then forex is for you.

But then the first thing is that you need to learn relently and have nothing to regreat in the future and in the present of your trade as this could help you win

• 2 weeks later...

For me there were just 2 reasons for doing Forex trading. Firstly, I was looking for source of income and that’s where Forex was boss with massive potential and scope for me, so I had no doubts over joining it. Secondly, it was all thanks to OctaFX broker that I was so much into joining it and that was to do with their unbelievable 50% bonus, but it’s 50% that makes the part unbelievable, it’s been use able is what makes it that way and I started off with just 5 dollars yet was given that, so it’s really a pleasure for me to be with such broker that helps me so much and allows me to be comfortable with the work.

The reason i trade in foreign exchange is because i think the same like you, i want to make this thing as my source of income where i can earn a lot since forex having big source of turnover, around $5 trillion and keep moving up. One benefit of i learn forex and trade inside is i can gain much knowledge about the global economy and how it works.

We trade forex for so many reason and that is some of the reason is that we make good profit from this business and this allow us to archieve something positive and get what we suppose to get.

But first of all the basic thing that is needed is your skills and when the skills is there think about nothing

Money is the major step towards trading yes the money is what make us to trade everyday that is the best and aside from this I think that we need good knowledge first before we proceed if at all that we really want to win.

So constant practice do help traders become proficiency with their trade

Only few that do forex as hobby which maybe a bit suspicious answer but yes mostly people who invest their money in foreign exchange of course hoping for more profit which means they need money or because of money they step towards trading. Imagine big turnover forex has it should be keep people who seek economic freedom drooling over and over again.

About money is become one reason why many trader they take part in forex because this is one great business as source income if any trader already having sufficient skill trading, as good trader they can making from 100$ become more than 500$ if already having skill, this is still very promising business as lone source of income for trader

@radex78 Yes money is actually the main reason. You want to trade because forex is profitable and again that is all about money. Next, we trade because we want to cover our basic expense and again that could be done by money, from where? From forex for sure. Skills will be sharpened as the time goes on so you need to keep your high spirit

The major reason which every trader need to trade forex is that they need to know that forex is a lucrative business as this business help us so much to get what we want in the rightful manner if it is properly learn from the scratch as this could also help