Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Technical or Fundamental that you like more?

I really like fundamental trading because of the time it offers and the more accuracy it brings but the real fact is that for now, I trade using the indicators but quite studying fundamental and hoping to start up with it soon since I do not always have to trade everyday.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

well, we are has chance to make profit either we are implement technical or fundamental trading. if use technical approach, mean that we are use past price data to read market and circumstances. while if we are implement fundamental, mean that we are use news and economic data to point out future outcome of market movement.

Technical analysis is more focused on the whole datas in the past, while the fundamental focus more on trade using real data in the market and also use the news as one of the main indicators to predict the movement, since i do believe news are the best way to predict market i prefer fundamental analysis.

Its not about which one is better. Its actually which one we prefer to use or know how to use properly. I do use both fundamental and technical analysis and its does help me a lot in term of trading in forex. So far I am making good money without any problem. But I do know that my increase of trading lot size will.

I prefer fundamental over technical analysis, first with fundamental i only need to wait for high impact news such as NFP or CPI. Second it is only take around less than 1 minutes to do analysis i rarely got less and that happened when internet connection has problems, Last it is easy to do analyzation with fundamental analysis compared to technical one.

• 4 weeks later...

According to me technical analysis is easier to understand, as compared to fundamental analysis. Even a newbie trader can use technical analysis, for working in forex market. I am also using fundamental analysis in my trading business. It is yet easy for me and I have understood everything easily.

• 2 weeks later...

I think my style suits technical analysis much better and I am able to perform that well since it’s not too complicated and I am mostly sure that I will get good results but learning this is not easy and I found that very early as I went through many course and yet my head was empty and I really had no idea how to continue and get this knowledge about technical analysis.

I can consider myself luck since I was not happy with my situation and was on the verge of completely saying good bye to trading or at least taking a long break but I stopped when I got to know about YesFX Global, I heard that they were very good to learn technical analysis from and I decided to check.

I joined and applied to join Remote FX Trader program, it was good decision as I got great education from them and it was not just about technical but I learned other reality of Forex market which includes risk and management and to my surprised I was even allotted free capital of 50,000 Euro to test myself and manage it with guidance of the instructors over me to help.

Not in every cases but in rare cases maybe you will need it, so far i don't see that technical analysis is too much important for me, but fundamental analysis is very important and i think the only one that could make me like this, Fundamental analysis if you could use wisely will bring profit and you don't have to trade everyday. You can even trade once in a month.

• 2 months later...

Technical or Fundamental analysis is not a big deal for traders, i prefer myself to trade more with fundamental analysis but technical analysis is not something that i run away from, i do agree with you but still technical analysis has some potential on it.

• 1 month later...

That is a big deal, because their way are different and not the same. I trade using economic calendar and depend on news for my indicator while those technical traders may use the same way like mine but majority will prefer using technical indicators such as Fibonacci line, support and resistance, and so on.

Dude, this is not just the way you trade and if you can use both effectively you can make profit from it. I see it is as difference but not a big matter as long as your risk management is the top notch. I see RM above this two because forex is risky, knowing to manage the risk is better than what kind of analysis you are using.

• 6 months later...

I am happy with both of these, I mean I wish to get both right and trade according to them, but it is obviously hard to get both right. I am trying to work over technical part, as that is so much easier especially with cTrader platform I use, it has advance charting system plus upgraded facilities, so that is very helpful for technical analysis. Now when it comes to Fundamental part, I am depending on OctaFX broker, as they provide me this facility for free, so that’s why I like it so much and this way I am able to get both working correctly, it was never possible without their support and guide, so that’s why I love it to work with them.

Technical means it is technical trading, that use technical analysis while fundamental means use fundamental issue of decide an economy of one country, in this case news for sure it is a report like Unemployment Rate or CPI which measure the inflation. I see Fundamental makes more sense in most cases, but it doesn't mean you must disapprove technical analysis, use it when the market is volatile and correction is one of the most powerful tool for me when use technical analysis.

• 1 month later...

Technical will make you able to analyze the market with technical indicators or even with candlestick formation while fundamental analysis will focus itself with fundamental data such as news or even rumours that come up with trader's mind and database. So choose which is the better one for you.

I think both are good if we get it right, but fundamental analysis is a lot tougher, so that’s why I say technical is the best option for newbies, but of course I am not calling it better because I rate both equally. I am learning technical way of trading where I am getting fair amount of success, but I have not left fundamental behind either but obviously I can’t do it all, therefore I am relying upon OctaFX broker and their free service, it is highly popular and many people use it and I have been using it too since last 6 months and I agree this is very special with the sort of simplicity that they have set, it is so much easier to work out following it.

• 4 weeks later...

Its not about which one is better. Its actually which one we prefer to use or know how to use properly. I do use both fundamental and technical analysis and its does help me a lot in term of trading in forex. So far I am making good money without any problem. But I do know that my increase of trading lot size will.

• 2 weeks later...

Just choose which one that more suitable for you,i myself see that fundamental analysis is the most suitable and easier rather than technical analysis, also further i do believe and see it myself that news could bring some impact to the market especially to those high impact news

Just choose which one that more suitable for you,i myself see that fundamental analysis is the most suitable and easier rather than technical analysis, also further i do believe and see it myself that news could bring some impact to the market especially to those high impact news

For me usualy still prefer with manual trading usng technical analysis, but also still important to reading news in calendar economy, just to look on news high impact like as fomc, which signed as high impact news, often news like  that giving big impact to currency.

Maybe still many trader use technical analysis because this is simple way to analyze the market, different with fundamental analysis which required many data before making decision