Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Payment received for winning Best Picture of The Day contest. Thanks Admin!

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 11/27/2010 8:50 AM

Batch: 50145427

From Account: U3363353 (EP and TCC Payout Account)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Contest Prize Money Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Im very happy to stay and here and moderate the forum :D because this is one of my favorite forum until now...and so many member active right now make easy to made post..

The contest for you guys is really good..so many contest right now you can follow...and of course that is the big money :)

My activtry here is indeed getting higher ,Last week I have got a special payment form the admin ,This was indeed a good offer what we need to do is just have to possess a GDP Account and with the help of the signing up under the admin we will get a 50 cent bonus

Yes i can see the growth in GDP accounts in many forum and i also love to open a GDP account but i don't know how can i encash my funds from the GDP account. Because it could be seen that Nick is promoting it its good time we make use of it and earn more

Im following the contest about "Show your love to EP" im made a little story in there and that is the truth story also from my heart directly lol..

So many creative post made by the member to follow this contest...And good news guys..tomorrow Jambasha will announce of the winner contest...not all contest but most of the contest for sure..so for you who follow the contest check the forum..who know you are the winner ;)

Payment received from points cashout request and winning contest:

image-5D9D_4CFDB956.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 12/6/2010 8:17 PM

Batch: 50772134

Amount: $4.00

Memo: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Date: 12/6/2010 8:24 PM

Batch: 50772449

Thank you.

Im following the contest about "Show your love to EP" im made a little story in there and that is the truth story also from my heart directly lol..

So many creative post made by the member to follow this contest...And good news guys..tomorrow Jambasha will announce of the winner contest...not all contest but most of the contest for sure..so for you who follow the contest check the forum..who know you are the winner ;)

I read about the contest where members may have to submit either video or poems or in other ways showing their creativity and love for Earning Palace the prize money is very high and i think there will be high competition

not easy to be active in here.great if you can get that payment.that contest will be end within 2 days so you guys still have cance to join that contest.i didnt really good in creativity.so i didnt join this contest.im so curious about the winner of that contest since admin will give good amount of money

@venmarz :

haha..the prize is really big for sure $50 for the first winner..i think that is hard if we want follow the contest right now if we doesn't have the idea to given in the contest...but if we was already with that just posting..why not follow the contest and get the chance..just 2 days again so we will know the winner :D

i also not as creative as others.lol.so i can take a part in that ocntest.i prefer join small offer there like sign up.i also not active in posting in here.i always forget to post in other sections too.so then hard for me to get full amount in here if i reach minimum payment to request

Payment received for winning "Best Picture of The Day" contest:

image-4634_4D082055.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408:

Date: 12/14/2010 5:30 PM

Batch: 51312991

Memo: Contest Winner Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

yup today admin will decide who will be winner of EP contest.i also curious about the winner even i didnt participate in that contest.i will also check this site for the winner.the winner will get really good amount.im not really active in posting so i will also looking for contest there

i just managed to make like 1 post for this day . and i will try to make at least 5 posts for this day. i may make it my goal to do 5 posts daily than not making any post at all. so i hope it will help me to maintain my activity or help me to get my motivation to post again here actively.

@ indieover

same way for me i really hope i can find time to post here

even 5 posts a day is little hard for me these days

i'm focus on forums with high rate and low min payout

i see EP is so active but still struggling to get the min payout easily so this is not one of my main forum that i try to work in

just make post whenever you free,yup to get paid in here is not easy they also have higher minimum to cashout and we cant post in the one section only.with that number of posting in a day we still can get any payment in here every month.so we can still focus in other site but not forget this site also

I am using this forum since two months but haven't reached to my first payout yet. I am not even halfway there, I get bored to post now-a-days, Besides I don't know much about Hyip's and Forex. I am active in Paid to click and paid to post forums. There are so many New paid to click sites coming up now. We can't keep commenting on each one of them as we have no experience about them. I find it hard to post on forums now-a-days.

I am using this forum since two months but haven't reached to my first payout yet. I am not even halfway there, I get bored to post now-a-days, Besides I don't know much about Hyip's and Forex. I am active in Paid to click and paid to post forums. There are so many New paid to click sites coming up now. We can't keep commenting on each one of them as we have no experience about them. I find it hard to post on forums now-a-days.

Indeed it's really hard to post nowadays, I myself have also find it not a lifetime job. Sites may come and go and if we really want this job then we also need to register and experience to share it in our post, but I find it really tiring though.

Try to do what I do. I subscribe to the section like in GPT or HYIP (Not necessarily in Earning Palace because I am not even registered). Whenever someone makes a thread in that section, I immediately see it in my email so commenting on each one is very easy and is very organize. Sometimes I am not online for a day so my notification emails would reach up to 100 but it doesn't matter since I simply go to the earliest unread message and reply. That way, I reply 'em all.

GOT A QUESTION THOUGH!

Is the rate of Earning Palace still the same?

Good forum and was able to attract a lot of active members, but the problem is that the rules which are very strict, and the admins does not deal flexibly especially with the new members , and I think this is a mistake, because flexibility is needed always, especially with members who do not have enough experience to deal with the Forum .

they still giving 3 cents per post an 4 cents per thread and mostly they have 4$ as minimum to cashout except you using GDP.this site have really good activity than TCC.but for the rules and rate for both are same i guess.i just confused why member prefer make post in here than in his sister site