Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Reasons You Should Trade FX

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is a great business and the only reason we do business is to make money and that’s exactly what I do this for. It is not easy since we are required to make investment and if we do it correctly then we can make it big, but if our investment is not right then we will face difficulties. Now investment is crucial especially with right broker or else we could face trouble. I am lucky to work with OctaFX and with them, I am able to work so well due to their 50% bonus on all investment, it is another reason why I join this business since even with low investment, I am in good shape to pull of great profits consistently.

LOL, i've been heard something like this like 100 times maybe, but in fact forex is not a great business well it has biggest turnover compared to the other kind of high risk business. Forex is risky thanks to its the biggest turnover ever(especially in spot), where volatile price is exist, the price is moving and with its uncertainity too.

The biggest reason why I do trading is chance of making profits are highest when compared to any other business. I have been doing it since last 3-4 years and it has been really rewarding for me, the best part I consider with this business is the complete freedom that I get. I am able to do work here any time of the day I want, I can do it from any place (mobile platform) while I can start with as low as 5 dollars with OctaFX broker, so that is another massive advantage and makes me feel entirely comfortable at the job and so far I have been able to make profits regularly without any trouble or difficulty at all.

The biggest reason is, we don’t have to put too much time into it since we just need to have proper plans and that can be easily worked out in minutes while I don’t even have to stick to my home in order to trade since I can use my mobile phone and that’s through OctaFX broker given they have outstanding cTrader platform for mobile which is really smooth and allows me to trade from any corner of the world while there is also no trouble over delay or re-quotes, it all works really well and allows me to trade easily even on violate news like NFP, I am keenly awaiting for NFP this week since with OctaFX, it is heaven to trade on those situations.

• 4 weeks later...

In my own opinion, FX is a profitable or lucrative business, people can earn despite of their previous job and it is more flexible than other kind of job. You are the one who decide your own time, when to trade, when to close a terminal and what day you should trade, all depend on you.

• 1 month later...

Why people should trade in fx? Imagine a job or side-job where you don't have to go outside, where you don't have to worry about traffic jam, or a job/sidejob where you don't have to worry about when and where you should trade. FX offers it all it is like a future business for many youngsters or even oldster.

i trade fx for these reasons

1. im sick of my day job that generates half wht i make in forex
2. id love to have more time to do more things, we only live once and i wouldnt want to waste it making some one elses dream come true
3. very accessible and you are the king of your time. 

There are many reasons why we should do Forex trading, but for me the biggest reasons is been able to make huge money even with low investments and that’s exactly what I do with FreshForex, as they allow us to start with as low as 1 dollar and yet we’re able to receive up to 35% bonus on deposit, it’s absolutely master piece!

There are many reasons why we should be doing Forex trading, but biggest of them all is potential of this business, it’s simply too high to miss out on. I am lucky to be part of this business since it has done wonders for me in every way. I also like to share credit for my success to OctaFX broker since without their help and support; it would have been next to impossible to achieve anything worthy. They’re having lowest spread from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while also offers swap free account, it’s very handy too for long term trading and I never have to worry about paying overnight charges, so that really helps with trading and makes comfortable.

I am still look of forex still become reliable business, which this business included as potential business as source of income, still many opportunity to making money with forex, and this businesss although included as high risk business but certain trader already able making profit regularly throigh trading and this is good business

yes, there are many reasons why many who join in forex. Because forex is a very profitable business. Many of the benefits that we get from forex, by trying to trade with little capital then we will be able to start trading well, so that we will gain be maximal

There are so many reason why we should join forex trading sometime this business is good and lucrative so we need to join the business and that is it can generate some good fund to us

It’s obvious that many people get into these over the top scheme promises and believe Forex can be ATM for them, but reality isn’t so straight forward, we can definitely gain unlimited amount on income from here, but it has to be done through a proper way and right money management, if we’re not doing that then I am sorry to tell you, it’s not possible to make money and even if anyone is able to do it, we wil see it only working out temporary, but for long term we will not see it last, so that’s why we got to make sure we join it with willingness to do hard work instead of seeking short cuts, I don’t need to do too much with help of OctaFX broker through their rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars per lot size, it’s seriously helpful.

yes, there are many reasons why many who join in forex. Because forex is a very profitable business. Many of the benefits that we get from forex, by trying to trade with little capital then we will be able to start trading well, so that we will gain be maximal

Yes this is very potential a source of income, forex business still attract many people to trying making money from this business, and I think about money will become most reason many trader joined in forex, this simple business but risky because any trader might losing money from their investment

Hm, many people want to join for sure because there are a lot of way for people marketed forex as a profitable business, just look at how so many people said about forex. The other reason people into forex because the fact you can trade anytime you want. Me too, one of the reason i switch to foreign exchange because of flexible working hours, risky but flexible enough.

There are so many reason why we should trade in the field of forex market firstly I think that we need to get ourself well motivated as this will always help us out forex will give you what you want if you want to get the right thing then work hard

There are so many reason why we should trade in the field of forex market firstly I think that we need to get ourself well motivated as this will always help us out forex will give you what you want if you want to get the right thing then work hard

Yes this is very potential a source of income, forex business still attract many people to trying making money from this business, and I think about money will become most reason many trader joined in forex, this simple business but risky because any trader might losing money from their investment

yes, therefore I decided to join in forex trading because this business is a business that is actually very profitable. let alone to start trading, we do not need a lot of capital. we can start trading using small capital first, or seek capital no deposit bonus

Other than money we all trade forex for money yes that is right nobody will ever deny that he can not do in this business but your ability to trade properly is what we all need because without proper trader no money will ever come out from such trade

Forex business still very potemtial as source of income, because market forex opened for 24 hour 5 day a week giving many opportunity to treat forex as part time or full time business, many trader joined in forex because they want to making profit in trading, forex still promising to making triple money