Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I wouldn't say the rates are low because some sections offer post rates of 2cents. The drop in activity here is due to the fact that payments are now delayed to a great extent most possibly due to lack of funds by the admin. If only the admin can start clearing payments quicker, I'm sure that the activity here will return to a reasonable level.

Yes, there are still 2 cents but I can't think of easily reach 200 points from now on. Because, the forum is obviously having difficulty with the activities so, it will just be not easy to have our target achieved unless if we can have here 20 points daily and in 10 days it will be reach the minimum.

earning place is not a crowded place like before, but it has less activity up to now, but overall if you consider this forum as long term program with one payment every month, then i think this forum is good for you, since you don't have to push yourself too hard in this forum

I wouldn't say the rates are low because some sections offer post rates of 2cents. The drop in activity here is due to the fact that payments are now delayed to a great extent most possibly due to lack of funds by the admin. If only the admin can start clearing payments quicker, I'm sure that the activity here will return to a reasonable level.

Yes some sections offer 2 cents per post , but sections most popular among members offering 1 cents per post only, and if we add another factor , it's delays in payment for a long time, we find it makes sense to see members become not care about their activity here as they were in the past .

Yes, there are still 2 cents but I can't think of easily reach 200 points from now on. Because, the forum is obviously having difficulty with the activities so, it will just be not easy to have our target achieved unless if we can have here 20 points daily and in 10 days it will be reach the minimum.

That's true. Even reaching 200points in 10days isn't worth it when we can reach 200points in 3days or less in some forums which have quicker payments. Let's expect that the admin finds good means of getting the forum to have better activities, the 1st step being processing of payments quickly.

Yes some sections offer 2 cents per post , but sections most popular among members offering 1 cents per post only, and if we add another factor , it's delays in payment for a long time, we find it makes sense to see members become not care about their activity here as they were in the past .

That's very correct; those sections with 1cent rates are much easier for posters to make activity in than those that offer 2cent rates. So it may be right to say that the rates here are low but I think posters that wish to be active here have to adapt to making activity in the sections that offer a 2cents rate even though it won't be easy as most posters aren't familiar with those sections.

i was surprise to see that the program has actually paid me,though i don't like to post on this program like i use to do before.the slow payout and low post rate on the program has really discourage me from posting on the forum and more payment are treated slow.it took me more than a month to get paid on the program after i have being approved since febuary 28.am not gonna resume posting on the forum

If you are not going to post in the forum,that is left for you,your possibility of earning online would be reduced,i still make posts here but it is not as if i am active here,i post payment proofs in this forum almost every day and that makes it easy for me to reach a payout,i have about 100 points in the forum now,so i should be able to reach a payout within a week

Yes that's right, hadg33. Today, I visited the forum and made a few posts but then I got distracted by offline activities and exited my browser. I will revisit the forum later today and make sure that I reach 200points before leaving the forum as I have about 120points there. I intend spreading my activity to as much sections as possible in order to achieve my target.

One of the members suggested a plan for reaching minimum payment request here after just two days , the plan depending on sending 10 posts in 4 sections that provides 2 cents per post, but I think that sending this number of posts per day something very difficult, especially as the members are interested in maintaining their activity in other forums .

The payment proof of this forum is filled with scores of members posting their payment proofs. This is a paying forum but somehow the reviews I read here about the forum are not encouraging me to join this forum

well i guess you can post on this program but the with the forum the late time payment are being treated,i will have loved if payment are treated twice or once a month on the forum but the bad news is that no one actually know when payment is treated,my last request more than a month to be treated and i don't know how long the new one will take before it being treated

I don't know if I can finally start in this forum this weekend. I know that not many members are active in here but it will be still helpful for the forum to have the support of the members. Currently, I have seen the admin jambasha become active. I hope that this will encourage other members to be active.

Right now, I don't have a clue if I can do some posting again in here especially, right now that I don't have an internet with my Mobile phone. I guess I will just wait for this Forum to get better where members are happy with this Forum because now many members has stopped posting in here and until now they haven't get back yet.

I think they are no longer have fast payments but they are going to have here monthly payments from what I see. So far, I will just try in this week to continue on posting and see if I can achieve here 50 points weekly to have a payout in a month since, I don't expect here reaching high points.

Yeah I think that the admin can not afford to make fast payment but the sad thing is that the payment has not been delayed only but has just been extremely slow. So I just hope that the site would have more advertisers so that the admin would have more funds and that he would be able to make fast payment just like before.

@indieover thats right about one thing. But I think Nick is starting to get some help with another admin called Jambasha, he was involved in the last payment batch, so Nick is not the only one doing them now, but I wonder whose money its coming out from? Both of them are still Nick's. That will remain a mystery unless we ask them specifically.

I have taken a break from this forum now seeing as not many people are posting here, and I have a pending request.

Yes its a mystery as to which of the Admins really owns the forum but I think both Admins share the money equally and Jambasha may be in charge of the technical crew or something as he's hardly active in the forum. He's helping Nick with the forum management probably because Nick is busy with urgent offline activities

I don't see any reason for us to know about it. What we should be more concerned is on how we will going to make more activities again in EP forum and if the admins are going to have any improvements for the payment processing. But it will depends if they are stable in the funds.

I just makes recommendations to the forum and I made ​​my first post in this thread and forex but I can not read I was told to make 10 posts before but I do not know where the thread is the purpose by the forum, is there a member here who can help me? I would be grateful if anyone would help me.

I don't know if jambasha is one of the admin up to now. He was one of the active poster with me on another forum till he started to site. But I am confused also as I always mostly see Nick active on the site and I don't see jambasha that often even before.

We know that this Forum become has not features that make it able to compete with the strong forums now, and make it unable to give any incentive for members to make them interested in their activity here but at least it still paying forum , this makes some members retain little of their activity here from time to time .

But it's still paying though so it's still standing and stable somehow. But it's not the best forum that we have hopefully for. So I just hope that the admin would be able to make the site that best and bring back the good reputation of the site before. But it's still not bad if you would like to prioritize this site

It is such a great news, if we can hear, Nick is getting help from a new Admin for his forum. Well, we do not know yet the new Admin, but, basically we never know Nick as well. We never meet him face by face, or his Facebook profile. So, we can only hope this forum will keep paying members