Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I hardly reach payout here.but i just try to post here when i have time. maybe when i have more payment proofs that i can reach payout here each week. I think getting warnings may not cause you to get deductions but it can you to be ban eventually as admin is strict.but he is still nice admin though.

I have in my balance well over 100 points here even though I have not been posting recently. My reason being that I am rather overwhelmed with the many number of forums to post to. Hopefully, I will re-commence my posting here and of course try out the new adventurous Arcade!

I have in my balance well over 100 points here even though I have not been posting recently. My reason being that I am rather overwhelmed with the many number of forums to post to. Hopefully, I will re-commence my posting here and of course try out the new adventurous Arcade!

this was also my problem since i joined too many forums that i cannot managed to post here and my point got stock also at 100, I am just posting here if I only have some payment proof but actually this forum has a lot of active members

I'm not able to keep my activity here too but since yesterday i was able to

post here once again again. I think i can moderate posting here once again daily. I would say i have finally to get my activity here again.maybe not as active as when as i was new here but am still able to post well once again.

Payment received for 5th request and winning contest. thanks admin!

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 (VNHYIPGroup):

Date: 10/28/2010 8:03 AM

Batch: 47835210

From Account: U3363353 (EP, TCC, FXFRED Payout Account)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Contest Prize Money Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Date: 10/28/2010 8:40 AM

Batch: 47837714

From Account: U3363353 (EP, TCC, FXFRED Payout Account)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: EP Points Cashout Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to share my first payout from this forum

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! GOVIND LUNSAWANT (admin@earningpalace.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: October 20, 2010 7:27:57 PM

Amount Sent: $5.00 USD

Sender Name: GOVIND LUNSAWANT

Sender Email: admin@earningpalace.com

Reference Number:

Message: Cashout of Payout Requests Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

The forum earnings are good but iam slow in earning there i almost took two weeks to reach my first payment limit from this forum

ALERTPAY: Money Received

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! GOVIND LUNSAWANT (admin@earningpalace.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: October 20, 2010 7:27:57 PM

Amount Sent: $5.00 USD

Sender Name: GOVIND LUNSAWANT

Sender Email: admin@earningpalace.com

Reference Number:

Message: Cashout of Payout Requests Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

now the admin has indeed given a new sign up offer which is indeed intresting and as of know the main contest is indeed getting a 50 cents via GDP ,So i have even created a GDP Account fort he first time and they are also accepting GDP for offical transactions .

yes the admin gives warnings often times.the admin is nice. but i thought that admin is nice that i would only get warning i didn't expect to get ban here for a month.but i got paid in full amount for my pay out though no deductions but got ban though.anyways i think i can avoid committing same mistake already.

yes the admin gives warnings often times.the admin is nice. but i thought that admin is nice that i would only get warning i didn't expect to get ban here for a month.but i got paid in full amount for my pay out though no deductions but got ban though.anyways i think i can avoid committing same mistake already.

May I know the reason you were banned at EP indie ? Because we usually ban users who are spammers or have a lot of infractions. And I know you are not any of these for sure !

Anyways the users are banned if they have more than 5 infractions.

My activtry here is indeed getting higher ,Last week I have got a special payment form the admin ,This was indeed a good offer what we need to do is just have to possess a GDP Account and with the help of the signing up under the admin we will get a 50 cent bonus

Payment received for winning Blog Contest and guessing contest. Thanks Admin!

image-9A07_4CEB4737.jpg

Date: 11/22/2010 8:29 PM

Batch: 49798776

From Account: U3363353 (EP and TCC Payout Account)

Amount: $3.50

Memo: Contest Prize Money Paid by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Date: 11/22/2010 8:49 PM

Batch: 49799744

From Account: U3363353 (EP and TCC Payout Account)

Amount: $0.50

Thank you.

Payment received for winning Mark Your Attendance contest - Round 3, 4 & 5. Thanks AMiRU!

image-B0F4_4CEC6A5A.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 11/23/2010 10:16 PM

Batch: 49888687

From Account: U113669 (iHosterZ Inc)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Mark Your Attendance Round 3, 4 & 5

Thank you.