Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Technical or Fundamental that you like more?

Technical and Fundamental and Sentimental, all the three are needed to ensure success in the Forex Market, you need to learn it all and you need to learn about maintaining the balance between all the three. 

Sentimental analysis is pretty good analysis for traders, but that is not so well-known compared to fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis is pretty good and this is the main core why people choose to sell and buy a currency because they do believe in most cases with the economic report of one country, especially to big countries , isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is better if we will have them both since it is a must to have for beginners like me in the Forex trading industry. It will give the newbies some important tips and information that can be very useful for making any trade at the Forex world in the future.

I think for the beginners in the Forex trading it would be better if they try first the fundamental before before to technical for them to really appreciate and understand well how Forex trading works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Technical and Fundamental and Sentimental, all the three are needed to ensure success in the Forex Market, you need to learn it all and you need to learn about maintaining the balance between all the three. 

Well I am not successful and so my comment may not contain any value but all three kinds of analysis are not necessary. Most people you will find are weak in fundamental analysis and some are good at sentimental analysis. But most are relying on technical analysis.

• 3 weeks later...