Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Well I would not be any affected as I had not been an active member of earning palace but I agree with @hadg33's point that admin must have made over a thousand dollars because of the advertisers on the forum even though one ad space is still empty in the top but admin had got a lot out of the forum.

@decub,what are you talking about,what made you feel that the admin will not continue with the PTP. As far as I know,this forum will still be paying till further notice. He has already made an announcement in the sister forum that he will process payments soon. Let's just give him some time.

I have stopped posting on this forum, because time they say is very precious. I could remember how I wasted my time on MMF, and it was all in vain, so I think I have learnt my lessons, and I now have protocols on making decisions on which forum I will spend time on.

Well,I will tell you that the forum will soon start paying because I can remember that the admin made an announcement in the sister forum that payments will soon be processed. I don't know what is really delaying him. I can see that he has also gotten advertisers to this forum and the sister forum,so I am sure he has funds to pay the members.

• 2 weeks later...

@Hadg33, that the chances are minimal doesn't mean he would stop entirely.Also, the fact that he said or made a shout that payment will be cleared soon doesn't mean he would clear it soon. There are many things that are said and undone. Similar thing happened also in MMF even though the two of them are not the same.

I still have more trust in Nick than Craig. So I will not look at or compare what happened in MMF to EP. There is way a way Nick gets funds from his forum and there is a way that Craig gets funds from his own forum too. EP is a paid to post forum so I expect the forum to get advertisers while MMF is a share revenue forum. Anyway,I sent Nick a PM about 2 days ago regarding payments been delayed. He hasn't responded to my PM. I think he hasn't come online cos I am sure if he had come online he would have replied my PM.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really get what you are talking about. Well,it seems Nick hasn't come online so payments are still pending in the forum. I have accumulated a lot of points so I am expecting the admin to clear the payments,once he did that,I will not hesitate to request for another one.

I wonder why you are still posting here with hope that you will get paid with the point which you have accumulated remember what happen to moneyearning forum it is the pending payment that was clear but the admin did not say anything about the point which was accumulated

Well,I don't think what happened in MEF will happen in EP and if it happens,I don't have anything to regret about because I am only posting payment proofs in the forum and apart from that,I have witnessed so many forums crumbled and they did not pay me,so I will have to move on with other forums.

Well that is personal decission but what you need to know is that in this business you must feel the pain of such agony so moving on is not bad I have experience such circumstances before and that is very true here.

Well I keep on posting here without regreat so that is what I think

Are you telling me that you are still active here. If you are active by making posts in various section and the forum stops paying,that is when you are going to feel the pain but for someone like me. I am already over it,if it stops paying fine and if it continues still cool. Nick or Jambasha should come and process payments in this forum.

That is just an opinion my dear I dont post on regular basis but sometime I visit the forum once in a week and contributed about 5 post so i still called it posting because I have use my time to do that to be precise no body expected this from Nick

Yes,you are right,that is still posting. I never expected that the forum can be like this. I think was busy with off line works and from the time he processed the last payment,he has never mentioned that he was lacking funds. Anyway,i still have little hope in Nick,he might still come and process payments.

I think the answer to you is given in the error if you read it correctly, it is simple your current posts are 1 and you need to have posts more than 10 if you want to give links in your posts, when your post count goes above 10 you would be able to give links in them.

So simple,I wonder why he needs help again. He should just make more posts and he should be able to include links in his post. I think I experienced it when I was new to the forum. I checked the forum yesterday and there has been no improvement in the forum. I think there are 3 admins in EP and none of them was onlne,too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

No PayPal payout

There is paypal payout,the only time that you cannot receive payments through paypal is if you are from India. I can remember vividly when a member called "faceless" got paid with paypal. Well,to know much about the payment gateways,why not try and visit the forum and navigate through the site and you would see answers to what you are looking for.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's the reality in a ptp forum. Once theirs no more advertisers theirs no more source of income for us. I do believe we can all make good income now in forex sites instead. This forum has tried its best to stay afloat. Its just that its hard to maintain a ptp forum since hyip sites are getting cheaper and not making some advertisement anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

It is not by advertisers that makes the admin want to sell the forum,apart from that,who told you that the admin doesn't get advertisers? Let me blow your mind,the admin do get advertisers,he told me that the money that he gets from advertisers he is using it to maintain servers.

I think just for the sake to make this forum online admin need to spend something from his own pocket or from the advertising, but i am sure that advertisers does not always come to EP and that is why admin need to think how to make more money without need to spend so much.