Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reasons You Should Trade FX

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason you should trade forex is that forex has bigger opportunity for you to earn. I can't say you will get economic freedom but according to me by gain some profit in forex you can be your own boss, i mean like  entrepreneur. Working by yourself and you can work from your own home. You don't have worry about traffic jam, your boss angry at you and other uncomfortable thing you should face.

Become your own boss? LOL I never think like that but what I want at first when I decide to put myself in this "shoes" is that want to earn big amount of money, at least adequate for my monthly living and I just spend few times to trade, like 5-7 times per month. The other reason I like about forex is flexibility in trading where someone can choose when he/she should trade.

There are so much reason why you all here should trade in foreign exchange, it is not just because it promises us more profits with its big market, also its volatility but also forex has flexibility which is greater rather than other similar business could offer for example Stock or commodity futures. Traders also teach us to be responsible to what we did through its risk management and if you love economy you can learn while earn, learn like know what drives the global economy and so on.

Forex is a great business and the only reason we do business is to make money and that’s exactly what I do this for. It is not easy since we are required to make investment and if we do it correctly then we can make it big, but if our investment is not right then we will face difficulties. Now investment is crucial especially with right broker or else we could face trouble. I am lucky to work with OctaFX and with them, I am able to work so well due to their 50% bonus on all investment, it is another reason why I join this business since even with low investment, I am in good shape to pull of great profits consistently.

I used to trade with Octafx but i couldnt understand at some point why they blocked my account with no reasons whatsoever even tried communicating with customer care no response, it was just something i will consider a fraud.

I used to trade with Octafx but i couldnt understand at some point why they blocked my account with no reasons whatsoever even tried communicating with customer care no response, it was just something i will consider a fraud.

That's why we need to understand client agreement but as a trader if we do not do anything against rule, then our profit is canceled , I think we should leave that broker. We must use broker who give convenience for their client and do not scam their client.

Forex business is one great business as reliable source of income, and we can making money with forex trading, many trader joined in forex they having reason to making money with forex business, but also forex is risky business which as trader having possibility to losing money,and we can learn how to trading forex with good learning

Risky and Profitable at the same time @radex78, right? That is the nature of foreign exchange to be risky, but behind this risky business also lies greater profit and only someone who able to control the risk and make accurate prediction who can make profit and sustain from this business. If you don't like of your current job and want to be some kind of entrepeneur then seek forex.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no single unified trading center in foreig Forex is an off-exchange market, i.e. it has no geographical location and there is no single centralized server where people must go there like in Stock trading. Trading in forex is carried out through global telecommunication systems, via the Internet and the telephone system which lowering the cost.

let us tell our self the truth forex is not for everybody,I believe this business has Passion behind it,is that passion that keep you moving even when your not really making good profit but the passion will keep you moving,this market is not for every body is for only those who can take the advantage of the risk and make profit

It’s obviously to do with this business been so straight forward and we are able to do it from any corner of the field, but it’s obviously about knowledge and experience because that’s what matters most and is what makes all the big difference, if we want to be successful then we got to make sure we trade in proper way and learn well because learning is the starting gear towards earning, if we are learning well then earning automatically gets going nicely, so that’s why my focus, at least is towards learning and grateful to OctaFX broker that I can do it nicely with using their educational setup, it’s very cool and helps a lot for me in working very well.

I would like to say that Forex is for everybody, but it is profitable for those only who are serious enough and don't take it as a mere Gamble.

Indeed forex business opened for everyone no exception, although as old people on retired they also can learn forex and trying making money through forex business, and one advantage forex is market open 24 hour 5 day a week giving opportunity for many people although only treat forex as part time business

I experience similar case with one broker, i use what I have in my account to make certain amount of money but to my greatest surprise this broker deleted my account with all the profit I made with them so surprise with what were seeing this days we should becarefull with the kind of broker we subscribe to it will help us to stay out of distress

I experience similar case with one broker, i use what I have in my account to make certain amount of money but to my greatest surprise this broker deleted my account with all the profit I made with them so surprise with what were seeing this days we should becarefull with the kind of broker we subscribe to it will help us to stay out of distress

I am sorry with you experience, and choose broker also we need carefully as trader especially if already start use huge capital and will faced with disappointed if we get scam broker, after hardwork making profit but when withdraw money get problem with our account, but as investor also need always obey golden rules investing money in forex better spent money that afford to lose

let us tell our self the truth forex is not for everybody,I believe this business has Passion behind it,is that passion that keep you moving even when your not really making good profit but the passion will keep you moving,this market is not for every body is for only those who can take the advantage of the risk and make profit

Open for everybody but not for everybody. But everyone could have passion even not to forex but to the other field. The reason why people trade in foreign exchange is because of monetary issue, it is all just about money which make people want to invest in foreign exchange and start to trade.

I want to make money that is why i join it and of course aliforex, everyone will accept it since most of them come to foreign exchange and make sure to earn some fortune here because of money just like me. I also agree but i think that is more like sub-reason or additional one which makes people from many kind of background want to join foreign exchange.

Forex is one of the good business this days. You can earn money you can use to pay bills and other payments. But before you enter forex trading. You need to make sure that you have knowledge on how the market flows. Good strategy and money management will lead you to success.

Forex is one of the good business this days. You can earn money you can use to pay bills and other payments. But before you enter forex trading. You need to make sure that you have knowledge on how the market flows. Good strategy and money management will lead you to success.

I have seen so many trader still active in forex business because they already get earning from forex business, many people interested in forex because they want to making money through forex business which market forex is most liquid market which daily trading occur huge transaction dollar in the market bigger than stocks market

I have seen so many trader still active in forex business because they already get earning from forex business, many people interested in forex because they want to making money through forex business which market forex is most liquid market which daily trading occur huge transaction dollar in the market bigger than stocks market

That's why fromtime to time, there are many people who also interested to trade in forex. But we need to understand that forex trading is risky. Keep remembering it. Surely, if we want to trade, try to minimize the risk from time to time if we want to earn more

That's why fromtime to time, there are many people who also interested to trade in forex. But we need to understand that forex trading is risky. Keep remembering it. Surely, if we want to trade, try to minimize the risk from time to time if we want to earn more

Yes forex still as risky business but also trading in spot market forex also promising high return and we can learn better how to making better result with alwaus keep learning and keep high dedication to learn from our mistake and we always hardwork and struggling