New Thread - $0.04

How much a Point is worth - 1 Point = $0.01

Minimum Payout -

$4 to Liberty Reserve

$4 to Alertpay

$4 to PerfectMoney

$4 to RoutePay

$4 to GlobalDigitalPay

Members can create Maximum 10 Threads in a Day.

http://www.earningpalace.com/

Refferer link

yah this is a good paidtopost website, i'm a member of that website and wait to make a 400 points. many topics there and interesting.

I guess most members already get used to their rule - "Not to active only in 1 section" since I seldom see points deduction among those payment requests nowadays.

I myself never receive points deduction but receive warning from the admin regarding this, but now it seems not a big deal for me.

this forum really good. i get my first payment wothout infraction and i hope will fast get my second payment..

here my screen shoot :

i have been get my firs payment in this forum..

i very like because i get 4 cents rates and i will active agin in this forum.

here my payment proof:

capturerjc.png

Transfer Successful

Your transfer was successful!

Date 10/9/2010 07:30

Batch 46439712

From U3363353 (EP & TCC Payout Account)

To U0051982 (U0051982)

Amount $4.00

Memo Payment From Earning Palace thanks for being Active, http://www.earningpalace.com !

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Is thecashchat forum and earningpalace a twin ptp? because i've just observed that they're design are quite similar to each other

both of them are from the same admins, so the design is similar..not only the design, but also the forum rules and the way admin managing sites. ;)

Between, as far as I know, when we get banned from one forum, we have the chance to get banned straight away from other forums under Nick as well.

both of them are from the same admins, so the design is similar..not only the design, but also the forum rules and the way admin managing sites. ;)

Between, as far as I know, when we get banned from one forum, we have the chance to get banned straight away from other forums under Nick as well.

wew that was to straight! banning from 2 forums by getting only 1 warning in one forum.. but i wonder why did nick separate the two forum instead of uniting it to gain more trafffic

wew that was to straight! banning from 2 forums by getting only 1 warning in one forum.. but i wonder why did nick separate the two forum instead of uniting it to gain more trafffic

nope, u will only get banned in all the forums unless u r doing serious offense such as spamming / posting fake payment proofs. Small matters such as duplicate threads / posts will not going to suffer such punishment, don't worry.

I hav no idea why Nick want to manage 2 forums at the same time, but as long as everything running smooth, I don't see any reason why need to combine them~ :)

I have recieved the payment once from this forum ,

Your transfer was successful!

Date 10/15/2010 22:56

Batch 46920264

From U3363353 (EP, TCC, FXFRED Payout Account)

To U6056147 (WaltWO)

Amount $4.00

Memo Payment From Earning Palace thanks for being Active, http://www.earningpalace.com !

this is one of the oldest forum i know.i think they have been more than a year already online. I am not active here but i consider the forum a profitable place for us to post at daily.

anyways i have read they will have their anniversary on december and there be exciting contest with exciting prizes.so I'm waiting for that.

well i am only a new member of here but i saw many members here are from esf also and they are the experts in terms of making money online in extreme surf. Its also nice post there because there are lot of traffic in the site and many conversation is going on

this is one of the oldest forum i know.i think they have been more than a year already online. I am not active here but i consider the forum a profitable place for us to post at daily.

anyways i have read they will have their anniversary on december and there be exciting contest with exciting prizes.so I'm waiting for that.

I am already a member on this forum, and I have been paid two times from this forum, yes, this forum ahs already run a long time,and it pay for members all the time. as you mentioned that this forum will have its anniversary and it will have exciting contest, I am really interested in this contest.

This site rate is good. Nick is paying many time. But this site has a strict rules. If not you will deducted by admin and mod.

I get paid many time.I trust this site is good.

Yes, the rules on this forum is very strict and it is easy for you to receive infraction. and you points will deducted. I am a member of this forum, I have already received two payout from this forum, but I am not very active on this forum.

well you will only receive infraction of you continuously violate their warnings and rules but as long as you post nicely and doing something nothing bad

this forum is a great opportunity to everyone

As far as I know, warnings also will lead us to point deduction right? However, I am not really sure about this and need to get clarification from mods there.

The best point in EP is, it is having lots active members that make us easy to join in those discussion. So, if everything goes OK, I managed to get one payment each week if I stay active. :P